Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pee Row; Urination in the Sky?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, I'll tag as many curries as possible and a few others I guess. But, Based? Weird? Both? Neither?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - wtf is going on here man?

@Copexodius Maximus
@Dravidiancel
@wereq
@ilieknothing
@CopingForBrutality
@Transcended Trucel
@currycel⁰
@Zer0/∞

Oh damn there is just too many curries to remember..

Curries have a golden shower fetish. :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

c48.png

Sounds like a hindpoo ritual idk

Well, I'll tag as many curries as possible and a few others I guess. But, Based? Weird? Both? Neither?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - wtf is going on here man?

@Copexodius Maximus
@Dravidiancel
@wereq
@ilieknothing
@CopingForBrutality
@Transcended Trucel
@currycel⁰
@Zer0/∞

Oh damn there is just too many curries to remember..

Jfl, I’m honorary curry. Would you place this guy as more of a gigachad compared to the curry who fapped on a plane naked?

Jfl, I’m honorary curry. Would you place this guy as more of a gigachad compared to the curry who fapped on a plane naked?
yes tbh. If the curry who fapped on the plane did it on a foid, then he'd mog this curry

yes tbh. If the curry who fapped on the plane did it on a foid, then he'd mog this curry
Jfl, curryland never ceases to amaze me. No wonder they are polytheistic, because curryland produces new low inhib gods with more and more low inhib behaviour every year.

Gigachad? where do you see his pic? Its not in the article is he, he guy who peed? As usual with many of these media outlets, they don't even have a good enough tech team to make images appear on their online story pages.

Last edited:
Honorary curry? For that you need to be given a special medal from @Misogynist Curry 卐 . Maybe he will try to pee on your head also:feelsgah:
There was a curry who fapped on a foids head? Wait huh?

Honorary curry? For that you need to be given a special medal from @Misogynist Curry 卐 . Maybe he will try to pee on your head also:feelsgah:

There was a curry who fapped on a foids head? Wait huh?
no sadly no curry has fapped on a foid's head yet. The fapping curry only fapped alone. But didn't fap on anyone. But if he had fapped on a foid's head, he would be the low inhib winner

Gigachad? where do you see his pic? Its not in the article is he, he guy who peed? As usual with many of these media outlets, they don't even have a good enough tech team to make images appear on their online story pages.
Gigachad behaviour jfl

no sadly no curry has fapped on a foid's head yet. The fapping curry only fapped alone. But didn't fap on anyone. But if he had fapped on a foid's head, he would be the low inhib winner
They would count that as rape

Top kek. Usually the kind of guys who pee and shit in public can't afford plane tickets. But public fappers can I guess ?!?

That’s why you fly to India on Emirates or Qatar not Air Shitdia :feelshaha::feelshaha:
There are usually mosquitoes that fly out when they open the in cabin baggage compartments lmao.