Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fakecels getting validation and attention from girls

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Ever seen it? Cute pretty boy pretends to be incel to get attention, girls mock and bully him, then he shows his face and they all simp and tell him what a nice guy he is and how they have 0 clue why he's single. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Then they all orbit him and send their nudes. I've seen it a million fucking times at this point. It's obnoxious. Shows you how important PERSONALITY really is.

This is also spreading to other sites now. "Incel Twitter" is unusable because these twats invaded. 4cuck is the same. I hate them so much. I hope they all get cancer and die a slow agonizing death

Examples ?
Look up the "incel" tag on disboard or look up incel on Twitter or visit r9k. Actually I don't suggest doing any of these things as they'll likely throw you into a rage.

Cute pretty boy pretends to be incel to get attention, girls mock and bully him, then he shows his face and they all simp and tell him what a nice guy he is and how they have 0 clue why he's single.
We will never know how it feels to be him

They're all narcissistic twats who take joy in mocking men lower than them.
I always thought that females and normies weren't cruel at all before discovering the blackpill, but after getting some additional real life experience, I became more and more jaded. These toilets have completely ignored me and talked to the htn+ acquaintances right in front of me. They made sure to face me when sitting so that they could point out my flaws and laugh at me. I've heard things like " Look at his beard, his nose, his eyes. Hahahahaha." They've made it even worse when another female chooses to sit next to another guy, leaving me completely alone. They said," Look. He is jealous." Toilets avoid me completely and would flirt with Chads right in front of my face.

I believe they get wet when they mock us.

Examples ?
there are literally 'incel' discords which have foid groupies jfl. they groom the young foid groupies into sending them nudes and fucking them.

absolutely disgusting.

I always thought that females and normies weren't cruel at all before discovering the blackpill, but after getting some additional real life experience, I became more and more jaded. These toilets have completely ignored me and talked to the htn+ acquaintances right in front of me. They made sure to face me when sitting so that they could point out my flaws and laugh at me. I've heard things like " Look at his beard, his nose, his eyes. Hahahahaha." They've made it even worse when another female chooses to sit next to another guy, leaving me completely alone. They said," Look. He is jealous." Toilets avoid me completely and would flirt with Chads right in front of my face.

They feel entitled to it because the world is constantly showing them that they're special and praised and worshipped so they never acquire the ability of human decency because their life's are on ez mode anyways. Fucking cruel whores

They feel entitled to it because the world is constantly showing them that they're special and praised and worshipped so they never acquire the ability of human decency because their life's are on ez mode anyways. Fucking cruel whores
This world is cruel man, and only cruel people make it to the top.

They're cruel sociopaths the lot of them. Don't view them as human. View them as wild disgusting animals

This world is cruel man, and only cruel people make it to the top.
The world is brutal and isn't fair. I get it. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
For me it is what doesn't kill you cripples you.

there are literally 'incel' discords which have foid groupies jfl. they groom the young foid groupies into sending them nudes and fucking them.

absolutely disgusting.
are you an agecuck or what ?

Look up the "incel" tag on disboard or look up incel on Twitter or visit r9k. Actually I don't suggest doing any of these things as they'll likely throw you into a rage.
I joined servers like this in the past and they're full of fakecels trannies and slutty e-girls

They're cruel sociopaths the lot of them. Don't view them as human. View them as wild disgusting animals
That's how I view them now. I was always bullied by foids and can't recall any positive experience with them because the negative ones outweighed the positive experiences.Maybe I never had any positive experience with the opposite sex, and it was an illusion? Idk...

are you an agecuck or what ?
no idc about foids being groomed. they're asking for it. they are the most disgusting part of these servers

but imagine having 'incel' discords with groupies jfl. state of the discord fakeceldom

no idc about foids being groomed. they're asking for it. they are the most disgusting part of these servers

but imagine having 'incel' discords with groupies jfl. state of the discord fakeceldom
Are you talking about the Discord server of Oofy ?

That's how I view them now. I was always bullied by foids and can't recall any positive experience with them because the negative ones outweighed the positive experiences.Maybe I never had any positive experience with the opposite sex, and it was an illusion? Idk...
Subhuman men never get positive experiences with women.

Seriously, don't do this.

It's been proven there's many e-girls lurking these parts waiting to jump on attractive incels who post their pics.

Tell me about it. This is the shit I was talking about EaRliER @Da_Yunez

I remember @Lv99_BixNood once sent a video or audio of a ricecel venting about orbitERs on pisscord. He was talking about this exact same thing, these stupid fucking ewhores and their simp orbiters and how he wanted to kill them all. You remember that guy?

I remember @Lv99_BixNood once sent a video or audio of a ricecel venting about orbitERs on pisscord. He was talking about this exact same thing, these stupid fucking ewhores and their simp orbiters and how he wanted to kill them all. You remember that guy?
Send it

It happens. The Turkish faggot pretty boy moderator here is a fine example.
JFYI the real Knajjd is no longer here (as far as I know anyway).

The current one is just a user who is probably a fanboy or male groupie of the pint sized alcoholic bisexual that had me change his name to that. :feelsugh:

The current one is just a user who is probably a fanboy or male groupie of the pint sized alcoholic bisexual that had me change his name to that. :feelsugh:
Didn't the real Knajjd get stripped of his modERation powers after getting exposed for being an closeted faggot? That's what i saw on org

Didn't the real Knajjd get stripped of his modERation powers after getting exposed for being an closeted faggot? That's what i saw on org
I remember seeing him in discord VCs on "incel" discords blabbing about sucking cock.

Didn't the real Knajjd get stripped of his modERation powers after getting exposed for being a closeted faggot? That's what i saw on org
No.

He and Cocksucker left but used or had their mod friend iami who had admin level powers delete the site for some stupid reason and then they attempted to steal our discord server but good ol Kome stopped them.

Shortly before all that I believe Knajjd had asked me in PM if I could delete his account but since I could not I believe I referred him to @Master who did and then the little bastard betrayed us both.

I remember seeing him in discord VCs on "incel" discords blabbing about sucking cock.
Yeah I saw that too, tbh it was expected some even say he was a FTM or a foid larping as male

I wish I was good-looking enough to be classified as a fakecel, if I sent a girl my face pic her pussy would get drier than the Atacama desert. Even hearing about how short I am would probably make her block me lmao.

Ever seen it? Cute pretty boy pretends to be incel to get attention, girls mock and bully him, then he shows his face and they all simp and tell him what a nice guy he is and how they have 0 clue why he's single. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Then they all orbit him and send their nudes. I've seen it a million fucking times at this point. It's obnoxious. Shows you how important PERSONALITY really is.

This is also spreading to other sites now. "Incel Twitter" is unusable because these twats invaded. 4cuck is the same. I hate them so much. I hope they all get cancer and die a slow agonizing death
Yes it keeps happening on this very forum

I looked up to him when I first joined the forum but then when I saw his face It came sus very quickly

its Ironic but you can tell by face how people end up, its genetic, its same reason women can tell ur incel

No I haven't seen that and I don't want to because that sounds like ultimate ragefuel

That’s what happened on the incel selfies sub

Looks = personality
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back