Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rejected in India - Too fair skinned, bitch ?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Nobody will argue with the fact that fair skin brings favor among different ethnic groups as they wrangle amongst themselves for whatever reasons. We can agree or disagree on the various causal factors for why white or fairer skin gets better treatment, or is worshipped, or is held in higher esteem. But ...

..Is this situation an example of THE ONLY exception to the rule, or does it happen more often? When I was young I never saw any of this type of thing. I have seen this happen several times in India. Hmm I don't know folks, Looks like this foid is going to be filing a lawsuit for "being rejected due to non-shitskin tone" if she's even telling the truth in the first place. :feelsjuice:

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Indracel
@ilieknothing
@Trannydestroyer
@wereq
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@SmhChan
@Shaktiman
@Ricordanza
@currycel⁰
@Dravidiancel
@bannedincel
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine

For starters....

Last edited:
Inclusivity and diversity policies? is this a MNC company?

That sounds like bullshit

When you become too PC to maintain any level of self-awareness.

I have no clue. I'm starting to see more and more of these in India and International news though.
Every time I have had to deal with a curry interviewer, hr, or any company representative, I felt like blowing my brains out. They have little to no patience, etiquette, professionalism, and are crass and incredibly rude. One of the interviewers actually said during an interview to me that he didn't actually look at my resume prior to the interview. Claimed it wasn't part of his job. Like WTF! Them adopting these PC cultures makes them 100 times worse.

Last edited:
“Pratiksha Jichkar shared a screenshot of the email she purportedly received from the organisation that rejected her application after three rounds of interviews and one assignment. However, doubts have been raised about the authenticity of her story and the screenshot, with scores of commenters claiming that no company, and no HR professional, would draft the kind of email that Jichkar apparently received.”

She just made it up for sympathy.
Yes that's also quite possible. However, there are both fair skinned men and women in SI who are probably cut out of some teams for being too fair skinned. When I see these various types of IT professionals of different castes, they all seem to match in skin color. Sometimes there is a group of darkies and other times fair skinned IT teams or Sales teams or support teams etc etc. You wouldn't know this cause you aren't here, but I'm sure some HR managers play these sort of strategy games when hiring. Especially in India.

However yes, this email last paragraph loos like she added it in. Damn cunt..

interesting thread but i think this is cope tbh.
most curry girls will die to take a very fair skinned or white dick. the company probably didn't want to let her work since they know all curries will be lusting over her and probably sexually harassing her just because of her skin. curries are very thirsty for a light looking girl.
i am fair skinned myself but i wish i lived in an location full of very dark skinned and abo people so i could take advantage of my skin and fuck some self hating girl.

Every time I have had to deal with a curry interviewer, hr, or any company representative, I felt like blowing my brains out. They have little to no patience, etiquette, professionalism, and are crass and incredibly rude. One of the interviewers actually said during an interview to me that he didn't actually look at my resume prior to the interview. Claimed it wasn't part of his job. Like WTF! Them adopting these PC cultures makes them 100 times worse.
Aren't most resumes sorted automatically nowadays? There's probably very little reason to look into them manually

Based Dravidian only workplace

most curry girls will die to take a very fair skinned or white dick. the company probably didn't want to let her work since they know all curries will be lusting over her and probably sexually harassing her just because of her skin. curries are very thirsty for a light looking girl.
i am fair skinned myself but i wish i lived in an location full of very dark skinned and abo people so i could take advantage of my skin and fuck some self hating girl.
Aren't most resumes sorted automatically nowadays? There's probably very little reason to look into them manually
“Pratiksha Jichkar shared a screenshot of the email she purportedly received from the organisation that rejected her application after three rounds of interviews and one assignment. However, doubts have been raised about the authenticity of her story and the screenshot, with scores of commenters claiming that no company, and no HR professional, would draft the kind of email that Jichkar apparently received.”

She just made it up for sympathy.

Actually I just realised something. It doesn't matter whether she forged the email or not. For our purposes of examining whether fair skin being favored is shifting of not. Think about it, why did this bitch even feel the need to do this? It shows two things in my opinion:

1. Regardless of her fair skin (and according to many on this site use "better looks than Dravidian darky") she still got rejected for not possessing the skill set needed. So clearly her fair skin doesn't help her that much.

2. If she felt the need to make up something so specific like this, it's probably because the landscape in hiring practices has seen some of this sort of thing. I.e. middle class IT working teams being homogeneous in skin color here in India. I've also noticed it.

Dont ever tag me in your low IQ post you cum stain

Nobody will argue with the fact that fair skin brings favor among different ethnic groups as they wrangle amongst themselves for whatever reasons. We can agree or disagree on the various causal factors for why white or fairer skin gets better treatment, or is worshipped, or is held in higher esteem. But ...

..Is this situation an example of THE ONLY exception to the rule, or does it happen more often? When I was young I never saw any of this type of thing. I have seen this happen several times in India. Hmm I don't know folks, Looks like this foid is going to be filing a lawsuit for "being rejected due to non-shitskin tone" if she's even telling the truth in the first place. :feelsjuice:

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Indracel
@ilieknothing
@Trannydestroyer
@wereq
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@SmhChan
@Shaktiman
@Ricordanza
@currycel⁰
@Dravidiancel
@bannedincel
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine

For starters....
Checked her pics
Looks like a fucking tranny
Maybe they can't tell her that so came up with you're not fair thing

I dont know hows like in the India, but reads like she is bragging about her pale skin and play the victim. For both sexes pale features give a halo, for attractiveness its even more important for foids. Beside the attractiveness depending on the phenotype you get treated differently, where more white/ european looking people gets halo. My brother is much paler than me, with his phenotype which is closer to germanic, versus mine that is something between indian and middle easterner, people are much colder to me, more cautious around me, they are far more open to him and more friendly.

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Indracel
@ilieknothing
@Trannydestroyer
@wereq
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@SmhChan
@Shaktiman
@Ricordanza
@currycel⁰
@Dravidiancel
@bannedincel
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine

For starters....
Too fair wtf is this bitch talking about.She looks darker than me.fucking whore says some bullshit reason because she failed the interview

You wouldn't be considered light in India and being light doesn't help in any way, I know from experience

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Indracel
@ilieknothing
@Trannydestroyer
@wereq
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@SmhChan
@Shaktiman
@Ricordanza
@currycel⁰
@Dravidiancel
@bannedincel
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine

For starters....
Just looked at her profile lmao she isn't even light, average at best

You wouldn't be considered light in India and being light doesn't help in any way, I know from experience
maybe but i have green eyes and brown hair so that can help.

Last edited:
maybe but i have green eyes and light brown hair so that can help.
I'd probably have ascended by now if I had green/blue eyes, but God cursed with shit coloured eyes

why do whitoids crying about reverse racism exist jfl
"Reverse discrimination" in India is what it she appears to be trying to claim? The opposite of the fair skin mogs theory. But if fair skin is valued so much, her qualifications shouldn't have discounted her right ?

Last edited:
Checked her pics
Looks like a fucking tranny
Maybe they can't tell her that so came up with you're not fair thing
What pics, it's the same toilet from the article?

I dont know hows like in the India, but reads like she is bragging about her pale skin and play the victim. For both sexes pale features give a halo, for attractiveness its even more important for foids. Beside the attractiveness depending on the phenotype you get treated differently, where more white/ european looking people gets halo. My brother is much paler than me, with his phenotype which is closer to germanic, versus mine that is something between indian and middle easterner, people are much colder to me, more cautious around me, they are far more open to him and more friendly.
Interesting..

most curry girls will die to take a very fair skinned or white dick. the company probably didn't want to let her work since they know all curries will be lusting over her and probably sexually harassing her just because of her skin.
Maybe. If they did make the decision to not hire her because she's fair skinned, it was probably some sort of "social team start up" strategy.. homogeneity in the team must matter to them. But I'm more likely to think that it's because she wasn't as qualified and that having fair skin alone won't always cut it..

Too fair wtf is this bitch talking about.She looks darker than me.fucking whore says some bullshit reason because she failed the interview
It's mostly certain that she fabricated the last paragraph of the email to get on the news.

Dont ever tag me in your low IQ post you cum stain
@Uggo Mongo - alright, I did an experiment and it's confirmed. He's lost too much blood from cutting himself.

@bannedincel -relax man just breath. You think all white people are Jewish so low IQ posts is where you belong :feelsjuice:

why do redditors on the tall, big dick, etc subreddits complain about being sexually fetishized for their height or dick size?

why do noodles complain about being sexually fetishized by white men (the men they like the most)?

why do women complain about being lusted after?

because people love acting like victims - fair skin absolutely mogs dark skin, has nothing to do with hiring manager practices
Rare @Indracel W

why do redditors on the tall, big dick, etc subreddits complain about being sexually fetishized for their height or dick size?

why do noodles complain about being sexually fetishized by white men (the men they like the most)?

why do women complain about being lusted after?

because people love acting like victims - fair skin absolutely mogs dark skin, has nothing to do with hiring manager practices
Fairer skinned girl getting disgruntled in curryland indicates that group identity in hiring practices (or caste/class identity) + qualification might supersede appearance. It's not the same as in the West !

You think all white people are Jewish
Literally a fact. Look the same, have same cultures of trannyism, globohomo and womens rights, both lie the same and act the same. Anyone who believes they're different unironically fell for jewish tricks. Or white tricks. Tfu on your degenerate race

Maybe the females in the team didn’t want to get mogged.

@Uggo Mongo - alright, I did an experiment and it's confirmed. He's lost too much blood from cutting himself.

@bannedincel -relax man just breath. You think all white people are Jewish so low IQ posts is where you belong :feelsjuice:
Indeed, he is delirious from the nightly emo blood letting sessions. Let's hope he gets "the guts" soon.

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Indracel
@ilieknothing
@Trannydestroyer
@wereq
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@SmhChan
@Shaktiman
@Ricordanza
@currycel⁰
@Dravidiancel
@bannedincel
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine

For starters....
Maybe the females in the team didn’t want to get mogged.
the bitch in question.she isnt even that lighskinned to begin with by curry standards
A Bengaluru based recruitment professional has claimed she failed to secure a job because her

Last edited:
Im

@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Indracel
@ilieknothing
@Trannydestroyer
@wereq
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
@SmhChan
@Shaktiman
@Ricordanza
@currycel⁰
@Dravidiancel
@bannedincel
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Med Amine

For starters....
Imo 99% chance that she's bullshitting and nothing like that happened. But in the small chance she isn't, then I am surprised.

Curry interviewers do tend to have that problem tbh. Out of the ones I've had. Around 1/3-1/2 have bad personalities that are too aggressive/rude for interviews.

Actually I just realised something. It doesn't matter whether she forged the email or not. For our purposes of examining whether fair skin being favored is shifting of not. Think about it, why did this bitch even feel the need to do this? It shows two things in my opinion:

1. Regardless of her fair skin (and according to many on this site use "better looks than Dravidian darky") she still got rejected for not possessing the skill set needed. So clearly her fair skin doesn't help her that much.

2. If she felt the need to make up something so specific like this, it's probably because the landscape in hiring practices has seen some of this sort of thing. I.e. middle class IT working teams being homogeneous in skin color here in India. I've also noticed it.
The advantage of being fair skin or light skin is being reduced in the modern era. This is a good and bad thing tbh. The (((media))) is pushing these attitudes everywhere.

the bitch in question.she isnt even that lighskinned to begin with by curry standards
View attachment 818662.
I see now. But probably the "team members" are significantly darker than her"
Im

Imo 99% chance that she's bullshitting and nothing like that happened. But in the small chance she isn't, then I am surprised.
She is bullshitting about the added paragraph of course, but it reveals that she was worried about this thing in the first place which means I'm Indian circles it might be going on. Anyway, bitch probably got what she deserved.
The advantage of being fair skin or light skin is being reduced in the modern era. This is a good and bad thing tbh. The (((media))) is pushing these attitudes everywhere.
Yes. Exactly!
Maybe she faked it to try to get the world to see her as light skinned.
Could be, but it's more likely she just felt unqualified and said "no way I'm putting up with this and losing to darkies" and then lashed out like this..in this way...
Fair skin isn't fair
Kek.

Literally a fact. Look the same, have same cultures of trannyism, globohomo and womens rights, both lie the same and act the same. Anyone who believes they're different unironically fell for jewish tricks. Or white tricks. Tfu on your degenerate race
What in god's name are you talking about? All white people are NOT Jewish. Judaism is a religion. And can refer to a group or sub set of an Israelite peoples. Vikings were not Jewish lol.

What in god's name are you talking about? All white people are NOT Jewish. Judaism is a religion. And can refer to a group or sub set of an Israelite peoples. Vikings were not Jewish lol.
All whites are jews on the inside