Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The day my Chad best friend tried to set me up a date and other resentments

LoneFox

LoneFox

Greycel
My best friend is a Chad, i met him in highschool. He was never an incel but back then he was a "pretty boy" and that's it. He was built like a twink and i often protected him from anyone trying to mess with him due his lanky looks. He owed me a few favors from those days so years later i decided to call on a favor and asked him to get me a date.

He did his thing and "got me a date", a couple of days later He brought a girl to the restaurant where the date was going to take place, the girl was decently cute and bright but there was a problem, the girl won't talk to me, she would only look at my friend, she won't even recognize my mere existence aside a forced greeting. She even asked my friend to stay to act as a "mediator" so my friend stayed... She was astonished by him, she would only look at him and his lips and touch his arm, she would only talk to him and constantly strike conversation to get his attention. Thats the power of a Chad, describing it is something but seeing it in real life is brutal.

It wasn't a date, i was just there invited to watch her flirt with him... The whole time she ordered food, drinks, and pastries. And when the evening was over the waiter brought us the bill, she looked at me and expected me to pay... My friend paid for it but the end... she left with him...

The next year it was my birthday, the only day when im genuinely happy because everyone, friends and family remember i exist, and i invited my friend, we went to a bar... it was MY DAY still he ended up kissing two girls at the same time, at the same fucking time, yes i got furious and he couldn't see why, he had the rest of the day of the year to be Chad buy my birthday is my special day, is the day when my Father calls to tell me he is proud with me and the only day when my Mother and i put our differences aside and she says she loves me. When all of my friends congratulate me and i feel that i exist, and he go and outshine me in my own day... Recently he called me drunk he was at a party with other friends, and he said "remember when i kissed two girls and each were sitting in my lap, tell them bro" i just hang up the phone... I'm quite sure he didn't try to annoy me, but he did. the morning after he called me to meet up as if nothing had happened.

But the worse shit happened earlier this year, he asked to loan money from me, it's fine I've loaned him before and he always pay in time, but this time he asked way more money and when i asked him why he needed that much he admitted he impregnated his girlfriend and wanted her to get an abortion... Something inside of me broke, not only because of my personal values, I'm against abortion, but because I've always wanted children and he kills his own children out of irresponsibility, it hurts, no woman wants my children, if i ever want children I'll probably pay a rented womb or adopt because no woman wants me... yet... he does this... and he acted like i was a bad friend because i refused to give him the money for this... When has he need someone to drive him to the medic or someone to protect him ive been there but suddenly I'm a bad friend because i refused to give him money to do something that goes against my core values???

I know it's not the fault of my friend that the girl was fixated on him during the date, he tried to make us talk, she was the one that wasn't interested, and i know he attract women left and right and what happened during my birthday that day wasn't an attempt to make feel bad or anything, it just happened and he couldn't turn down the girls, he has promised that it won't ruin my birthday with something like this again but he wasn't aware how special was that day for me. And i know it's not my business if he aborts his own child, that's not my business and i shouldn't be angry about it but sometimes i resent him... i don't hate him, he is my friend, but i just need to express how i feel.

Friendship is precious, and it's easy to burn bridges when you are feeling the kind of big feelings inceldom brings.

You have a chad best friend? I wanna call fakecel…