Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The state of Bengali curries in NYC area! Poorer than blacks, no sex either, and horrible work/life balance! most incel race!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Bengali curries in NYC are poorer than blacks. and get no sex. They literally earn half the money of non Bengali in NYC! Additionally, Bangladeshi per capita income was $14,491 – half of the per capita income of $33,078 citywide.

[UWSL][UWSL]beyond over boyos! [/UWSL][/UWSL]

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...unity-poorer-blacks-latinos-article-1.1075313

In most cases in USA, literally every single race does better than blacks by a significant margin. And curries as a whole even though get 0 sex compared to other races can study Max and money Maxx. But Bengali curries cannot do this. They neither get the sex nor the money. They are the most trucel race in all of the USA! beyond unfair how brutal life is for them!

I see many work shitty garbage jobs for shit money. Shitty overcrowded bug men apartments. They are gigatrucels!

@Zer0/∞ it's over!

Bangladeshi households were less likely to own their homes compared to New York City households in general. One in four (26 percent) of Bangladeshi households owned their homes, compared with 32 percent of all households in the city.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]stats source:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]https://www.aafederation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2019bn.pdf[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

And remember liberals make it harder for Bengali curries to go to college than blacks/spics/faggots! Calling them privileged! Just for having lineage adjacent to Indians! Imagine calling a race poorer than niggers and earning half the money privileged! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

@[UWSL]
Currycel69_
[/UWSL]@Currycel69_ @[UWSL]
Misogynist Curry 卐
[/UWSL]@Misogynist Curry 卐 @[UWSL]J[/UWSL]@Justice @[UWSL]
Am85006
[/UWSL]@Am85006 @[UWSL]
HighTCurryMale
[/UWSL]@HighTCurryMale @[UWSL]
CurryCoper
[/UWSL]@CurryCoper @[UWSL]
CopingForBrutality
[/UWSL]@CopingForBrutality @[UWSL]
pakistanicel
[/UWSL]@pakistanicel @[UWSL]
IncelGolem
[/UWSL]@IncelGolem @[UWSL]
Zer0/∞
[/UWSL]@Zer0/∞ @[UWSL]
BraincelsRefugee
[/UWSL]@BraincelsRefugee @[UWSL]
ilieknothing
[/UWSL]@ilieknothing @[UWSL]
Ricordanza
[/UWSL]@Ricordanza @[UWSL]
Caesercel
[/UWSL]@Caesercel

I am 5'5 super midget and even I when walking by Bengali areas height mog maybe 30-40% of men. cannot say the same about any other race besides certain Mexican areas in the city!

Why do they make so little compared to indians?

Why do they make so little compared to indians?
they aren't doctor or tech mogging studycelling monsters as much. and also less English studying focus due to (((Islam))).

One shot at life and I was born a poor Fagladeshi in a western country. My whole life purpose is to be a mogging bag for other people

One shot at life and I was born a poor Fagladeshi in a western country. My whole life purpose is to be a mogging bag for other people
God is a fucking cruel nigger. Yet many of curry brothers worship him and tell us to be greatful! Fucking Cucks :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Their last option is to thugmaxx like Bongs in UK

I guess im an exception cos I make average income as a Bengali curry living in the west and am on the path to 100k salary per year within couple of years

I guess im an exception cos I make average income as a Bengali curry living in the west and am on the path to 100k salary per year within couple of years
Some Bengalicels do succeed in the grind and escape their cursed origins. I noticed the less religious ones are the most likely to escape.

The government should give them extra welfare money in reparation because they have endured painful inceldom for too long :feelsree::feelsree:. Most incel race in the curry community!
Isn't there social welfare in USA?

Isn't there social welfare in USA?
There is for single mothers and poor families. Although often no where near enough to live a decent life. You will be barely scrapping by, no vacations, no eating out, shitty low class clothes, can only get new electronic every 3-5 years instead of 1-2 years like Normies.

If you look at naggers and Mexicoons they both have no problem getting tons of horny women. Even as it makes zero sense for Mexicans they at minimum have sexy horny Latino women who go for them, even when the Mexican is 5'5, stout, small dick and ugly and wrong race.

But Bengalis are like them doing the menial jobs, but somehow also are woman repellant like regular curries.

If you look at naggers and Mexicoons they both have no problem getting tons of horny women. Even as it makes zero sense for Mexicans they at minimum have sexy horny Latino women who go for them, even when the Mexican is 5'5, stout, small dick and ugly and wrong race.

But Bengalis are like them doing the menial jobs, but somehow also are woman repellant like regular curries.
Yup Bengalis are poor like mexicans but get no foids like curries. Worst of everything. No race is as cursed at the moment.

fellow NYCcels have you had any experience with Bengali curries @faded @TheDarkEnigma @erenyeager @NYCcel @nycffun @Random19YearOldInce @Blackpillapologist @Blackpillennium @Saint Cho

fellow NYCcels have you had any experience with Bengali curries @faded @TheDarkEnigma @erenyeager @NYCcel @nycffun @Random19YearOldInce @Blackpillapologist @Blackpillennium @Saint Cho
I live in an upscaled neighborhood with wypipo so I don't deal with ethnics very often in my day-to-day life.

I live in an upscaled neighborhood with wypipo so I don't deal with ethnics very often in my day-to-day life.
Mogs me hard. I plan on moving to a whiter area after my next job. Right now trying to grind towards the next job so can get to the 200k zone and escape living with shitskins.

Mogs me hard. I plan on moving to a whiter area after my next job. Right now trying to grind towards the next job so can get to the 200k zone and escape living with shitskins.
I'm just a luckycel mooching off rich parents. Didn't do anything to deserve it, so you mog me with your income.

be prepared for the insane heightmogging once you move in:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I already have visited the rich white areas and yes the height mogging will be insane. But imo worth it to not see fucking homeless garbage Subhumans, less shitty noise, less shitty pitbulls etc.

Brootal. Bengalis have a soft pheno even by curry standards

"Curries are privileged" biggest joke of the century:feelswhat:

indeed but white soycucks have audacity to say this :reeeeee::reeeeee::yes:
I mean whites are dumb
But why do they blame the rich???
Isn't like the hard working and smart become rich and you call a smart hardworking person privileged

Wealthmogged by Niggers? I didn't even know that was possible. Truly bengalis are the subhumans of subhumans:feelskek:

Wealthmogged by Niggers? I didn't even know that was possible. Truly bengalis are the subhumans of subhumans:feelskek:
No wonder there are so many of us on the forum :lul:

bongos.is

Bengalis have worst not only in west but also in gulf countries. 90 percent of bengalis are sweeper or in sewerage management :feelsUgh:

Same here in Singapore they are referred to as Banglas and work as cleaners/construction workers etc beyond brutal

Bangladesh as a whole is doing better than India though. Where I live Bengalis are wealthy, so I guess it depends

Bangladesh as a whole is doing better than India though. Where I live Bengalis are wealthy, so I guess it depends
they probably filter the immigrants more in your area

I am 5'5 super midget and even I when walking by Bengali areas height mog maybe 30-40% of men. cannot say the same about any other race besides certain Mexican areas in the city!
You height mog giga Tyrone

I have a special sympathy for Dravidian and Bengali people. They are the most cursed when it comes to looks.

Some races have good smv in both men and foids (such as whites or slavic)

Some have ugly foids but high smv men (blacks)

And some have ugly men but high smv foids (Asians)

But bongs and Dravidians have both ugly :feelsrope:

Muslim Bengalis are low af. Only Brahmin Bengalis can mog the shit out of crackers.