Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News One year ago, A New York incel was indicted on federal charges for threatening normies and foids. He is still awaiting trial.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Hey wanna hear a joke? What's worse than 10 Stacy's nailed to one tree? One Stacy nailed to ten trees :lul:.

— David Kaufman to Person-1, allegedly, on or about June 24th, 2020

Introduction

This is a case that I haven't yet extensively covered, mostly because the case is moving extremely slowly.

A7Dqqzw 700b

David Kaufman was arrested by FBI New York JTTF on September 4th, 2020. On October 26th, 2020, a grand jury in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York indicted him on one count of transmitting threatening interstate communications and one count of stalking, in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 875(c) and 2261A. He faces a maximum sentence of five years' imprisonment on each count.

Kaufman allegedly sent threatening messages to normies

According to FBI Special Agent Jacqueline Ross' deposition, Kaufman is allegedly an incel who created no less than 13 social media accounts to harass, stalk, and threaten a Long Island couple ("Persons-1 and -2") he met at college and their friends.

Examples of Kaufman's alleged conduct in 2019 and 2020 include:
  • Sending Person-1 the following message: "Women have done nothing but spit in my face. Soon I'll be getting a gun."
  • Sending Person-2 (the boyfriend of Person-1) an image of one of Elliot Rodger's victims, accompanied with the following message: "This is what happened when a woman said 'no' to Elliot Rodger . . . . Hopefully [Victim-1] never said no to someone just like Elliot Rodger".
  • Sending a friend of Person-1 the following message: "Can I pinch your nose while having u suck my cock so u can't breathe?"
  • Sending Person-5 the following message: "One day I wanna teach people what the second amendment is all about."
  • On one of his social media accounts, uploading a profile picture of himself licking a photograph of Person-1.
  • Exchanging the following messages with Person-4:
Kaufman2

Kaufman was reported to the Stamford, CT Police Department. In conjunction with the New York State Police, on or about June 30th, 2020, state and local law enforcement contacted him to notify him that he was suspected of sending these messages.

On or about July 13th, 2020, two federal agents from the U.S. Postal Inspection Service interviewed Kaufman. Kaufman waived his Miranda rights, said that he was an incel and agreed with Elliot Rodger's ideology and manifesto. Kaufman also admitted to delivering the following handwritten note to Person-3's mailbox in or about February 2019, because Person-3 is a young, attractive femoid:

Kaufman3

The next day, Kaufman was charged with three misdemeanours in county court: two counts of second-degree aggravated harassment and one count of third-degree identity theft. The judge issued a protective order prohibiting Kaufman from contacting Persons -1, -2, and -3.

Kaufman allegedly disregarded this protective order and continued to threaten and stalk them. That is when the FBI stepped in.

What now?

Unlike incel YouTuber Smooth Sanchez (who is also facing federal charges in the Southern District of New York, but is released on bail), Kaufman remains detained pending trial on the grounds of dangerousness to the community.

Due to COVID-related delays, Kaufman's case is still in the pretrial phase. Discovery was complete July 2021, and the next status hearing is scheduled for December 10th, 2021. Should there be a trial, it will most likely begin early/mid-2022.

AUSA Jane Kim of the U.S. Attorney's Office's Terrorism and International Narcotics Unit is prosecuting the case. On an unrelated note, AUSA Kim was/is under investigation for prosecutorial misconduct in the botched case of Iranian-American banker Ali Sadr Hasheminejad.

Kaufman's attorneys are Jason Ser of the Federal Defenders of New York, and Michael Burke of Hodges Walsh & Burke LLP. The case is being overseen by Judge Nelson S. Román.

Last edited:
Bruh new jork seems cucked af.
Would never want to live in that shithole.

He deserves it for what he put those girls and her family through.

Incel spends his time making autistic troll threats while normies actually go out and rape women.

He deserves it for what he put those girls and her family through.
@Robtical @dreadtheblackpill @ordinaryotaku what is your take on this comment

@Robtical @dreadtheblackpill @ordinaryotaku what is your take on this comment
I hope he's joking. The guy from the story didn't make direct threats, those whores just want to impose cucked laws on a non chad who dared to speak up against rosties. His "harassment" didn't make them fear for their lives, most likely he doesn't even know where they live. Cucks from IT make threats 10 times worse than that for men who prefer teens and not old used roast flaps.

Last edited:
I honestly completely forgot about this guy.

There was also this guy, who was arrested under a similar scenario:

I honestly completely forgot about this guy.

There was also this guy, who was arrested under a similar scenario:
Oh, I wrote about him. He's not exactly alike though, he was a redpiller who didn't like Elliot Rodger.

Anyways, Bennington cut a plea deal for 21 months, and the judge showed leniency and sentenced him to 18 months. He was released a few months ago.

Bruh new jork seems cucked af.
Would never want to live in that shithole.
Everywhere is a shithole if you have to live as a low SMV male

ngl he was low iq

@faded

But you guys have good restaurants at least
I'm not a richfaggot tho. I'm in the hood. At least you can get a slice of cheese pizza for a dollar.

i don't understand chicago pizza

deep dish has way too high of a sauce-to-crust ratio
Never had that, but some like the extra bread and cheese. It's like Sicilian pizza, which I like.

Never had that, but some like the extra bread and cheese. It's like Sicilian pizza, which I like.
why do the major U.S. chains serve such nasty pizza

papa johns is disgusting