Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only attractive people have good personalities

DameDolla

DameDolla

korean girls, bro...
-
Back in my early schooling days, I was a fun extrovert who could make anyone laugh and befriended basically everyone in my school. My teachers loved having me, I was popular within the school, and as Drake says, life is good. This was until I entered my ugly stage, people were less interested in listening to what I had to say. Nonetheless, I still was able to attract people with my already well established personality and befriended lots of people. Entering high school - a complete nightmare I still think about every night many years later. People actively targeting me, name calling, calling me out for the smallest pettiest shit eg. I remember some guy bullying me everyday cause I had a light red iphone case, which apparently was a feminine color meaning I was gay?”. Whenever I tried to talk to someone, they wouldn’t even just ignore me, they would go out of their way to call their friends in class near them belittling me “hey [friend] this faggot just told me [what I just said]” or things close to that nature. My bluepilled naive little mind thought well maybe these asshole types exist and I should talk to other people. Big mistake. One of the guys I made into my best friend invited me to his birthday party 5 months after knowing him, so I got a $30 game code thing because I noticed he enjoyed this specific game.

Fast forward to birthday party, he opens up presents one by one and thanks the other kids. He opens mine, and then just looks to me and says “is this all you got for me, seriously?” I felt bad like my gift wasn’t enough, so I offered him something else and he just straight up said “shutup no one likes you [DameDolla], the only reason why I invited you was because your life is so shit I felt bad not inviting you”. At night just thinking what he said to me literally broke me, like stupid me kept thinking I didn’t do enough, I was a terrible friend and I didn’t deserve him. Years later I understand he only invited me for the gift not my presence. Now I am a blackpilled bitter piece of shit who doesn’t talk to anyone unless they talk to me first. Had I been attractive, this would have not been the case. I remember seeing this hot girl in my class literally spit on another girl, and all the class did was just say “what the hell [girl], why did you do that?” and that was the end of that. She is weird as fuck and is popular. Lots of likes on instagram because she is attractive. I still hold resentment towards people of my past because no matter what I did, I was always seen as the third options/npc friend.
Because I knew I was ugly, my mindset changed from “I need to improve myself” to “whats the point, if I improve im still ugly, time to rot and do nothing”. Im still the bitter no personality npc who lost all hope in myself and in other people as well. No hope for uglys. Now my life is wasting away rotting on an incel forum with other ugly people and basically no positive prospect for the future.

Fuck this gay earth :feelsree:

Last edited:
sometimes i think i have friends only because they feel bad for me or they just want to feel better about themselves
they also borrow money from me and never return maybe they were just using me the whole time? well it makes sense, i was never taught social dynamics, no wonder i am fucked up good thing it;s all ending soon

sometimes i think i have friends only because they feel bad for me or they just want to feel better about themselves
they also borrow money from me and never return maybe they were just using me the whole time? well it makes sense, i was never taught social dynamics, no wonder i am fucked up good thing it;s all ending soon
If you have friends that take photos with you to post on instagram, you can rest assured 100% they are only doing that because they think standing next to an ugly person will make them look more hot and increase their social standing

If you have friends that take photos with you to post on instagram, you can rest assured 100% they are only doing that because they think standing next to an ugly person will make them look more hot and increase their social standing
Nope only women do that to other women. A man will never post a photo of himself with an ugly trucel because being seen with an ugly loser, makes you an ugly loser too. Unless chad of course cause he has halo effect but average normie will avoid befriending incels

Im not even gonna read this. I just agree that attractive people have good personalities because attractive people dictate social morality