Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On social hierarchies on incels.is

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
JFL at this cope :feelscomfy:
This is essentially the first thread I posted
Setting such a high standard of quality from the very start. Maybe one day you will be a legend like myself, friend

This is essentially the first thread I posted
Setting such a high standard of quality from the very start. Maybe one day you will be a legend like myself, friend
Lmao wtf is this glownigger shit :feelskek: keep coping dude, you'll never get a raise

It’s okay, I know you weren’t here for it. Hope you’re not angry. You will be okay, I promise ;)
Feds don't care about a thirdworldcel like me so yeah I know I will be ok :feelsdevil:
evidence for being on the bottom in the incel hierachy is not getting tagged here tbh
Get out of my thread you worthless pleb

13198.jpg

The way cancel culture works on social media, it has actual repercussions IRL and it's often the cause of people losing their jobs and/or business opportunities and stuff along the lines. That doesn't happen here unless you get doxxed.
"doesn't happen unless you get doxxed" is literally what cancel culture is about, and that could certainly happen here just like it could any community

But you need to remember, even without influencing things outside the forum, this forum IS real life. You're not just talking to yourself.

This is no different than being shunned by people you have face-to-face convos. People either way.

even if you are called out by a large number of users and mass reported, as long as you don't break any rules, nothing will happen to you
HA

you can be an absolute asshole and showcase opinions that go against the common beliefs held by the majority of users here, and yet you won't get shunned
shunning happens in degrees, even if people still talked to guys like Larson there is an acquired awkwardness about it and lack of intimacy as people get weirded out

Some people might block you, yes, but at the end of the day, the userbase will continue to interact with you and you will still be able to make friends if you want because this forum is full of lonely guys
this place has better odds than a lot of other places, but where to draw the line?

"doesn't happen unless you get doxxed" is literally what cancel culture is about, and that could certainly happen here just like it could any community
Doxing is against the rules
But you need to remember, even without influencing things outside the forum, this forum IS real life. You're not just talking to yourself.

This is no different than being shunned by people you have face-to-face convos. People either way.
:dafuckfeels: this forum is not real life. But it sounds like a harmless cope so I won't shit on it bro
shunning happens in degrees, even if people still talked to guys like Larson there is an acquired awkwardness about it and lack of intimacy as people get weirded out
this place has better odds than a lot of other places, but where to draw the line?
If people get weirded out by you and their views are the opposite of yours then why would you even want to make friends with them? Tho that rarely happens and I gave an extreme example but even then you can still make friends with some users, like you would really have to go out of your way being an absolute piece of shit to get shunned by everyone

Doxing is against the rules
That only means someone who does it risks getting banned, not that it isn't a risk.

:dafuckfeels: this forum is not real life. But it sounds like a harmless cope so I won't shit on it bro
Really depends on what one means by "real life" tbh

If people get weirded out by you and their views are the opposite of yours then why would you even want to make friends with them?
some people with opposite views than me on certain issues can still share a lot of common interests and have things to teach me

you would really have to go out of your way being an absolute piece of shit to get shunned by everyone
that's what I used to think about normies, so much as I want to think it now I'm reasonably hesitant

the fact this faggot tagged his groupies already goes to show there is a hierarchy of sorts