Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NUCLEAR WAR NOWWWWWWWWWW

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/kz3gxa/why-and-how-ive-cheated-on-every-person-ive-ever-dated

TFW a whore LITERALLY ADMITS THAT PRE-MARITAL SEX HAS MADE CHEATING POPULAR BECAUSE EXCLUSIVITY IS NO LONGER EXPECTED.

IT will never listen to me BUT THIS WHORE LITERALLY CONFIRMS IN THE SUB-TITLE WHAT I'E BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG: PRE-MARITAL SEX KILLS EXCLUSIVITY AND HAS LEAD PEOPLE TO ACCEPT CHEATING

QUOTE FROM THE SUBTITLE: "Like premarital sex or getting regular invasive cosmetic surgery, cheating has become fairly normalised"

The whore also confirms that nonvirgin women are emotionally used up trash:

"insert monologue about how she never recovered from losing her first love, and now can't fully love again (See first two paragraphs)

]ONCE AGAIN, A NONVIRGIN WOMAN IS EMOTIONALLY USED UP TRASH. THERE IS NO POINT IN MARRYING ONE.

Last edited:
RE: NUCLEAR WAR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Degeneracy must be stopped, even with the extinction  of the human race if needed.

RE: NUCLEAR WAR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NutNotBusted said:
Degeneracy must be stopped, even with the extinction  of the human race if needed.

I agree. I also wish it was legal to kill adulterers, which includes people who "move on" just because the relationship isn't 100% perfect, because such people really have no sense of loyalty either. I would love to be a vigilante, going around and slaughtering these vermin. Unfortunately, such things are not yet legal in my country.

"someone broke my heart into 100000 pieces when i was 16, let me then ruin the lives of everyone that ever treats me good in my life."

wow, fuck her, i hope they drop the tsar bomba on her house.

never ceases to amaze me how foids can take attention by sweet guys for granted and just fuck around with any chad

THESEHOES AINT LOYAL

ghostcell said:
"someone broke my heart into 100000 pieces when i was 16, let me then ruin the lives of everyone that ever treats me good in my life."

ONCE AGAIN, A NONVIRGIN WOMAN IS EMOTIONALLY USED UP TRASH. THERE IS NO POINT IN MARRYING ONE.
@SaintMarcLepine @Jockcel degenerate slut admits that nonvirgin women are used up trash, and admits that pre-marital sex kills exclusivity

ItheIthe said:
ONCE AGAIN, A NONVIRGIN WOMAN IS EMOTIONALLY USED UP TRASH. THERE IS NO POINT IN MARRYING ONE.
@SaintMarcLepine @Jockcel degenerate slut admits that nonvirgin women are used up trash, and admits that pre-marital sex kills exclusivity

shes not over her ex at 16. pathetic........

if ur not married by 18 to ur highschool sweetheart dont even bother lol

i just LOL at seeing weddings where a beta simp is on his knees looking happy with some ugly worn out roastie........ fucking discusting

DO THE """MODERATE""" CUCKCELS REALIZE THAT THIS IS WHAT DEGENERACY DOES AND THAT THESE WHORES HAVE TO BE KILLED? IS THIS ENOUGH TO FUCKING CONVINCE YOU?!

ItheIthe said:

God, I hate Western women so much...

ghostcell said:
if ur not married by 18 to ur highschool sweetheart dont even bother lol

i just LOL at seeing weddings where a beta simp is on his knees looking happy with some ugly worn out roastie........ fucking discusting

Precisely. There's no fucking point in being with a girl who has already given her love to someone else, she will literally never love the same again. she is no longer emotionally or physically pure. THERE. IS. NO. POINT.

SaintMarcLepine said:
DO THE """MODERATE""" CUCKCELS REALIZE THAT THIS IS WHAT DEGENERACY DOES AND THAT THESE WHORES HAVE TO BE KILLED? IS THIS ENOUGH TO FUCKING CONVINCE YOU?!

"hurrr durrr anti-degeneracy is a cope"

NO, IT'S A MOVEMENT THAT IS NECESSARY TO GET "RELATIONSHIPS" TO ACTUALLY BE WORTH A DAMN AGAIN

@a-virgin-nigger @BlackPill47

QUOTE FROM THE SUBTITLE: "Like premarital sex or getting regular invasive cosmetic surgery, cheating has become fairly normalised"

THIS is the exact type of mentality degeneracy creates. Fuck EVERYTHING.

Dude chill with the title I cannot even see the views or the comments the title literally crashed the website

i like this guy on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw

even though he is promoting "game" and etc etc. and it wont wokr for incels, he is right about the fact that modern whores are NOT loyal, and feminism ruined them to the point u have to become some masculine character of a person, and u cant be urself around women, in order to get laid

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]In the UK, one in five adults admit to having had an affair, while American women are cheating on their partners considerably more now than ever before.[/font]

It's over for UKcels. @FaceandLMS @Twisted @SOMCEL

Females must be enslaved and put in cages to tame them like the animals they are.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Females must be enslaved and put in cages to tame them like the animals they are.

In all seriousness I'm convinced they belong in cages and should not be allowed to leave the house unless they are accompanied by their owner.

They simply have no sense of loyalty or decency WHATSOEVER

At the very least, we can put sluts in fuckboys in zoos so they can live like the chimpanzees they so badly want to be.

Just lol @ being male in this century...

This is why the sub-8 meme has spread... most laugh at it, but they don't understand it.

Anyone below clear Chad level is vulnerable to being cucked.

Relationships do not exist at all for not only lesser males like us, but the vast majority of normalfags.

If you're not an elite male chosen by an elite female in your teens, attempting a relationship is masochism for the male, and only serves to further destroy society when you decide to shit out genetic trash.

Grotesque said:
This is why the sub-8 meme has spread... most laugh at it, but they don't understand it.

Anyone below clear Chad level is vulnerable to being cucked.

Relationships do not exist at all for not only lesser males like us, but the vast majority of normalfags.

If you're not an elite male chosen by an elite female in your teens, attempting a relationship is masochism for the male, and only serves to further destroy society when you decide to shit out genetic trash.

It is true, unless you're a 10/10 gigachad, the bitch is likely to cheat. And even then, if you ARE NOT HER FIRST, SHE IS LITERALLY SCIENTIFICALLY INCAPABLE OF LOVING YOU THE SAME

Humans won't live forever.

That's a comforting thought.

We need to have the human race reset back to Zero

Nuclear war is long overdue