Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Parents who raise incel children secretly DESPISE them (Something my mother said tonight)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
My mom decided she doesnt trust my driving and screamed at me "if you crash my car you better die cause you're not coming home"

This was cause I went to pick up beer down the street and asked to use her car.

Think your parents love you? They dont. They wish you were dead. And they will celebrate your death if they outlive you.

No offense but your mom is a cunt.

I know. They hate me. My very existance. I'm a motherfucking failure and should have been aborted. My father wanted a proper son, he got me instead.

No offense but your mom is a cunt.
I fucking hate her.
I know. They hate me. My very existance. I'm a motherfucking failure and should have been aborted. My father wanted a proper son, he got me instead.
Same. Least I have a brother who's successful.
I'm a waste of life

i hate ur mom tbh

Don't know how you cope living in a household like that tbh.

cope, depends on the parent

Sucks bro, parents only care for us because they are socially obligated then when we become adults and they don't give a fuck anymore

I think most parents despise their ugly or autistic kids. They wanted some proper jocks, not subhumans

I think my mom likes me. She has done things she didn't need to do at all for me at this point.

I have a lot of bad experiences behind me and lots of frustrations but I'm thankful for my family, lots of crazy people and dysfunction but I get along with everyone anyway.

I think most parents despise their ugly or autistic kids. They wanted some proper jocks, not subhumans
True. Unconditional love is bullshit.

I'm sorry neetandtidy that you constantly have to suffer with a crazed, angry mom. I have a buddy I chat with online who goes through the same kinda shit you do and the pain and hurt it causes him never really goes away. Good luck moving away from that angry bitch.

I'm sorry neetandtidy that you constantly have to suffer with a crazed, angry mom. I have a buddy I chat with online who goes through the same kinda shit you do and the pain and hurt it causes him never really goes away. Good luck moving away from that angry bitch.
Shes been like this since I was little

My mother called me a misogynistic pig because I called her when she was out shopping and asked her why she wasn’t home to cook dinner. I ended up cooking for myself.

Not to brag, but my parents love me, and barely tolerate my whore stacey sisters. This isn't always the case.

They aren't in denial either. They accept me as an incel, just without the terminology and black pill knowledge.

My mother was a large part of my problem during childhood, it's partially her fault that I'm an incel with no irl friends. Actually it's absolutely her fault if we want to be strictly causal(she did create me after all).

She better not secretly hate me.

Might have something to do with being a NEET as well

yep, my mom hates me too

Of course they do.

Think about it this way. From an evolutionary standpoint, the purpose of having children is to pass on your genes. Having children is a very large investment in terms of time and resources. If you're an incel, it means your parents invested a lot of time and resources on a genetic dead end. Most parents (at least subconsciously, if not consciously) realize this.

no shit, if you are ugly, retarded, or a complete failure your parents will never be able to truly love you.

Then it's probably her fault you're a NEET
When i was in highschool i wanted to try to get a job at mcdonalds. She said i wasnt allowed because id start doing drugs.

She is partly responsible for ruining my life.

I wasnt allowed to go to friends houses as a kid either. They had to come to me. Which they rarely did.

I blame her for a lot of my lifes failures

When i was in highschool i wanted to try to get a job at mcdonalds. She said i wasnt allowed because id start doing drugs.

I wasnt allowed to go to friends houses as a kid either. They had to come to me. Which they rarely did.

This sounds pretty familiar. While I may still be incel regardless, I think my mother is the reason why I can't even fake being normal. She didn't raise me at all, she actively sabotaged me.

i highly doubt my parents will celebrate my death, but i know deep down they wish i was born "normal", more intelligent, or as a female

I remember a kid in school whose parents treated him worse than his better-looking brother. I always thought it was for a legitimate reason (when your a kid you think adults know all)....sadly the reason was likely his looks.

My mom said the exact same thing about getting job for me.

Same all they feed you is constant bullshit

The last sentence is very true.

My mother called me a misogynistic pig because I called her when she was out shopping and asked her why she wasn’t home to cook dinner.

There it is, even mothers will use typical leftist phrases against their own offspring.
Shes been like this since I was like 7.

It is because you have a toxic personality all along.

This sounds pretty familiar. While I may still be incel regardless, I think my mother is the reason why I can't even fake being normal. She didn't raise me at all, she actively sabotaged me.

Did you grow up without fathers?

Not to brag, but my parents love me, and barely tolerate my whore stacey sisters. This isn't always the case.

They aren't in denial either. They accept me as an incel, just without the terminology and black pill knowledge.
Please elaborate, this seems so uncommon. Why do they hate your Stacy sisters?

I don't know about that. I love my mother. But I think she feels a bit quilty about having me even though she absolutely knew I wasn't going to be "normal". Really, I could've been much worse. I think the worst thing is that I'm so close to normalcy but still far away enough. I will never find a happy relationship with a woman in this day and age and she knows it. I have a sister as well. She's stupid but otherwise normal.

Your mom sounds like a neurotic bitch i wouldve er'd her a long time ago if i were you

must be hard to neet with an asshole mom in the house..

Jokes on you,I have no parents.

Of course they do.

Think about it this way. From an evolutionary standpoint, the purpose of having children is to pass on your genes. Having children is a very large investment in terms of time and resources. If you're an incel, it means your parents invested a lot of time and resources on a genetic dead end. Most parents (at least subconsciously, if not consciously) realize this.

True. Unconditional love is bullshit.

They had you in their forties, they deserve the rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back