Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update: Carl Bennington, delusional redpiller who denigrated Elliot Rodger as a "bluepilled beta", pleads guilty to federal cyberstalking charges

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
See previous thread on this topic:

Legal background

Bennington was arrested in April this year by an FBI agent in the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) of the Los Angeles Field Office. He was alleged to have committed a yearslong campaign of online harassment against two random femoids on social media. He was later indicted on two counts of stalking under 18 U.S.C. § 2261A and three counts of threats to injure in interstate commerce under 18 U.S.C. § 875(c).

Of note is the attempt by the FBI to connect Bennington to the incel community, particularly in document 1. I have attached both the indictment (document 29) and the complaint (document 1) as PDFs. Bennington, however, considered himself as an "alpha" -- certainly not the view of a true incel.

Bennington is currently being held at MDC Los Angeles, according to the federal Bureau of Prisons.

Ersnip

Cap2 1
Cap3 1

Plea agreement

Bennington faced a combined maximum of 25 years in prison if he were to be convicted of all five charges.

Earlier this week, however, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California agreed to withdraw the latter three charges of threats to injure if Bennington pleads guilty to the first two counts of cyberstalking. Under the two counts, Bennington faces a maximum sentence of ten years in prison, followed by three years of supervised release, and a fine of $500,000.

In exchange for Bennington's guilty pleas, prosecutors have agreed to recommend a below-guidelines sentence of 21 months, followed by three years of supervised release, and a "special assessment" fine of $100.

A copy of the plea deal is linked here.

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 29.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I’d feel better about cheering this if it were almost any other state than Mexifornia doing this as then it might mean the guy actually deserves such a harsh punishment but Mexifornia is about as backwards and anti man as it gets so meh.

25 years for “online harassment” (just fucking lol) and “threats to injure”? I was literally assaulted by two guys on campus in high school and they didn’t even receive a suspension lmfao. the law coddles women so much

I’d feel better about cheering this if it were almost any other state than Mexifornia doing this as then it might mean the guy actually deserves such a harsh punishment but Mexifornia is about as backwards and anti man as it gets so meh.
Well, it's the feds doing it so he would get the same harsh treatment in any other part of the U.S.

I don't see how is that a positive thing. Even if he's a redpiller and talked bad about Elliot, who was really a retarded, he will live in jail for a long time because he bothered some cunts on social media. All that i see are women getting more power, they can send you to jail easily.

Kinda based, kinda cucked

I don't see how is that a positive thing. Even if he's a redpiller and talked bad about Elliot, who was really a retarded, he will live in jail for a long time because he bothered some cunts on social media. All that i see is women getting more power, they can send you to jail easily.
I mean I can kind of understand it if it’s an obsessive oneitis type of situation going on here but if the dude is just fighting with random feminist critics/political opponents then what’s happening to him is utterly ridiculous.

I don't see how is that a positive thing. Even if he's a redpiller and talked bad about Elliot, who was really a retarded, he will live in jail for a long time because he bothered some cunts on social media. All that i see is women getting more power, they can send you to jail easily.
in 1955 women could have a black man lynched just for looking at them in a way that made them feel offended (see Emmett Till)

in 2020 women can have an unattractive man sent to prison for 25 years for making a comment that offended her online

Well, it's the feds doing it so he would get the same harsh treatment in any other part of the U.S.
Oh? (Smacks forhead):feelsUgh:

As expected another relevant and important thread from you

It's really stupid and fucked up that the glowies are trying to connect him with incels. I can't tell if it's intentional or simple ignorance

in 2020 women can have an unattractive man sent to prison for 25 years for making a comment that offended her online

Don't be disingenuous, I think 10 years is excessive but lets not pretend like he wasn't stalking and harassing these women, I read the excerpt. If a 6ft 5In buff faggot was sending me these kinds of messages I'd report him too and hope he gets arrested, I'm not taking any chances

To the average woman, the average man is that 6ft 5In buff faggot in terms of the difference of strength

I mean I can kind of understand it if it’s an obsessive oneitis type of situation going on here but if the dude is just fighting with random feminist critics/political opponents then what’s happening to him is utterly ridiculous.

You can literally just read the excerpt to see that he was indeed harassing these women

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic.

JFL I was being serious, its not like you post troll threads or low effort shit, in that case it would be sarcasm

Last edited:
It's hard to understand how this constitutes "cyber-stalking", because in this case he was sending direct messages to two individuals who made their DMs available in public.

If the bar is this low, then just sending offensive messages online directly to individuals is cyber-stalking. The real outcome of this case is potentially just a chilling effect for low status males. If you're a low status male, do not send direct messages to anyone, since they can rat you out to federal law enforcement. JFL

25 years for “online harassment” (just fucking lol) and “threats to injure”? I was literally assaulted by two guys on campus in high school and they didn’t even receive a suspension lmfao. the law coddles women so much
If a foid did the same thing to a man it wouldn't even make it to the cucked courts.

I don't know how to feel. In one side we have a cucked "redpilled alpha" getting shit, but all that for cyber stalking? wtf :feelsUgh:

Don't be disingenuous, I think 10 years is excessive but lets not pretend like he wasn't stalking and harassing these women, I read the excerpt. If a 6ft 5In buff faggot was sending me these kinds of messages I'd report him too and hope he gets arrested, I'm not taking any chances

To the average woman, the average man is that 6ft 5In buff faggot in terms of the difference of strength

You can literally just read the excerpt to see that he was indeed harassing these women

JFL I was being serious, its not like you post troll threads or low effort shit, in that case it would be sarcasm
I assumed that these were just some random feminists he was arguing with online, which made me doubt that he had said anything that could really constitute “harassment”. but yeah apparently it was more of a oneitis/obsession type of thing with two individuals
25C5F1CB 3607 40E0 B128 08AA55F203C1

though if he only contacted these girls through their public/open dms then I don’t see how this constitutes “stalking” at all. I see no breach of any reasonable expectation of privacy, especially since he never met them irl. seems like the type of thing that could just be resolved with a restraining order

also I thought I was on your ignore list tbh which made me somewhat sad since I like your posts

cyber-"stalking"is a crime :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is why uncucked men shouldn't pay taxes to the system that oppresses them, and pays for imprisoning them for years whenever a rostie complains.

I do my fair share of shitposts.

I agree with the general sentiment @shii410, @Robtical and @Ricecel X are expressing.

25 years (or even 2 years) is way too harsh for cyberstalking, but @BlkPillPres is right that he was stupid and out of line. What did he expect to accomplish anyway?

The feds love incredibly long sentences and always have, it's a problem with the U.S. criminal justice system at large IMO.

I don't see how is that a positive thing. Even if he's a redpiller and talked bad about Elliot, who was really a retarded, he will live in jail for a long time because he bothered some cunts on social media. All that i see are women getting more power, they can send you to jail easily.
Yeah. Well, while I think it sucks that femoids have this much power, I think this also highlights the stupidity of the redpill/PUA/plate-spinning crowd.

Agreed

It's really stupid and fucked up that the glowies are trying to connect him with incels. I can't tell if it's intentional or simple ignorance
Probably some bureaucrat trying to justify a bigger budget.

I assumed that these were just some random feminists he was arguing with online, which made me doubt that he had said anything that could really constitute “harassment”. but yeah apparently it was more of a oneitis/obsession type of thing with two individuals
View attachment 366611
though if he only contacted these girls through their public/open dms then I don’t see how this constitutes “stalking” at all. I see no breach of any reasonable expectation of privacy, especially since he never met them irl. seems like the type of thing that could just be resolved with a restraining order

also I thought I was on your ignore list tbh which made me somewhat sad since I like your posts

You are on my ignore list, sometimes I take it off in certain threads where I know there won't be many troll posts, I can't remember why I blocked you though lol

JFL got more than DrPizza who got caught tryna fuck a kid.

You are on my ignore list, sometimes I take it off in certain threads where I know there won't be many troll posts, I can't remember why I blocked you though lol
I do not know either tbh I just noticed that you never open the thread when I ping you on things that you might find interesting or acknowledge my replies

25 years (or even 2 years) is way too harsh for cyberstalking, but @BlkPillPres is right that he was stupid and out of line. What did he expect to accomplish anyway?
Being dumb and out of line doesn't mean you should go to jail, especially for years.

I think you misread the post. Bennington struck a plea deal for 21 months for two charges that carry a maximum of ten years.

DrPizza is facing 12 years for one charge that carries a minimum of ten years and a maximum of life without parole.

This is the direction the world is moving in.

Women's problems always matter more than an unattractive males' problems, there's even better and more conclusive examples of that than your situation.

Though brutal shit ngl those guys who assaulted you should get fucking stoned.

Lmfao spot on! Men get actually beaten all the time and no action is taken, but a woman feels threatened? it’s like murder.

it does indeed

you burgercels need to get your shit together lmao, there is no reason why federal criminal sentencing in the U.S. needs to be so ridiculously harsh

As expected another relevant and important thread from you
It's hard to understand how this constitutes "cyber-stalking", because in this case he was sending direct messages to two individuals who made their DMs available in public.

If the bar is this low, then just sending offensive messages online directly to individuals is cyber-stalking. The real outcome of this case is potentially just a chilling effect for low status males. If you're a low status male, do not send direct messages to anyone, since they can rat you out to federal law enforcement. JFL
If a foid did the same thing to a man it wouldn't even make it to the cucked courts.
cyber-"stalking"is a crime :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Women's problems always matter more than an unattractive males' problems, there's even better and more conclusive examples of that than your situation.

Though brutal shit ngl those guys who assaulted you should get fucking stoned.

UPDATE:

Bennington was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison followed by 3 years of federal supervised release by Judge Dolly M. Gee back in April 2021.

Here is a copy of the judgment

tbh that's 3 months less than what the plea deal agreed, he got a good deal

when you take into account good time credit and time served, he's already released

tbh that's 3 months less than what the plea deal agreed, he got a good deal

when you take into account good time credit and time served, he's already released
Imagine facing 25 years and then basically getting 1 year, I'd be happy as hell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back