Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Official 2019 - £100 Christmas Giveaway! [GTFIH] [STEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezgifcom video to gif

EDIT: Where is that faggy music coming from?

Day 2 buddy boyos. :feelsLSD:

my cock is super small but it is an absolute delight when it comes to sniping foids from 2 kms away and my height is deadly to small spaces as I can crawl through them like a mean mother fucker, i am also skilled in the art of complete shit posting and I want to fuck Artemis as I know deep down I am a tiny god and when it comes to seeing grass hoppers i freak the fuck out like a virgin at the site of his first pussy, I am the greatest small person to ever grace this planet so feminists and tall shelves beware.

Fuck I just realized you have to post once a day in this thread I thought it’s once per day on this forum rip my entry and my low iq brain.
I lose even on incel forums jfl

@Hate_my_life

I'll give you £200 if you end this.

I can afford to do a much bigger and faster give away.

What country you in? I can get an Amazon card for many countries, Steam card, or something else depending what is available for your country.

1 entry , just 1 entry to win if not it was not meant to be

i swear i need my halo on pc if i dont win this i go er with a Energy Sword

@Hate_my_life

What country you in? I can get an Amazon card for many countries, Steam card, or something else depending what is available for your country.
Wut?

@Hate_my_life

I don't wanna be a sellout for some cash. Why don't you just do a giveaway alongside mine?

If you want I can just ask the mods to edit the OP if you want to add your own prizes?

3rd day posting in this thread for incellectual:
Pymr3x

I don't wanna be a sellout for some cash. Why don't you just do a giveaway alongside mine?

If you want I can just ask the mods to edit the OP if you want to add your own prizes?
Ok but mine would mog yours so I didn't want to make you feel bad.

Tell them to edit this in.

"£2020 Amazon / Steam giveaway.

20 euros to 101 different users or the equivalent for your country.

Very easy to get it. First read this thread if you want to know how you should reply.

I'll give it to any legit user but if you joined in December 2019 just write at least a few sentences about your goals/plans for 2020. It can be anything even why you have no goals/plans or why you want to LDAR.

Amazon

Link a post you made that says which country you live in and which Amazon code you want.
Link a post you made that says you're a gamer if you want a Steam code.

Or screenshot your Amazon account (blank out the personal details) if it shows which country you're in.
You could also screenshot your Steam account (blank out the username if you wish) and not say where you live.

I will PM you the code then you reply to the thread if it worked or not.

There are different options I could look up if you don't want Amazon / Steam or if they don't work in your country."

Ok but mine would mog yours so I didn't want to make you feel bad.

Tell them to edit this in.

"£2020 Amazon / Steam giveaway.

20 euros to 101 different users or the equivalent for your country.

Very easy to get it. First read this thread if you want to know how you should reply.

I'll give it to any legit user but if you joined in December 2019 just write at least a few sentences about your goals/plans for 2020. It can be anything even why you have no goals/plans or why you want to LDAR.

View attachment 177526

Link a post you made that says which country you live in and which Amazon code you want.
Link a post you made that says you're a gamer if you want a Steam code.

Or screenshot your Amazon account (blank out the personal details) if it shows which country you're in.
You could also screenshot your Steam account (blank out the username if you wish) and not say where you live.

I will PM you the code then you reply to the thread if it worked or not.

There are different options I could look up if you don't want Amazon / Steam or if they don't work in your country."
@WithoutMe
@knajjd
@Ryo_Hazuki
@mental_out
3rd day posting in this thread for incellectual: View attachment 177533
Still day 2 :feelsmage:

cash rules everything around me

Looks like a lot o users forgot to comment daily.

Thank fuck this page is safe from the vanilla ice menace.

I want to buy garfield kart bro
Same bro. I would also buy Halo to play with my little brother, and I would buy my ricecel friend the new tekken dlc

I hope I'm still in tbh

I almost forgot. This game is harder than I thought.

I don’t know if I’m still in competition but I’m posting 3rd day anyway.

Maybe I’ll have better luck here

THIS IS SPARTA

How does posting once a day work? Nice of you to do this OP.

Anotherswitchsoy

Obligatory random soy pic

Hello this is my 2nd post

Thanks bro, this is the good shit.
Inb4 fakecel faggots win this giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.