Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People talk too fast

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
When trying to have a conversation in real life, people don't give other people enough time to respond.

They expect an immediate response within 3 seconds, or else they give up on you and label you as having bad social skills.

That's why I prefer texting online cause then I can get more than 3 seconds to respond.

Talking with people? Mogs me.

Only for you boyo. Over for your autism. :feelscomfy:

incel trait: normies dont know what you're saying when you speak fast but they can somehow understand other normies that speak fast

They expect an immediate response within 3 seconds, or else they give up on you and label you as having bad social skills.
I wish it were like those TellTale titles where you could afford to spend a good long 10 seconds choosing a response without normies thinking you’re disabled.

I wish it were like those TellTale titles where you could afford to spend a good long 10 seconds choosing a response without normies thinking you’re disabled.
That would make things way easier

i talk fast because im nervous >.<

i avoid talking to anybody if possible.

Nobody even listens to me when I speak. I have nothing to say worth listening to

88253742 873245143125528 6207025966686928896 n transformed