Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just dont fucking understand how the bloat in my body works

You're hormones are fucked, that's why. Take steroids and you'll fix the problem but but probably cause one or more other problems.

Needless to say, Chads naturally have optimal hormone levels and are thus never bloated, never having skin issues, never feeling lethargic, etc.

You're hormones are fucked, that's why. Take steroids and you'll fix the problem but but probably cause one or more other problems.

Needless to say, Chads naturally have optimal hormone levels and are thus never bloated, never having skin issues, never feeling lethargic, etc.

I never have skin issues or feel lethargic. My recent exhaustive blood test have absolute perfect balanced levels. I think this maybe just a surgery matter.

i feel discluded because i have no idea what zyros looks like

can't join in on the hate train feelsbad
208brsx

Yeah fat goes for my face first then abs. It's fucking retarded. I'm considering liposuction for cheeks

Bad zygomatic arches.

Don't do this. I read that it ages your face harshly.
Any facial surgery does that or just liposuction? Damn man one of the reasons I haven't roped yet is bc I want to surgery max

I got the fat cheeks of death