Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents who raise incel children secretly DESPISE them (Something my mother said tonight)

My parents had me when they were 34/35. I was born healthy and I was then turned into a genetic freak by a fly bite through no fault of my own. My sister has more value than me being stuck in a dead end job that is cash in hand and also works in the micro-brewery attached to it. And my dad still has to cuck out and buy half her house for her (her boyfriends family picked up the other half JFL) and I get fuck all.. just being used as slave labour and ignored and not talked too, abused and expected to keep being useful. I've tested this before, by not doing something for them.. they went ape shit about how it is my responsibility and what am I going to do with my life, I never go out to meet people. I never stay in contact with the people I meet, I pretty much hate everybody on this earth so my understanding of mutually beneficial relationships pales to theirs when I have so little of what I want but every time I try to get more things I want a new prison cell around the 50 different prison cells I'm in builds itself and I'm still in the first cell. Alone with nobody to help. It is society that has failed because if society had succeeded this situation I am in would not happen. The reason Society has failed is because of Feminism, any skulduggery-ous claim that the blame should be placed elsewhere should have his opinion gentrified and barred from any public discourse regarding such a situation for misinformation.
I have a lot of bad experiences behind me and lots of frustrations but I'm thankful for my family, lots of crazy people and dysfunction but I get along with everyone anyway.
I feel this too.. it gets heavy sometimes when I don't have an outlet for my frustrations though.

Of course they do.

Think about it this way. From an evolutionary standpoint, the purpose of having children is to pass on your genes. Having children is a very large investment in terms of time and resources. If you're an incel, it means your parents invested a lot of time and resources on a genetic dead end. Most parents (at least subconsciously, if not consciously) realize this.

seen it many times in my extended family

guy with balding dad is loved by his mom and she always brags about him

he starts going bald in early 20s

late 20s he's bald as fuck

mom acts like she never had a son

My mum turned me into a pussy.

I know. They hate me. My very existance. I'm a motherfucking failure and should have been aborted. My father wanted a proper son, he got me instead.
Its his fault for Procreating , he has to step up , take responsibility and support you .

bro this is why I refuse to give up, I'm gonna be looksmaxxing a lot and educationmax

Your moms a bitch. My mother is alright to me, but she can’t get naggy sometimes

ER's parents (father, mother, and stepmother) all acted like that to him. Is it any wonder he went ER?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back