Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pic of me ragedrinking 6 coffees and 8 beers to lowe by vurrent bloat day. I hate moonface days

Status
Not open for further replies.
b4dd1bd516.jpg

You look like a mannequin in a shopfront.

LOL@this humblebragging though.

"Hey guise, I took time out of fucking my FWB to ask: Do I look bloated, guys? I can see my cheekbones but I need to know! I don't want my FWB to grab my hips and feel lovehandles when we're fucking. I'm so fucking incel. Life is so harsh for us incels, eh? We should all go ER, right? I'm suffering just like you guys. Oh, my phone is ringing....oh hi Stacey? Um, nothing, I'm just talking to in....I mean, just at a friend's house....ok, talk to you soon, bye.....Yeah anyway, guys, as I was saying about me having life tough..."

LOL@indulging Zyros by reading his threads.

You look like a mannequin in a shopfront.

LOL@this humblebragging though.

"Hey guise, I took time out of fucking my FWB to ask: Do I look bloated, guys? I can see my cheekbones but I need to know! I don't want my FWB to grab my hips and feel lovehandles when we're fucking. I'm so fucking incel. Life is so harsh for us incels, eh? We should all go ER, right? I'm suffering just like you guys. Oh, my phone is ringing....oh hi Stacey? Um, nothing, I'm just talking to in....I mean, just at a friend's house....ok, talk to you soon, bye.....Yeah anyway, guys, as I was saying about me having life tough..."

LOL@indulging Zyros by reading his threads.

he's becoming more than a joke now.

hey I'm fasting too! good luck bro fasting can be rough

This motherfucker is legit trolling us knowing he looks better than this whole forum. Try having recessed facial bones that make you look low iq so people automatically assume the worst of you.

Even with selfie avatars banned, Zyros still manages to find a way to post his face all over the forum.
This. He’s fishing for compliments. He is the female of this forum.

You remind me of eddie van halen tbh

The level of obsession is crazy.

u have male anorexia mate

tbh i think this is ur best pic. u should aim for this instead of a zombie goth lady
kf8RvZn.jpg
He looks like a socccer player here. Much better than his Bam Margera attitude which is extremely outdated.

You literally look like you're 600 kilogrames, it's over.

ji6qi2p.gif

"I puncjed my face around 18 times today in rage"

Undeadmaxing is legit.

Zyros punching himself in the head may explain the low IQ. Its also a classic sign of autism.

LMAO a grown man wearing an One Piece badge

There’s no coming back with a frame like that

YOU ARE NOT INCEL WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU'RE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. YOU MUST BE LIKE 5'2 AND A FRAMECEL WTF MAN!

If you aren't triggered by Zyros LARPing here, you are not incel.
Yea him and popbop are getting annoying. Spamming their face crying about facial bloat. Zyros is trolling at this point

I had such low expectations of you and your ridiculous vanity and this post actually surprised me.

I have an upper jawline/cheek exercise that works really well to give definition and lower bloat. You simply open your jaw as wide as possible, then push in and up at the same time with your fingers right in between your teeth are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back