Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An offering for St Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.
FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-

On this day, May 23rd of 2019, I present this venti vanilla latte to St Elliot, blessed be thy name, in the hopes my offering shall grant me his blessing. And perhaps one day, I too shall have the great honor and privilege of being considered a hERo as well.

Earlier this year I flew to California to visit both some of our Saint's most cherished places, but also where he suffered as we all do.

I went to the golf course he often frequented to ponder on the world, as I did as well.

I went to his favorite Japanese restaurant, Sakana. The starbucks he also frequented was in the same center.

But I also visited Seville street. And I must say. The pain had to be unbearable. The sights I witnessed were horrible in every way. He knew suffering unlike most others. Rest in peace, prince.

Attachments

• IMG_9525.jpg
    IMG_9525.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 527
It legit made me bring tears,may Allah bless your soul brother. RIP ER...

May he Rest In Peace

Does Elliot have a marked grave? I doubt it because of the normals but it would be cool to go there and leave something or at the very least pour out a vanilla latte for him.

This is a very pleasing thread on a day like this.

May Allah bless his soul

wow i cant believe u actually vised all those places that's so awesome, ive never been to chadfornia myself but if i ever would go i'd like to visit his hometown of woodland hills and the calabasas commons that he always went to that had the view of the barnes & noble onlooking the shopping center, also I wonder if the Planet Cyber he always went to is still around
Does Elliot have a marked grave?
no he was cremated

I was just taking my daily shower (still incel for some reason) and I was thinking about making a pilgrimage to Isla Vista and then I see this. Fucking based, man :feelzez:

Now you only have the last place to visit, the campus. Bring a BMW 328i, a Glock 34 and two Sig Sauer P226 and you can get the full experience

Damn bro, stop making me jealous

My goal is to get a black bmw 328i and some Armani sunglasses so I can feel what it’s like to be a supreme gentleman.

Lets just pray for the second coming of Elliot Rodger

Well done OP. All hail St. Elliot.

Does Elliot have a marked grave? I doubt it because of the normals but it would be cool to go there and leave something or at the very least pour out a vanilla latte for him.
Important question

Sticky this topic, this is some holy tier post.

Elliot Rodger has gone into history as a hero and his name shall never be forgotten, he will be remembered in the future just like how we remember Achilles, Alexander the Great, Julias Cesar and other great names.

Based tribute. Well done, OP.

Im going on a quest to find those ashes and delivering them to Saint Blacops2cel
His dad probably just flushed them, like he did their relationship and his responsibilities as a "man".

I'm going to go to isla vista when i get my own BMW 328i to cruise in.

I hope his ashes are safe. Our saint's earthly remains deserve reverence.

I was just taking my daily shower (still incel for some reason) and I was thinking about making a pilgrimage to Isla Vista and then I see this. Fucking based, man :feelzez:
We should all make at least one pilgrimage for our Saint

Should have imitated some of the othER things he did as well...

Here's one more picture, to show that I had parked in the same exact spot as Elliot at the golf course. I tried getting the small details correct. Ngl I felt a supernatural feeling at the time, hopefully it was the Saint himself gracing me with his touch.

Earlier this year I flew to California to visit both some of our Saint's most cherished places, but also where he suffered as we all do.

I went to the golf course he often frequented to ponder on the world, as I did as well.
You are the best greycel. Nice work I am proud of you :feelstrash::feelsautistic:
May he Rest In Peace
Here's one more picture, to show that I had parked in the same exact spot as Elliot at the golf course. I tried getting the small details correct. Ngl I felt a supernatural feeling at the time, hopefully it was the Saint himself gracing me with his touch.
View attachment 117786
Nice car boyo.
Damn bro, stop making me jealous

You are the best greycel. Nice work I am proud of you :feelstrash::feelsautistic:

Nice car boyo.
Thank you brother. Although there's a lot I don't like about Chadifornia (obvious reasons lol) I did actually really enjoy my pilgrimage. A very enlightening experience, and something I definitely won't forget.

Thank you brother. Although there's a lot I don't like about Chadifornia (obvious reasons lol) I did actually really enjoy my pilgrimage. A very enlightening experience, and something I definitely won't forget.
I also want to do that :feelstrash:

This post was truly lifefuel. You've braved to step willingly into one of the Chaddiest places on Earth, ground no sane incel had any temerity stepping into pre-ER. Your post made me realize that ER gave you the strength to do this.

This us like visiting a religious site or a historically impactful site, like a major battle.

Good work, OP

I want to do the same tbh. I'm going to Chadifornia in June so I might be able to then if the locations are close enough to where I will be staying.

This is going to be in my list of places I wanna visit.

View attachment 117688

On this day, May 23rd of 2019, I present this venti vanilla latte to St Elliot, blessed be thy name, in the hopes my offering shall grant me his blessing. And perhaps one day, I too shall have the great honor and privilege of being considered a hERo as well.

View attachment 117693

View attachment 117694

I went to his favorite Japanese restaurant, Sakana. The starbucks he also frequented was in the same center.

View attachment 117692

But I also visited Seville street. And I must say. The pain had to be unbearable. The sights I witnessed were horrible in every way. He knew suffering unlike most others. Rest in peace, prince.
Great motivation you had there.
Well done.
Thanks for sharing.

I tried to find als grave but hes burned brutally, fuckers.

R.I.P. Elliot Rodger 1991-2014
The True Supreme Gentleman...
NevER Forget

Chads wiil die and rot and will be forgotten. But ER will be remembered forvever by all incels all around the globe as hero and an example.

May he rest in piece for all he suffered. The victims are not his fault. Media/normies should blame aociety and the people who treated him like shit, making him do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.