Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [PILL] Oneitis celibates: consoom opioids

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
The drive to attach to the maternal object (and thus prospective romantic partners) is regulated by the endogenous opioid system:

Thus if you consoom opioids, you bypass your body's own internal regulation of the desire to bond, including the dysphoric feelings of loneliness.

So if you are in pain because of unrequited love or oneitis, try kratom, oxy, etc. It takes the pain right away, at the source :feelsokman:

its over for pubmedcels

i love oxy and stuff, it does make life better. but i ran out after my surgery and have no idea how to get them anymore. doctors don’t even wanna write scrips

i love oxy and stuff, it does make life better. but i ran out after my surgery and have no idea how to get them anymore. doctors don’t even wanna write scrips
Opioids literally enable you to feel what love is. You are freed of any feelings of loneliness or detachment.

Unfortunately many street oxy's these days are laced with fentanyl. But kratom works if you have no tolerance.

Last edited:
@Ecstasy wrote sth like that about heroin

Opioids literally enable you to feel what love is. You are freed of any feelings of loneliness or detachment.

Unfortunately many street oxy's these days are laced with fentanyl. But kratom works if you have no tolerance.
Stronger opioids = stronger feelings of love :bigbrain::bigbrain:

kratom is illegal here kek

High IQ, but oneitiscels will regardless be held back by them refusing to leave behind the bluepill and stop making borderline foid worship threads. :feelsclown:

I’m not a oneitisfag but I’m thinking about drugmaxxing but I hear some people get permanently fucked up after it, like Brian Wilson or syd Barrett

I’m not a oneitisfag but I’m thinking about drugmaxxing but I hear some people get permanently fucked up after it, like Brian Wilson or syd Barrett
Life is already fucked as an inkwellibate, so you might as well place your bets.

Tbh, thats why I consoom MPTP on a regular
:bigbrain:

Ded srs anybody thinking about sui, just try drugs. You have nothing to lose but your own sobriety.

Taking extreme doses of phenibut will lower your inhibition, whereas opiodis will destroy your ability of bonding. Paracetamol will reduce your empathy. Thats how you become a dark triad, self-made psychopath :feelshmm: @DottKo334

:bigbrain:

Ded srs anybody thinking about sui, just try drugs. You have nothing to lose but your own sobriety.
You ignore the fact that most people here have a lot to lose and are not us :feelsthink:

You ignore the fact that most people here have a lot to lose and are not us :feelsthink:
NEETs must certainly take drugs, thusly. Waggies have to submit themselves to drug testing though, JFL. How do they cope?

People never seem to understand what I mean when I say I use heroin as a replacement for lost happiness in life tbh. This is why. I'm using it as a substitute

Taking extreme doses of phenibut will lower your inhibition, whereas opiodis will destroy your ability of bonding. Paracetamol will reduce your empathy. Thats how you become a dark triad, self-made psychopath :feelshmm: @DottKo334
Doesn't make a difference when your ability of bonding is already affected badly, which is the case with at least me.

Doesn't make a difference when your ability of bonding is already affected badly, which is the case with at least me.
Yeah, rel. I think of foids in a very 'objectified' cold way after having some experiences with them.

NEETs must certainly take drugs, thusly. Waggies have to submit themselves to drug testing though, JFL. How do they cope?
They have their own drugs bhai. But we have better drugs.

can't breef offica
200.gif

Thus if you consoom opioids, you bypass your body's own internal regulation of the desire to bond, including the dysphoric feelings of loneliness.
@Ecstasy wrote sth like that about heroin
Well, for the time you are on opioids you can cuddle a pillow , feel the warmth, just play with your imagination and if I can maintain this I wouldnt care for having a real woman love me. But once you know how it feels and you get off you crave it a lot even if your body got physically rid the drug and withdrawl sympthoms. Not sure if I would recommend.

Daily reminder that sexhavers feel on the daily as if they are on ecstasy and heroin without ever having withdrawls or pay money for it

I hate opioids so hard pass. Kratom's effects are also too mild and its easy to build a tolerance. Not surprising though considering how emotional pain uses the same pathways as physical pain so painkillers could be an effective solution.

Fell in love with opioids when I first tried codeine over 10 years ago. Way better than alcohol for coping

Kratom's effects are also too mild and its easy to build a tolerance.
The last two days it's been fucking me up good. I passed out dizzy and have felt massive opioid action.

Last edited:
they also hollow you the fuck out basically forever
and you stop caring about everything except the next spike
and end up sucking cock for a taste

I don't want to be sucking cock for a taste

over for heroincels

People never seem to understand what I mean when I say I use heroin as a replacement for lost happiness in life tbh. This is why. I'm using it as a substitute
bro for real how do you not just build tolerance?

bro for real how do you not just build tolerance?
I have built tolerance jfl. If I took heroin like I do nowadays years ago i'd be dead jfl

high iq, will look into it.

Cuz this shit slowly turns you into junkie

Srsly opioids and clone are the most effective ways to turn you into plant
fakecel if youre not a plant before, thats why inkwell takes drugs:feelsthink:

abused plenty
Opioids with NMDA antagonist prevent part of tolerance to develop. Will obviously still develop, but weaker etc. Don't know how it gonna go when you're in a K-hole but sounds based to me ngl. Also Memantine is recommended, since Memantine is not as Ketamine really abusaburu.

Opioids with NMDA antagonist prevent part of tolerance to develop. Will obviously still develop, but weaker etc. Don't know how it gonna go when you're in a K-hole but sounds based to me ngl. Also Memantine is recommended, since Memantine is not as Ketamine really abusaburu.
Ketamines a bit overrated imo. It does its job well I guess, but it's a student drug. They practically survive off that stuff.

Ketamines a bit overrated imo. It does its job well I guess, but it's a student drug. They practically survive off that stuff.
lol didnt know that, ketamine was pretty fine for me, the most obvious shit I noticed was blurry vision, but my mind wasn't really affected. i thought a student drug is more of adderall or some shite

lol didnt know that, ketamine was pretty fine for me, the most obvious shit I noticed was blurry vision, but my mind wasn't really affected. i thought a student drug is more of adderall or some shite
I guess the rise of "nootropics" is more well known. But back when I was younger. Students used up atleast 90% of the ketamine I ever saw. And would constantly eat it up. MDMA was a favorite of theirs too. But I rarely ever saw ketamine go to anyone other than students. Adderall is their concentration drug. Ketamine is their sedative party drug

How do I get opioids? I need this.

Just become an addict theory

RIP @Atavistic Autist died from a kratom overdose.