Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Philosophical, psychological and political view test (13 mins apx)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
http://www.dichotomytests.com/

Post results here boys!
Screenshot 20181207 133430 Facebook

Lots of tough questions. I marked "neutral/I don't know" a lot.

Looks like I'm a pretty balanced person.

Dezembro2018

Well givin your age that makes sense although id expect more hedonism and nihilism and possibly egoism
Had I taken the test before my period in Germany, the results would probably be somewhat different. I learned that friends/family/community matter, a lot more than I was willing to recognize before.

As for hedonism, even though I indulge in it a lot I know true happiness can't really be achieved through it.

Had I taken the test before my period in Germany, the results would probably be somewhat different. I learned that friends/family/community matter, a lot more than I was willing to recognize before.
Interesting. What gave you the change of mind?

Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-07-14-26-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-07-14-26-18.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 45
I don't really agree with my results. Also I think one can believe in more than what is contrasted. It would be better if every result was measured out of 100% instead of compared to a similar but not juxtaposed view.

Not really sure what happened with the spiritualism. I don't believe in any higher being or immaterial or intangible objects so not sure where it got that from.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181207-202344_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181207-202344_Chrome.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 48
Interesting. What gave you the change of mind?
I used to take those for granted but in Germany I really missed having all of them. Feeling isolated, unwanted, ostracized and foreign is terrible, and my already depressed self could not handle it.

I was earning more money than ever in my life and feeling the most miserable. I think money is useless beyond covering what you need to live in a reasonable amount of comfort.

My man!
I don't really agree with my results. Also I think one can believe in more than what is contrasted. It would be better if every result was measured out of 100% instead of compared to a similar but not juxtaposed view.

Not really sure what happened with the spiritualism. I don't believe in any higher being or immaterial or intangible objects so not sure where it got that from.
Well to be more in depth it would need to be a lot longer.

My antivirus software does not like that link...

It just redirects me to random websites.

Any incel that doesnt get 70% nihilism needs to be banned.