Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only sub6 men can be mentalcels

benzocel

benzocel

Veteran
★★★★
So I want to preface this post by a brief account of my life to impart some credentials to what I am saying:

- traumatised by domestic abuse (i dont give a shit about foids being beaten but it was my mum being beaten black and blue by my dad and i was 6 YEARS OLD FFS) - this scarred me for life and is the biggest reason as to why i ended up being a mentalcel with a horrible abused dog syndrome
- mental issues started at 6 - started being somewhat depressed and generally withdrew from everything - even more asocial from earlier (i didnt say anything the first 3 years of my life) - also got horrible DPDR and its been the same EVER SINCE - never once had respite from it
- sexually abused at 8
- suicidally depressed from preteens - spent almost every day since thinking about suicide
- dad randomly throwing fits and beating me and my sibling who killed himself last year
- intense self isolation starting from the age of around ten - massive social anxiety, could nevergo outside unless for school and even that i did only because i didnt have a choice - would often lock myself in the washroom and not leave to avoid going
- near fatal suicide attempt at 20 - would have been dead if not for a last minute intervention

I don't believe it is that much of an exaggeration to say that I have had a fairly brutal life from the get go but in spite all these afflictions I stand by the notion that were it not for my sub5 looks being an obstacle to my getting a girlfriend and having a good social life and if I had been able to achieve both of these I would have stopped being suicidal and life would not only be manageable but also somewhat fulfilling and that I'd have been content.

I have a recessed jaw and a horrible eye area because of NCT [both of which are objectively sub5 features] but when I first encountered the BP and it was not through the internet but I think it emanated innately because I knew looks were the only thing that actually mattered in dating I would often have days when I would delusionalmaxx by tricking myself into believing I was a 7 and insofar as this illusion persisted I would find myself having a good day, bereft of most of the usual depressed feelings that I would find myself engulfed by otherwise. I felt as though I had purpose and a place with both especially the latter being reason enough for me to push through even when in the midst of a horrible depressive episode. I also found that this horrible blackhole I had inside of me - this vastly empty void that would screech with pain would suddenly be made whole when I was in one of these delusionalmaxxing episodes - again proving my thesis that looks are so powerful so as to even trump something so substantial.

If I were given a choice to choose between having a normal life and upbringing but going on to live as a normie or having the EXACT same life experiences as I have had albeit with the difference being that I would be endowed with Chadlite tier faces I would not spare so much as a second to choose the latter. I wholeheartedly and earnestly believe that having a Chadlite tier face would eclipse my depression and mental illnesses to the point of being secondary problems in my life if not such as to be on the precinct of being almost irrelevant. I sometimes think about how different my life would have been if only I had been good looking despite everything remaining the same - being caressed by a woman and loved by her and having her support me would genuinely make these issues seem almost irrelevant. I also want to draw attention to the fact that Chads and foids can be forthcoming about their traumatic life history and that they are given love and support by everyone. This itself would be massive lifefuel for me. Meanwhile if I were to open up about my problems to foids and normies they would consider me even more of a creep and would distance themselves from me because they would see me as a threat who can snap any time of the day.

Being sub5 has been the great amplifier - an already shitty life is made shittier beyond comprehension by the "shitty" act of being a sub5 male with mental illnesses when the very same trauma would have been NULLIFIED if I were a chadlite or even a htn.

note: if youre type 3 autism or so autistic as to be completely incompetent in social situations you can probably still be a mentalcel if youre a seven or something but idk, i have autism but its not that bad

Last edited:
@Sneir debunks this

My parents gave me PTSD which i will never recover from

Brutal and I agree.