Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Official 2019 - £100 Christmas Giveaway! [GTFIH] [STEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY (sanza)

posting again because I don't know OPs timezone

4th day of posting for incellectual:
Uh oh fetida

good morning niggers

Almost forgot about posting today. Good thing I remembered. :feelsokman:

i legit do anything for 100 bucks im a broke ass nigga

2+ years unemployed here. I'm well educated MA + BA. Applied well over 250+ jobs. Probably had about 7-8 interviews. Only been surviving on the odd job here and there, in one of the most expensive cities (London).

Damn I forgot day 2.

Society is doomed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelslala::dab::dab::dab::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsLSD::feelslala::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feels::feels::feelswow::feelspuke::feelsmega::kys:safsdf sad45ywt4355343141aasdfsdfsad;';;......

damn i would like to win

2+ years unemployed here. I'm well educated MA + BA. Applied well over 250+ jobs. Probably had about 7-8 interviews. Only been surviving on the odd job here and there, in one of the most expensive cities (London).
I guess the liberal arts degree meme is legit; they are worthless huh. At least you aren't in the Jew S A where you must give shekels or sign yourself into debt slavery for it.

I guess the liberal arts degree meme is legit; they are worthless huh. At least you aren't in the Jew S A where you must give shekels or sign yourself into debt slavery for it.

You right. Liberal degrees only work if you have chad features and connections to get you into the right roles. I IQ mogged many of my classmates and some of them are in high-flying careers now.

At least in UK the debt situation is not as bad as U.S.

I'm in like £50k debt so far. But, I don't start paying back my fees until I earn 25k per year doubt that will happen any time soon - most careers start at 21-23k, (outside London is like 18-20k). Plus if you're on that wage for 30 years and still haven't paid it off (works out like £9 a month), it's written off. So paying it back is basically impossible unless you're gigarich.

I'm in like £50k debt so far.
Actually that's worse than I expected. I thought it would be like in Scandinavia where the state pays it all. Then again, the number doesn't mean anything to me, as I still live with my parents and they paid me for my undergrad.

Attention to all users of INELS.CO! SersantIncel needs your help to use incell.is file to remove DDoS attacks and stop bean. Claim that you need a lot of money if you use PayPal or Bitcoin. To display credit card numbers with three-digit code between month and year. However, you must share and release the additional SersantIncel application. Bring out the Hindu episodes!

I don’t know if I’m still in the running, posting anyway.

Day 4 of posting, playing RDR2 rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.