Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pic of me ragedrinking 6 coffees and 8 beers to lowe by vurrent bloat day. I hate moonface days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
b4dd1bd516.jpg

I hate when I look like a fat fuck like thisbwhen I have visible abs. Im currently overdosing on caffeine+alcohol . ill do this tomorrow too. Im fasting these two days completely. Only driniing lots of water, coffee and alcohol to try to lower facial water bloat. I puncjed my face around 18 times today in rage. I hope this test works out. I dont want to look like this subhuman anymore I already ahve enough with my shit framr.

You mog like half the forum
ji6qi2p.gif

You're going hard with the autismmaxxing.

Gratz retard

at least youre not a bloated potato curry

you dont look like a curry at all idiot stop fakecelling. you vould pass for white i my country anf I live in spain .

Even with selfie avatars banned, Zyros still manages to find a way to post his face all over the forum.

b4dd1bd516.jpg

I hate when I look like a fat fuck like thisbwhen I have visible abs. Im currently overdosing on caffeine+alcohol . ill do this tomorrow too. Im fasting these two days completely. Only driniing lots of water, coffee and alcohol to try to lower facial water bloat. I puncjed my face around 18 times today in rage. I hope this test works out. I dont want to look like this subhuman anymore I already ahve enough with my shit framr.
If you punch ur face hard enough u become chad. Srsly tho my skinny ass cant drink like that
My pattern is coffee then drunk in morning, drink more in afternoon then get sick in the evening

you havr a pretty bad frame like mine BUT you dont look like moonface at all even tho your face could be more defined. You definitely dont look brown at all. Not even fucking close. You could come qhere I live and say you are from center europe and ppl would believe you

you dont look like a curry at all idiot stop fakecelling. you vould pass for white i my country anf I live in spain .
I live in the south and here ethnic look is higher value than white look.

If you punch ur face hard enough u become chad. Srsly tho my skinny ass cant drink like that
My pattern is coffee then drunk in morning, drink more in afternoon then get sick in the evening

im skinny and I can drink 4 liters of beer + shots + Shit in a single noght without dying. Its noy about being skinny. Its about being used to drink.

I get shitfaced tho lmao

Where the fuck do you see facial bloat

Your face literally has zero fat you moron I know you're trolling but at least make a somewhat reasonable troll post

So you consume tons caffeine and alcohol eight beers againts bloating instead of actually exercise?

Darwin, please do your job.

What's with the gradma hair, you look like a goth tranny.

Where the fuck do you see facial bloat

Your face literally has zero fat you moron I know you're trolling but at least make a somewhat reasonable troll post

lmao cant you see the rounded gonions.People who have defined abs like me have very sharp gonions, yet my ramus area is bloated af. I have to find oit whats giving me such level of water retention.

zyros just told me to stop fakecelling :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

So you consume tons caffeine and alcohol eight beers againts bloating instead of actually exercise?

Darwin, please do your job.

I walk 5-8 km a day and do 50 push ups a day. I also eat lots of fruits, veggies and shit health food. I also drink 2-3 liter of water per day. Im incredibly high energy for a 30 year old.

you havr a pretty bad frame like mine BUT you dont look like moonface at all even tho your face could be more defined. You definitely dont look brown at all. Not even fucking close. You could come qhere I live and say you are from center europe and ppl would believe you
even though my skin isnt brown i still look like a curry, you can see it in my facial features (lips, eyebrows, nose, hairline) once you see it you cant unsee it

Do you wear make up? Looks like it

even though my skin isnt brown i still look like a curry, you can see it in my facial features (lips, eyebrows, nose, hairline) once you see it you cant unsee it

I was yakint your features into account too. You vould pass for a native of this country very easily.

No wonder lookism hated this guy

Alcohol is gonna ruin your looks and age the shit outta you.

I too have to fight facial bloating. Im trying to stick with a 400cal diet atm, just coffee,sweet-tart's, and water. It should help.

your frame looks smaller than usual in this pic, but man if you were atleast 6ft3 and had godlyframe you would legit be an 8psl

b4dd1bd516.jpg

you're becoming more autistic than @Twisted . seriously you don't look that bloated at all

Alcohol is gonna ruin your looks and age the shit outta you.
i have been drinking heavily for the last 12 years. I think that for me, alcohol is not an ossie. its more about other shit

you're becoming more autistic than @Twisted . seriously you don't look that bloated at all

look at the rigjt psrt of the pic. the left is obscuted by hait. My ramus is round and shit af, even if I havr a wide jaw. I have to do somrthing about it.

u have male anorexia mate

tbh i think this is ur best pic. u should aim for this instead of a zombie goth lady
kf8RvZn.jpg

b4dd1bd516.jpg

Honestly, you look gay. Do you use makeup? Do you use lipstick? Get off here fag

Damn bro you depress the hell out of me sometimes.

JFL if you think your face is bloated.

MY face is an example of massive bloat. Yours isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back