Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On social hierarchies on incels.is

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
They don't exist. :bigbrain: If you think they do, you're either a delusional retard that gets his little dick hard at the thought of being popular on an incel forum or you're a pathetic little bitch that can't help projecting his insecurities on the rest of the userbase when he notices someone has a larger following lol

In social hierarchies, dudes with high social status have more power/resources than everyone else. That's how it works in the real world (DUMBASSES). Here, everyone has the same power and privileges. You all can make the same threads, reply to the same shit, have access to the same sections, there's no pussy to compete for, no drug monopoly, no prison commissary, no resources, no power to gain.

The values we use to determine who is better than the other are all messy and/or turned upside down. We come from different backgrounds and hold beliefs that vary a lot from one user to another, and what is socially valued in a man out there is sometimes the complete opposite of what is valued here, for example: fakecels (sexually successful males) are despised while incels are appreciated JFL how can there be a social hierarchy on this forum when you have dudes here trying to prove they're bigger losers than the other dude? LMAO

If there's an asset we all value and respect (incels and everyone else too) then that's high IQ. However, most of our high IQ users either get banned or leave the site. The few intelligent guys we still have around are not even too active, and the few ones who do post don't care about rep, they just want a place where they can express their highIQ opinions without getting banned, and to interact with other losers they can relate to.

No one is climbing up any social ladder in this place

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

I'm sure this comes as common sense for a lot of you guys (because it is common sense) but there are still some copers who unironically believe there are social hierarchies on this forum, and to those I say: JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU :lul: :feelsjuice:

Now I'm simply tagging people for more views and bumps (if you're tagged, I'm not accusing you of anything so don't get butthurt. A few of the guys tagged are legit high IQ btw):
@Atavistic Autist @epillepsy @MarquisDeSade @Babica Yaga @your personality @shii410 @unsettling @Animecel2D @Arabcel9 @curryboy420 @curryfool @mNFwTJ3wz9 @IsolationHurts @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @Kamikaze @Lolimancer @crestfallencel @Caesercel @OwlGod @Transcended Trucel @SoloAlex @incelerated @Barney Calhoun @Ritalincel @Capable_Onion @Mogged Loner @ThoughtfulCel @-BrettyBoy- @mgtow @Wizchan @Wizard32 @Linesnap99 @JohnDoe @Zettacel @Lookscel

Truecel trait: you didn't get tagged :fuk:

Face broke my ladder

They do exist.

Loser = Everyone except me

Gigachad = Me

:feelsgah:

based, high IQ and kind of important post.
it amazes me how many people here don't get this.

I thought you were the shit. Now you talk about equality.

Anyways, this is gigacope. Me and @Animecel2D are at the top of the hierarchy in this site and have powers you cannot even comprehend. @SergeantIncel and his mods are mere puppets in our hands.

I thought you were the shit. Now you talk about equality.

Anyways, this is gigacope. Me and @Animecel2D are at the top of the hierarchy in this site and have powers you cannot even comprehend. @SergeantIncel and his mods are mere puppets in our hands.
THis:
Cope, I'm the shit on this forum. Keep dreaming loser
:cool:
no, I can't come up with good ideas for threads, even if I put effort
Over for you

Not hirearchies, but cliques formed on familiarity.
The number of very active posters here can be counted on a couple hands, and naturally some like certain users more than others, with less active users/new users perhaps feeling discouraged posting due to percieved closedness of said "cliques".

With that being said: I do think that the impression is largely false, and its quite easy to navigate the forum the way you like without a major pushback(not to be confused with a pushback to fakecel takes/bluepilled platitutes, which are scolded by the community en large, not a certain select group of people).

different avi -> different person

not smart enough to remember names

i'm always talking with strangers

they do exist.
I wasn't tagged.
The most NT users here are always most popular

no, I can't come up with good ideas for threads, even if I put effort
just interact with what other people post. don't need to come up with a "great thread" just because you see other people post threads that you like. simply share anything that you want to. we are all on equal grounds here.

Didn't get tagged so not high on the social hierarchy

There's lookism though. People who are known good-looking men like knajjd or that have good-looking 2D girl avis and the like get more love.

they do exist.
I wasn't tagged.
this is true in any place. it's natural for "social hierarchies" to arise in social places (even if it's just an incel internet forum)

and NTs have the advantage.

They don't exist. :bigbrain: If you think they do, you're either a delusional retard that gets his little dick hard at the thought of being popular on an incel forum or you're a pathetic little bitch that can't help projecting his insecurities on the rest of the userbase when he notices someone has a larger following lol

In social hierarchies, dudes with high social status have more power/resources than everyone else. That's how it works in the real world (DUMBASSES). Here, everyone has the same power and privileges. You all can make the same threads, reply to the same shit, have access to the same sections, there's no pussy to compete for, no drug monopoly, no prison commissary, no resources, no power to gain.

The values we use to determine who is better than the other are all messy and/or turned upside down. We come from different backgrounds and hold beliefs that vary a lot from one user to another, and what is socially valued in a man out there is sometimes the complete opposite of what is valued here, for example: fakecels (sexually successful males) are despised while incels are appreciated JFL how can there be a social hierarchy on this forum when you have dudes here trying to prove they're bigger losers than the other dude? LMAO

If there's an asset we all value and respect (incels and everyone else too) then that's high IQ. However, most of our high IQ users either get banned or leave the site. The few intelligent guys we still have around are not even too active, and the few ones who do post don't care about rep, they just want a place where they can express their highIQ opinions without getting banned, and to interact with other losers they can relate to.

No one is climbing up any social ladder in this place

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

I'm sure this comes as common sense for a lot of you guys (because it is common sense) but there are still some copers who unironically believe there are social hierarchies on this forum, and to those I say: JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU :lul: :feelsjuice:

Now I'm simply tagging people for more views and bumps (if you're tagged, I'm not accusing you of anything so don't get butthurt. A few of the guys tagged are legit high IQ btw):
@Atavistic Autist @epillepsy @MarquisDeSade @Babica Yaga @your personality @shii410 @unsettling @Animecel2D @Arabcel9 @curryboy420 @curryfool @mNFwTJ3wz9 @IsolationHurts @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @Kamikaze @Lolimancer @crestfallencel @Caesercel @OwlGod @Transcended Trucel @SoloAlex @incelerated @Barney Calhoun @Ritalincel @Capable_Onion @Mogged Loner @ThoughtfulCel @-BrettyBoy- @mgtow @Wizchan @Wizard32 @Linesnap99 @JohnDoe @Zettacel @Lookscel
Im DregKing :feelzez::bigbrain:

The offensive language was only intended to keep the reader's attention hooked. Just a little marketing trick. Sorry bro
Not hirearchies, but cliques formed on familiarity.
The number of very active posters here can be counted on a couple hands, and naturally some like certain users more than others, with less active users/new users perhaps feeling discouraged posting due to percieved closedness of said "cliques".

With that being said: I do think that the impression is largely false, and its quite easy to navigate the forum the way you like without a major pushback(not to be confused with a pushback to fakecel takes/bluepilled platitutes, which are scolded by the community en large, not a certain select group of people).
We have an obvious reddit soyfaggot infiltrator that's been bumping his provaxx thread in the lounge spamming all kinds of retarded bullshit and yet nothing happens to him. That wouldn't happen IRL where there are actual consequences if you don't follow the social rules in the hierarchies. On this forum there's zero consequences if you disrespect those "cliques" or the popular kids. That's why say there's no actual social hierarchy.
different avi -> different person

not smart enough to remember names

i'm always talking with strangers
Brutal
they do exist.
I wasn't tagged.
I wanted to tag you but I couldn't remember your username. I just know you as "Dwarf Lord"
Didn't get tagged so not high on the social hierarchy
I think you're a larper troll so I don't care about your opinion tbh
There's lookism though. People who are known good-looking men like knajjd or that have good-looking 2D girl avis and the like get more love.
That sounds more like homosexuality to me XD
Im DregKing :feelzez::bigbrain:
More like drag queen :lul:

The offensive language was only intended to keep the reader's attention hooked. Just a little marketing trick. Sorry bro

We have an obvious reddit soyfaggot infiltrator that's been bumping his provaxx thread in the lounge spamming all kinds of retarded bullshit and yet nothing happens to him. That wouldn't happen IRL where there are actual consequences if you don't follow the social rules in the hierarchies. On this forum there's zero consequences if you disrespect those "cliques" or the popular kids. That's why say there's no actual social hierarchy.

Brutal

I wanted to tag you but I couldn't remember your username. I just know you as "Dwarf Lord"

I think you're a larper troll so I don't care about your opinion tbh

That sounds more like homosexuality to me XD

More like drag queen :lul:
:feelsbadman:

That is entierly true :blackpill:

Knajjd is a god. His pretty boy facial aesthetics made him a meme. Pretty much like hamlossous who’s a meme because he’s an ugly fucker. Also his name makes it funny because he’s pretty much calling himself a massive ham (which he is).

Hierarchies exist everywhere. There are smart users, less smart users, taller and smaller users, etc.

social hierarchies should be reverted on incel spaces, we need to find a wizard manlet balding blackcel to idealized

Knajjd is a god. His pretty boy facial aesthetics made him a meme. Pretty much like hamlossous who’s a meme because he’s an ugly fucker. Also his name makes it funny because he’s pretty much calling himself a massive ham (which he is).
Tfw I'd probably become a meme if I did a face reveal, but more for the bad reasons like Hamlossous :feelsbadman:

Btw, are you actually from Sudan?

what the fuck are you talking about. There are obvious hierarchies. I'm not even gonna

Tfw I'd probably become a meme if I did a face reveal, but more for the bad reasons like Hamlossous :feelsbadman:

Btw, are you actually from Sudan?
You probably would, don’t show your face unless if you have nothing to loose. I’m Balkan haha, I just think Sudan is a cool country and I did a report on it in school.

You probably would, don’t show your face unless if you have nothing to loose. I’m Balkan haha, I just think Sudan is a cool country and I did a report on it in school.
Over for Sudancels, there's probably no internet there :fuk:

Also that explains why you're such a bro, when I was in Europe the most based people I met were all from the Balkans, they were nice, friendly and always happy and putting music on and singing and shit, it was pretty much the Chad Balkan x the virgin German kek.

Truecels at the top, greycel at the bottom

Over for Sudancels, there's probably no internet there :fuk:
I don’t really think inceldom exists in places like Sudan, it’s more of a western phenomenon since women don’t have rights there and depend on men for support jfl.
Also that explains why you're such a bro, when I was in Europe the most based people I met were all from the Balkans, they were nice, friendly and always happy and putting music on and singing and shit, it was pretty much the Chad Balkan x the virgin German kek.
The Balkans aren’t cucked like Western Europe. Inceldom is still a problem but it’s not nearly as bad as in the west. Aren’t you of German descent on your dads side? We seem to have a similar skin tone and eye color.

I've been speaking against this for a long time, social hierarchies are stupid and tribalistic.

I don’t really think inceldom exists in places like Sudan, it’s more of a western phenomenon since women don’t have rights there and depend on men for support jfl.
Tbh, high IQ. Women in their proper place= inceldom is gone, unless there's rampant polygamy, then inceldom will exist for other reasons than the western ones for it.

The Balkans aren’t cucked like Western Europe. Inceldom is still a problem but it’s not nearly as bad as in the west. Aren’t you of German descent on your dads side? We seem to have a similar skin tone and eye color.
Tbh. Hope I can visit the Balkans one day, my friend went to Croatia and said it's very beautiful as well.

I'm an Iberian (mom)/German/Slav (dad) mix, but the darker genes dominated as expected. Everyone in Europe thought I was from Southern Europe; Portugal, Turkey, Italy, etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTuQ09uDDV0

@Idlevillagercel
OmVRSAp

Last edited:
nah there is obviously hierarchies on here and all forums that aren't anonymous

Tbh, high IQ. Women in their proper place= inceldom is gone, unless there's rampant polygamy, then inceldom will exist for other reasons than the western ones for it.
Yeah exactly. I’d have ascended a long time ago if I was born 20 years earlier. Social media put the nail in the coffin. If you have an ugly mug people will avoid you.
Tbh. Hope I can visit the Balkans one day, my friend went to Croatia and said it's very beautiful as well.
Croatia is hell if you’re a manlet. I get heightmogged to outer space every time I go back there.
I'm an Iberian (mom)/German/Slav (dad) mix, but the darker genes dominated as expected. Everyone in Europe thought I was from Southern Europe; Portugal, Turkey, Italy, etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTuQ09uDDV0

Brutal gene pill, I’m like 100% slav jfl. @BummerDrummer is 1% Croatian so he’s a fellow Balkancel.

Incel hierarchy :lul: