Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill low iq retarded foid who made thread about me Part 2 (admits blackpill = true)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
So this foid who I was nice too and made a meme thread about I scrolled through her reddit acc, and it was pretty funny ngl, found out she likes getting dominated by boyfreind (ew). Anyway she made some shit arguments about muh women act diffrent outside of tinder :feelshaha: So we have this empowered femist women who is exploring her sexuality with the entire football team.

Then she calls me a horrid worm because she is in a state of being very emotional because she posted her pics online and is upset someone posted them. She shows no ability of cognitive thought because she is retarded and a toilet. It looks like a retarded tranny that takes shitposts seriously. ALSO she literally admits that attractivness is important in relatinships.

An enforced monogamy is the only way to get rid of inceldom, whats the point of letting this whore date chad when she should be dating some whitecel she probably put in the freindzone because they are looksmatched? ALSO JFL she posts on r/creepypms, its not creepy when a male model does it you stinky beef 10m vagina flap women

Its over 4 this whore

That looks like a male?

So this foid who I was nice too and made a meme thread about I scrolled through her reddit acc, and it was pretty funny ngl, found out she likes getting dominated by boyfreind (ew). Anyway she made some shit arguments about muh women act diffrent outside of tinder :feelshaha: So we have this empowered femist women who is exploring her sexuality with the entire football team.
View attachment 246783View attachment 246786View attachment 246788View attachment 247254
Then she calls me a horrid worm because she is in a state of being very emotional because she posted her pics online and is upset someone posted them. She shows no ability of cognitive thought because she is retarded and a toilet. It looks like a retarded tranny that takes shitposts seriously. ALSO she literally admits that attractivness is important in relatinships.
View attachment 247255
An enforced monogamy is the only way to get rid of inceldom, whats the point of letting this whore date chad when she should be dating some whitecel she probably put in the freindzone because they are looksmatched? ALSO JFL she posts on r/creepypms, its not creepy when a male model does it you stinky beef 10m vagina flap women
View attachment 247277View attachment 247280
Its over 4 this whore
Wtf is all this??

Not One Word nigga

dont know don't care plus you are a tranny

You’re giving this foid free attention

Jfl I remember her from your first thread about it.
Feminist whore.

Jfl I remember her from your first thread about it.
Feminist whore.
I want to become a very based IT baiter, your post have to be reasonably high iq but not to high or they look dumb

your post have to be reasonably high iq but not to high or they look dumb
If your threads are too high IQ then it's not good bait because IT is too stupid to understand high IQ threads.

If your threads are too high IQ then it's not good bait because IT is too stupid to understand high IQ threads.
idk just saying what personality inkwell told me ngl, just want to be an infamous poster:feelzez:

Idgaf about that tranny looking slut

ping on the trannydar

If anybody cares, that's her youtube channel.

If anybody cares, that's her youtube channel.
veri sexy

veri sexy
tbhngl I think she looks cute
Too bad she chooses to spend more time on this forum and R*ddit than even I.
That kinda kills it.
Not like that matters since, like most, it's CHAD ONLY

Women all have the same brain it is insane

I made a post about it a while ago, because it's posting more and more on IT.

Your posts made me want to look into it more.

Its Youtube channels, been doing it for almost 5 years and <400 subscribers on both channels lol:

Facebook groups:

Deviantart:

Main twitter account(I think? might have another):

Twitter account, but it's not active:

Looking through it all, clearly it's just a brit who is bored as fuck, and what better way to spend your time by punching down on incels.
Surprised no video on incels though.
It also has some weird problem with MLM, wonder which it hates more, incels or MLM

I made a post about it a while ago, because it's posting more and more on IT.

Your posts made me want to look into it more.

Its Youtube channels, been doing it for almost 5 years and <400 subscribers on both channels lol:

Facebook groups:

Deviantart:

Main twitter account(I think? might have another):

Twitter account, but it's not active:

Looking through it all, clearly it's just a brit who is bored as fuck, and what better way to spend your time by punching down on incels.
Surprised no video on incels though.
It also has some weird problem with MLM, wonder which it hates more, incels or MLM
JFL npc's are real

IT whores being low IQ, nothing special really

She looks like a femboy.

- Says you won’t see reason without herself giving a reasonable justification as to why... cuts off the conversation and calls you a worm immediately after.

Damn, how can we contend with this degree of logical syllogism? Clearly us intellectual infants cannot begin to fathom the mind of such an ethereal being.

Her ability to reason vastly outweighs that of the mortal man. She is absolutely right, we, in light of her limitless knowledge, are but worms toiling in the mud, incapable of grasping this multidimensional matrix of mental reasoning. I concede defeat, a mere insect cannot begin to fathom of the workings of such an incomprehensible rationality and immeasurable intellectual profundity.

Alas; a man, who is at heart; little more than a lowly beast, knows when he is beaten.