Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On social hierarchies on incels.is

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Truecels at the top, greycel at the bottom
I don't think greycels are below me but I can't take them seriously enough to be curious about their opinions if I know absolutely nothing about their minds. Also, there's a lot of larpers on this site :feelsthink:
I've been speaking against this for a long time, social hierarchies are stupid and tribalistic.
They're actually useful IRL, it's the only way to get humans to cooperate with one another, unfortunately, hierarchies are necessary.
:feelsYall:
nah there is obviously hierarchies on here and all forums that aren't anonymous
They're an illusion. Some fairy sprinkled magic dust on your eyes bro
:waitwhat:

Nah literally in your thread you proved it by tagging users that are high in the hierarchy
I tagged the people that I wanted to see the thread. I was gonna tag more but I couldn't remember some names plus I'm lazy. You're new and I don't know anything about you, why would I be curious about your opinion?

I tagged the people that I wanted to see the thread. I was gonna tag more but I couldn't remember some names plus I'm lazy.
If they were low status/low hierarchy in the forum you wouldn't have tagged them.

If they were low status/low hierarchy in the forum you wouldn't have tagged them.
They don't exist. :bigbrain: If you think they do, you're either a delusional retard that gets his little dick hard at the thought of being popular on an incel forum or you're a pathetic little bitch that can't help projecting his insecurities on the rest of the userbase when he notices someone has a larger following lol
You're literally the latter

The offensive language was only intended to keep the reader's attention hooked. Just a little marketing trick. Sorry bro

We have an obvious reddit soyfaggot infiltrator that's been bumping his provaxx thread in the lounge spamming all kinds of retarded bullshit and yet nothing happens to him. That wouldn't happen IRL where there are actual consequences if you don't follow the social rules in the hierarchies. On this forum there's zero consequences if you disrespect those "cliques" or the popular kids. That's why say there's no actual social hierarchy.

Brutal

I wanted to tag you but I couldn't remember your username. I just know you as "Dwarf Lord"

I think you're a larper troll so I don't care about your opinion tbh

That sounds more like homosexuality to me XD

More like drag queen :lul:
I am not a larper troll

Not hirearchies, but cliques formed on familiarity.
The number of very active posters here can be counted on a couple hands, and naturally some like certain users more than others, with less active users/new users perhaps feeling discouraged posting due to percieved closedness of said "cliques".

With that being said: I do think that the impression is largely false, and its quite easy to navigate the forum the way you like without a major pushback(not to be confused with a pushback to fakecel takes/bluepilled platitutes, which are scolded by the community en large, not a certain select group of people).
Gotta say… I couldn’t have said it better myself.

I don’t want to go and try speaking for everyone, or others in general, but… it’s for that reason some people question if they fit in any community. So… they’re forced to become shut in and more isolated.

Personally, it’s the case for me, struggling to even participate in a suicide community ffs. Or a community of the people who are at their lowest, yet too strange to fit in a community of neurotypicals. But I digress.

The other (and possibly even bigger) problem is that those with different opinions that aren’t exactly popular here often get berated and dismissed as “bluepilled” or being a “cuck”.

Sorry, but some people don’t want to get angry. I get it. You’ve faced injustices, as did we, but that doesn’t mean we all need to let it consume us into no longer being capable of basic empathy; some people are built different. And to be honest we’re better than this!!!

Gotta say… I couldn’t have said it better myself.

I don’t want to go and try speaking for everyone, or others in general, but… it’s for that reason some people question if they fit in any community. So… they’re forced to become shut in and more isolated.

Personally, it’s the case for me, struggling to even participate in a suicide community ffs. Or a community of the people who are at their lowest, yet too strange to fit in a community of neurotypicals. But I digress.

The other (and possibly even bigger) problem is that those with different opinions that aren’t exactly popular here often get berated and dismissed as “bluepilled” or being a “cuck”.

Sorry, but some people don’t want to get angry. I get it. You’ve faced injustices, as did we, but that doesn’t mean we all need to let it consume us into no longer being capable of basic empathy; some people are built different. And to be honest we’re better than this!!!
Getting criticized for expressing opinions that go against the common beliefs shared by the community you're in shouldn't be a surprise. I don't mind criticism as long as I don't get censored. Now, I do understand that banning bluepilled guys doesn't match with a free speech sentiment but unfortunately that's what happens to blackpilled guys everywhere else on the internet. We are forced to congregate in spaces like these to share our honest opinions and if we want to keep these places we need to have rules that exclude bluepilled faggots, otherwise they would invade and turn it into the opposite of a blackpilled community given that they outnumber us by far.

They don't exist. :bigbrain: If you think they do, you're either a delusional retard that gets his little dick hard at the thought of being popular on an incel forum or you're a pathetic little bitch that can't help projecting his insecurities on the rest of the userbase when he notices someone has a larger following lol

In social hierarchies, dudes with high social status have more power/resources than everyone else. That's how it works in the real world (DUMBASSES). Here, everyone has the same power and privileges. You all can make the same threads, reply to the same shit, have access to the same sections, there's no pussy to compete for, no drug monopoly, no prison commissary, no resources, no power to gain.

The values we use to determine who is better than the other are all messy and/or turned upside down. We come from different backgrounds and hold beliefs that vary a lot from one user to another, and what is socially valued in a man out there is sometimes the complete opposite of what is valued here, for example: fakecels (sexually successful males) are despised while incels are appreciated JFL how can there be a social hierarchy on this forum when you have dudes here trying to prove they're bigger losers than the other dude? LMAO

If there's an asset we all value and respect (incels and everyone else too) then that's high IQ. However, most of our high IQ users either get banned or leave the site. The few intelligent guys we still have around are not even too active, and the few ones who do post don't care about rep, they just want a place where they can express their highIQ opinions without getting banned, and to interact with other losers they can relate to.

No one is climbing up any social ladder in this place

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

I'm sure this comes as common sense for a lot of you guys (because it is common sense) but there are still some copers who unironically believe there are social hierarchies on this forum, and to those I say: JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOU :lul: :feelsjuice:

Now I'm simply tagging people for more views and bumps (if you're tagged, I'm not accusing you of anything so don't get butthurt. A few of the guys tagged are legit high IQ btw):
@Atavistic Autist @epillepsy @MarquisDeSade @Babica Yaga @your personality @shii410 @unsettling @Animecel2D @Arabcel9 @curryboy420 @curryfool @mNFwTJ3wz9 @IsolationHurts @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @Kamikaze @Lolimancer @crestfallencel @Caesercel @OwlGod @Transcended Trucel @SoloAlex @incelerated @Barney Calhoun @Ritalincel @Capable_Onion @Mogged Loner @ThoughtfulCel @-BrettyBoy- @mgtow @Wizchan @Wizard32 @Linesnap99 @JohnDoe @Zettacel @Lookscel
too long, didn’t read

Getting criticized for expressing opinions that go against the common beliefs shared by the community you're in shouldn't be a surprise. I don't mind criticism as long as I don't get censored. Now, I do understand that banning bluepilled guys doesn't match with a free speech sentiment but unfortunately that's what happens to blackpilled guys everywhere else on the internet. We are forced to congregate in spaces like these to share our honest opinions and if we want to keep these places we need to have rules that exclude bluepilled faggots, otherwise they would invade and turn it into the opposite of a blackpilled community given that they outnumber us by far.
I also understand that… and THANK GOD it hasn’t really happened here. I’m okay with criticism, but to be misunderstood and insulted harshly and endlessly, and even banned, that would immediately set me off (so… I guess we’re similar). Maybe I’m sensitive about it, and I should try not to take things personally… but I tend to have an idealistic view on how everyone (including myself) should be in regards for respect and empathy.

As for bluepillers, I understand that point, considering THEY often would do as mentioned above, even more so, which I’m honestly disappointed in them. BUT… I shouldn’t be too surprised considering people have been very far from empathetic. So… we really aren’t left with much of a choice.

In social hierarchies, dudes with high social status have more power/resources than everyone else.
If there's an asset we all value and respect
A guy tagged are legit high IQ btw):
@BummerDrummer
Waving Harry S Truman GIF by US National Archives

I am tagged. I am offended. how dare you accuse me of this @Idlevillagercel

Everyone here mogs me so there's that

Oh god i thought you were low IQ :feelskek:
Good post, i agree with it all.

If there's an asset we all value and respect (incels and everyone else too) then that's high IQ. However, most of our high IQ users either get banned or leave the site. The few intelligent guys we still have around are not even too active, and the few ones who do post don't care about rep, they just want a place where they can express their highIQ opinions without getting banned, and to interact with other losers they can relate to.

Specially with this.

The tl;dr culture is killing this place. If you dont wanna read, dont join a fucking forum, or to the sewers. Go to reddit and join meme subreddits, or just keep watching fucking anime.

Postmaxxing is absurd, but still most people here reply with 2 words and add nothing to the thread. Its a fucking number, in an irrelevant account, in an fucking incel forum, in the dark corners of the internet. Nobody cares, and the ones who care are normie fakecels most probably. With an anime avi. Just go to the sewers.

The really good threads (for example this one: https://incels.is/threads/an-intellectual-reflection-on-inceldom-part-1.125948/ ) go unnoticed and are very unusual. The get lost in a sea of shitposting that is worth absolutely nothing. Again, go to the fucking sewers.

Actual ugly males leave the forum because more than half users are not blackpilled, or are obviously fakecels. I made a fucking list of fakecels in the "about myself" on my profile, and 99% of the time they get banned. Its not that hard, mods. They brag all the time.

Too many fucking teens. Why are here underaged males? It makes us look bad and makes this place pure trash. They all are just looking for attention all the time. Again, they have the sewers, why are they posting in the main fucking forum?

I dont consider myself high IQ but i can tell you that everytime i have to dive in a hundred of posts to find a single one that is worth reading, i fucking lose the few IQ i have.

tl;dr --> go to the sewers, thats your place

I am nobody here and i got tagged. But if youre really paranoid, you will not believe me.

I also understand that… and THANK GOD it hasn’t really happened here. I’m okay with criticism, but to be misunderstood and insulted harshly and endlessly, and even banned, that would immediately set me off (so… I guess we’re similar). Maybe I’m sensitive about it, and I should try not to take things personally… but I tend to have an idealistic view on how everyone (including myself) should be in regards for respect and empathy.

As for bluepillers, I understand that point, considering THEY often would do as mentioned above, even more so, which I’m honestly disappointed in them. BUT… I shouldn’t be too surprised considering people have been very far from empathetic. So… we really aren’t left with much of a choice.
Personally, my lack of empathy for most people is due to all the shit I have been through + my nihilism and misanthropy. Very few people become blackhearted individuals for no reason (only born psychos). And it's like an evil cycle where everyone has their own reasons to be pieces of shit and thus feed each other's hatred and make things worse and worse. But you can't change that reality no matter how idealistic you are tbh
I wasn't talking about you :feelsdevil:
I am tagged. I am offended. how dare you accuse me of this @Idlevillagercel
You were asking for it
Oh god i thought you were low IQ :feelskek:
I'm low IQ tbh but thanks I guess :fuk:
Specially with this.

The tl;dr culture is killing this place. If you dont wanna read, dont join a fucking forum, or to the sewers. Go to reddit and join meme subreddits, or just keep watching fucking anime.

Postmaxxing is absurd, but still most people here reply with 2 words and add nothing to the thread. Its a fucking number, in an irrelevant account, in an fucking incel forum, in the dark corners of the internet. Nobody cares, and the ones who care are normie fakecels most probably. With an anime avi. Just go to the sewers.

The really good threads (for example this one: https://incels.is/threads/an-intellectual-reflection-on-inceldom-part-1.125948/ ) go unnoticed and are very unusual. The get lost in a sea of shitposting that is worth absolutely nothing. Again, go to the fucking sewers.

Actual ugly males leave the forum because more than half users are not blackpilled, or are obviously fakecels. I made a fucking list of fakecels in the "about myself" on my profile, and 99% of the time they get banned. Its not that hard, mods. They brag all the time.

Too many fucking teens. Why are here underaged males? It makes us look bad and makes this place pure trash. They all are just looking for attention all the time. Again, they have the sewers, why are they posting in the main fucking forum?

I dont consider myself high IQ but i can tell you that everytime i have to dive in a hundred of posts to find a single one that is worth reading, i fucking lose the few IQ i have.

tl;dr --> go to the sewers, thats your place
I don't mind the tldnrd guys, at least they bump by threads :bigbrain: But I might be coping tbh. As for the postmaxxers, I don't mind them either as long as they don't go overboard giving me hundreds of meaningless alerts in a relatively short period of time but that's no longer a problem since the last rule change that was implemented regarding postmaxxing. A lot of these guys are just coping like the rest of us and some are legit chill once you get to know them :feelsaww: but yeah, I get why you dislike them. And you're right about the teens, I don't really like them either, altho some of them are ok I guess.

A lot of these guys are just coping like the rest of us

I guess youre right. Still, theres the lounge and the sewers for low effort threads and retarded shitposting.
Maybe im just getting old :feelsbadman:

I guess youre right. Still, theres the lounge and the sewers for low effort threads and retarded shitposting.
Maybe im just getting old :feelsbadman:
Yeah, I try to respect the seriousness of ID but sometimes the urge to shitpost is too strong for me to curb and I sin :feelsbadman:

Personally, my lack of empathy for most people is due to all the shit I have been through + my nihilism and misanthropy. Very few people become blackhearted individuals for no reason (only born psychos). And it's like an evil cycle where everyone has their own reasons to be pieces of shit and thus feed each other's hatred and make things worse and worse. But you can't change that reality no matter how idealistic you are tbh
It really is an endless cycle. And I’d hate to admit it, it’s true regarding the cause. The world shapes people into becoming like how others are, and I’m sorta becoming corrupted by it. Only thing that sorta keeps me from going full blown misanthropic, is there being beacons of light. And maybe that’s probably what some of us would need. But at the same time, I generally don’t have much faith regardless. Whatever force there is responsible for the origin of this world would be better off clearing the board, and starting all over again.

I AM SUPERIOR

It really is an endless cycle. And I’d hate to admit it, it’s true regarding the cause. The world shapes people into becoming like how others are, and I’m sorta becoming corrupted by it. Only thing that sorta keeps me from going full blown misanthropic, is there being beacons of light. And maybe that’s probably what some of us would need. But at the same time, I generally don’t have much faith regardless. Whatever force there is responsible for the origin of this world would be better off clearing the board, and starting all over again.
I agree with everything except I don't think we should start over again. Just put an end to it all tbh
I AM SUPERIOR
BrjkS7d.gif

I agree with everything except I don't think we should start over again. Just put an end to it all tbh
Let’s just say I have this conjecture going on where life is an experiment. And I can only imagine it being the result or trial and error. But… I think you’re also right considering the odds of failing again is still there and likely.

Ok kike, I know how this glownigger site works and its not social hierarchies its different government departments communicating in their insider circle

Ok kike, I know how this glownigger site works and its not social hierarchies its different government departments communicating in their insider circle
We already burned all your files to make room for more important targets so don't flatter yourself too much

Didn’t read
Tbhngl

In social hierarchies, dudes with high social status have more power/resources than everyone else.
That's how it works in the real world (DUMBASSES). Here, everyone has the same power and privileges.
I would call what you're describing IRL a "formal social hierarchy".

However there are also what I would refer to as "informal social hierarchies" which would be the type sub-admin users have.

In informal hierarchies the power you wield isn't written into law, but exists based on the influence you wield. Basically the influence you have on others.

This is why "cancel culture" and shit are actual applications of power: the vast majority of it is an informal rather than formal power structure.

Power need not be spelled out, obvious and institutionalized to be power.

For example:
if I were someone with a lot of social power and I suggested that this thread should be reported for breaking the rules in mass-tagging dozens of users...
...then more people would listen to me and follow that suggestion.
That in turn creates a potential for indirect influence on the mods even if I am not a mod myself.

Wtf you didn’t tag me bro. I’m butthurt.

im the most powerful incel to ever live

I would call what you're describing IRL a "formal social hierarchy".

However there are also what I would refer to as "informal social hierarchies" which would be the type sub-admin users have.

In informal hierarchies the power you wield isn't written into law, but exists based on the influence you wield. Basically the influence you have on others.

This is why "cancel culture" and shit are actual applications of power: the vast majority of it is an informal rather than formal power structure.

Power need not be spelled out, obvious and institutionalized to be power.

For example:
if I were someone with a lot of social power and I suggested that this thread should be reported for breaking the rules in mass-tagging dozens of users...
...then more people would listen to me and follow that suggestion.
That in turn creates a potential for indirect influence on the mods even if I am not a mod myself.
The way cancel culture works on social media, it has actual repercussions IRL and it's often the cause of people losing their jobs and/or business opportunities and stuff along the lines. That doesn't happen here unless you get doxxed. And even if you are called out by a large number of users and mass reported, as long as you don't break any rules, nothing will happen to you. And you can't get entirely shunned by the community either, you can be an absolute asshole and showcase opinions that go against the common beliefs held by the majority of users here, and yet you won't get shunned. Some people might block you, yes, but at the end of the day, the userbase will continue to interact with you and you will still be able to make friends if you want because this forum is full of lonely guys.
Wtf you didn’t tag me bro. I’m butthurt.
Literally who
im the most powerful incel to ever live
I will fuck your oneitis winkler

Incel and social hierarchy. Pick one. :feelshaha:

Now I'm simply tagging people for more views and bumps (if you're tagged, I'm not accusing you of anything so don't get butthurt. A few of the guys tagged are legit high IQ btw):
@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/8/8243.jpg?1616693762 [/UWSL]@Atavistic Autist @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4363.jpg?1629311069 [/UWSL]@epillepsy @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/32/32869.jpg?1629966255 [/UWSL]@MarquisDeSade @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/27/27896.jpg?1626281696 [/UWSL]@Babica Yaga @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/27/27204.jpg?1628205724 [/UWSL]@your personality @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/25/25531.jpg?1623770938 [/UWSL]@shii410 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/18/18265.jpg?1629076274 [/UWSL]@unsettling @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/3/3107.jpg?1630075050 [/UWSL]@Animecel2D @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/26/26019.jpg?1615859716 [/UWSL]@Arabcel9 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/27/27485.jpg?1610934089 [/UWSL]@curryboy420 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/32/32662.jpg?1629053990 [/UWSL]@curryfool @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/22/22696.jpg?1610639948 [/UWSL]@mNFwTJ3wz9 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/1/1399.jpg?1525176036 [/UWSL]@IsolationHurts @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/30/30265.jpg?1629937106 [/UWSL]@FamilyGuy1999 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/23/23097.jpg?1627163822 [/UWSL]@Diocel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/18/18441.jpg?1629151808 [/UWSL]@gymletethnicel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/23/23260.jpg?1605734171 [/UWSL]@Irredeemable @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/9/9329.jpg?1628632918 [/UWSL]@Uggo Mongo @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/15/15088.jpg?1621756092 [/UWSL]@BummerDrummer @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/13/13198.jpg?1624215720 [/UWSL]@Dregster666 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/31/31472.jpg?1629968221 [/UWSL]@Kamikaze @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/31/31774.jpg?1629060009 [/UWSL]@Lolimancer @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/23/23467.jpg?1629676115 [/UWSL]@crestfallencel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/26/26980.jpg?1593806474 [/UWSL]@Caesercel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/20/20073.jpg?1630061749 [/UWSL]@OwlGod @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/17/17162.jpg?1620468263 [/UWSL]@Transcended Trucel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/32/32932.jpg?1615624523 [/UWSL]@SoloAlex @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/31/31214.jpg?1627654448 [/UWSL]@incelerated @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/28/28509.jpg?1629645885 [/UWSL]@Barney Calhoun @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/1/1795.jpg?1617674770 [/UWSL]@Ritalincel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/22/22658.jpg?1629366476 [/UWSL]@Capable_Onion @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/22/22688.jpg?1627850346 [/UWSL]@Mogged Loner @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/21/21221.jpg?1610318328 [/UWSL]@ThoughtfulCel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/17/17124.jpg?1628027108 [/UWSL]@-BrettyBoy- @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/0/171.jpg?1572157936 [/UWSL]@mgtow @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/33/33986.jpg?1616897762 [/UWSL]@Wizchan @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/7/7716.jpg?1610603036 [/UWSL]@Wizard32 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/25/25389.jpg?1629141267 [/UWSL]@Linesnap99 @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/20/20470.jpg?1609212717 [/UWSL]@JohnDoe @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/21/21324.jpg?1623045364 [/UWSL]@Zettacel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/21/21437.jpg?1629818514 [/UWSL]@Lookscel
over for nottaggedcels