Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming PC gaming is on warp drive while consoles race on foot kekekekek

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
JFL if you're a poorcel.

JFL if your frames drop below 100 when turning head fast. JFL if your processor isn't worth a PS4 skinny. jfl jfl

console-loading-screens-15105527.png
1da.gif
It's Over

i actually want to switch to ps4 cause all the games i like are on there

I don't like their upcoming exclusives. Particulary the zombie redneck one.

yeah but one gpu costs as much or more than console due to crypto fags

yeah but one gpu costs as much or more than console due to crypto fags
The joke's on gamers though kek
I missed the train though as I'm afraid of gambling with my poor luck.

GL paying those RAM and GPU prices goyim.
800$ for a budget computer.

No one who gets laid cares about the "console vs pc" thing.

Why are you making fun of people who fon't have a lot of money? You are just like the normies who make fun of incels for something we can't control. FUCK YOU!

Why are you making fun of people who fon't have a lot of money? You are just like the normies who make fun of incels for something we can't control. FUCK YOU!
I don't have either. I game free mobas on lenovo laptop

PS4 is better for jap games, they usually dont release on PC. Sony also has decent exclusives.

i want a pc cause i want 4k gaming but there aren't any games worth my time

i want a pc cause i want 4k gaming but there aren't any games worth my time
All the exclusives for Xbox are for PC. I've seen people emulating PS exclusives on PC, no mp of course.

GL paying those RAM and GPU prices goyim.
800$ for a budget computer.
Paid £1100 for a high end i7 GTX 1080 rig back in 2016. A gpu ive had for almost 2 years has actually gotten more expensive jfl

I have a ps4 pro, but I'd gladly get a God tier pc if I could afford it! something like a gtx titan xp, or whatever the latest graphics card is...

PC gaming seems complicated. I'm too broke and low IQ for this shit

Last edited:
Build my PC when I was 19 and just have been upgrading parts I find at the junkyard.

PC Master race.. jk we still get cucked as developers make games for consoles first now.

Build my PC when I was 19 and just have been upgrading parts I find at the junkyard.

PC Master race.. jk we still get cucked as developers make games for consoles first now.
At least you have Bethesda and blizzard.

At least you have Bethesda and blizzard.

Nigga are you joking?
Bethsda has been using the same engine since Morrowind to the point that you can import stuff from Skyrim into morrowinds creation kit because bethsda are fucking Jews.

Except they have been cutting out content and limiting modding potential since daggerfall and don't get me started on the paid mods bs.

Don't get me started on blizzard.

Pc gaming to me is only good because I play older games like doom or thief with graphics mods, fan content and brand new fan engines.

Nigga are you joking?
Bethsda has been using the same engine since Morrowind to the point that you can import stuff from Skyrim into morrowinds creation kit because bethsda are fucking Jews.

Except they have been cutting out content and limiting modding potential since daggerfall and don't get me started on the paid mods bs.

Don't get me started on blizzard.

Pc gaming to me is only good because I play older games like doom or thief with graphics mods, fan content and brand new fan engines.
I meant nexusmods and overwatch/starcrafft

I meant nexusmods and overwatch/starcrafft

Yeah but for how long these days.
Know Beth won't give up on the paid mods scheme and from there it's a matter of time.

Also you heard of modb?
That's another good modding community.

not even gonna buy FC5, looks like trash compared to FC2, game devs are getting sloppy.

not even gonna buy FC5, looks like trash compared to FC2, game devs are getting sloppy.

That's not the worst about the game, but the AI's the same from FC3.

I'm happy as a clam emulating Super Metroid on my laptop.