Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Part II, chad uses top voted messages from r/creepyPMs as his opener and still gets a girl. Meanwhile every guy is sending jester openers.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This one took a while to compile but I made some time for it. I recently got fake-snap chat back so I can probably get free nudes and fap fuel from these hoes.

But anyways, while guys on r/tinder are sending jester maxed pickup lines and have a ghost rate of 90%, chad is sending creepy PM worthy messages with 75% success rate. Please tell me again why I need to work on my personality and not my looks?

Here is one of the creepyPms with 20k upvotes

1 ............... Original creepy Pm

My results

I found this one very amusing because it made chad look autistic as fuck but girls were still all over him.

2 ............ Original creepy Pm

FBD942BB 3B71 4158 AA41 9CECA44FD6AE

My results:

This one was hard to pull off cuz most girls would say yes so I didn’t get a chance to call them stuck up bitches. So I used other creepy DMs

3........ Orignal creepy PM

My results:

25E9423D 2D75 4245 ACA6 8235A1390FC9

Last edited:
Has anybody posted these on creepy pms? I want to see the bluepillers completely sperg out and try to justify how this happened

Has anybody posted these on creepy pms? I want to see the bluepillers completely sperg out and try to justify how this happened
Someone with high Karma has to post it. Everytime I post my experiments on Reddit they never show up in the main subreddit but says successfully posted

at this point, im not surprised, mind telling whos the chad youre using?

Someone with high Karma has to post it. Everytime I post my experiments on Reddit they never show up in the main subreddit but says successfully posted

Maybe it shadowbanned.

Everything Chad writes becomes funny stand up routine material.

For real pickup line #2 is so awefully autistic it's not hard to imagine him being on the sexoffender list if he'd be 3 points lower

chad always wins

Good job OP.

How do you get fake snap chat. I tried the links you post awhile ago and they don't work.

Chad always wins..
Fuck!

Reminds me of this chad who groped my oneitis in high school, while I had to do everything to even get attention back when I was bluepilled and cucked, chad would grope her and she would legit enjoy it, it was pure suifuel. Ultimate proof that personality does not and will never matter

Reminds me of this chad who groped my oneitis in high school, while I had to do everything to even get attention back when I was bluepilled and cucked, chad would grope her and she would legit enjoy it, it was pure suifuel. Ultimate proof that personality does not and will never matter
Girls enjoy getting groped by chad. Girls don’t enjoy any sort of interaction with sub 8 men. Glad you learned your lesson

Today its chad or death sub8 is real stop coping its over for all nonchads

how did you get fake snap? My .apk files stopped being supported long ago, and have ceased to function

Edit: PM me if u don't want cucks to report the glitch

It'll be deleted in 5 mins they treat this stuff as an attack but I'll give it try

IT won't touch this

((shadowbanned))

I had a high karma account, very high got banned due to posting stuff like this.

Chad can never lose

No matter how many times I see these chad fish experiments I can't help but want to smash these foids heads in

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back