Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The eye test says im not autistic...

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I did this famous online test, where you have to tell the emotions of the person on photo by only seeing his eyes. I couldnt find this test in an interactable form right now, but years ago i took this test in an clickable form. Here it is in non-clickable form, maybe you will find the version i did years ago https://embrace-autism.com/reading-the-mind-in-the-eyes-test/

At the same time, in the version of the test in the link, it is said that it takes NTs less than 3 minutes to complete the test. It took me around 15 minutes, but i still got the majority of results correctly. It says that NTs do it with intuition and aspies with logic, but i honestly have no idea how i did it.

Idk what that means. Have you done this test? What were the results?

Edit: Btw it said that im was on the lower part of NT results, and considering that it took me around 15min, while NTs do it with 3 mins, i now think that the results might be still considered as autism.

Last edited:
I got 33