Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not a single human being in existence had to learn how to “love himself” in order to be loved

Celius

Celius

-
Relationships just happen. Normies fall in love with each other. It’s not rocket science, you fucks. Thousands of Asian women deeply resent themselves on colossal levels and yet they’re getting railed by white men left and right, but you don’t go gaslighting them into thinking how they need to find their "self-worth" in order to be pumped nonstop now, do you? No, of course not. You’d only tell that to men.

Once you start admitting the truth, chaos will erupt. If you don’t chain young men and feed them delusion after delusion into believing that their own lack of self-love is influencing other people’s opinions and “feelings” towards them to a point that they somehow slowly start to magically give out negative “vibes” and “energy” then you’re not doing your part in continuing to contribute to society and its way of devaluing men’s feelings and invalidating their suffering, ultimately and inevitably forcing them to further conceal their true emotions.

And aren’t you people constantly claiming that relationships aren’t meant to be “perfect” anyway? If so, then why do you keep claiming that we need to learn how to love ourselves FIRST in order to be loved? Doesn’t that further strengthen your supposedly false idea that you need to show up as a flawless human being in a relationship? But no, oh I’m sorry. That idea is only false when it’s being applied to women now, isn’t it?

Although it’s debatable whether gaslighting Redditors should be considered as human beings or not, the fact that you fucking imbecilic fucks haven’t realized how badly you’re slowly becoming a parody of yourself especially with all the fallacy you’re constantly preaching is genuinely laughable. Thank the fucking lord that most normies don’t think like this.

And no one had to pick up self help book

It's just a buzzword thrown around "love yourself"

It poses no value or insight. Requires no real effort or thinking, it's an immediate bot response. There's no reasoning.

Love yourself in the normie language is the equivalent of "It's over"

And no one had to pick up self help book
Self-help books are disgusting. You’d learn much more from fiction and non-fiction books labeled as anything but “self-help.”

Self-help books = books from authors who suffer from God complexity.

it is one of those stupid phrases and quotes normies love same with 'you create your own destiny' 'live love laugh' ect, ect

Yeah, that's a scam tactic "just buy my book bro"

If some little kid isn't speaking at a certain age or still pissing and shitting himself, it's seen as fucked up. While kids need to learn how to speak and be potty trained, it isn't rocket science. Not a whole lot of effort goes into the "teaching," most is learned naturally and picked up off the cuff. The kids who can't do it are fucked up with "developmental disorders" if they don't reach the same milestones the way their peers do naturally.

Same is true for incels. No one really teaches you how to date, get sex, find love. People can give you pointers, but if you're still stuggling past a certain point, something is fucked up. Even if you can piss and shit all by yourself and are getting good grades in school, I'm saying being an incel is a disability like it is for the kids who can't do basic shit by a certain age.

Why doesn't society recognize it as such?

If some little kid isn't speaking at a certain age or still pissing and shitting himself, it's seen as fucked up. While kids need to learn how to speak and be potty trained, it isn't rocket science. Not a whole lot of effort goes into the "teaching," most is learned naturally and picked up off the cuff. The kids who can't do it are fucked up with "developmental disorders" if they don't reach the same milestones the way their peers do naturally.

Same is true for incels. No one really teaches you how to date, get sex, find love. People can give you pointers, but if you're still stuggling past a certain point, something is fucked up. Even if you can piss and shit all by yourself and are getting good grades in school, I'm saying being an incel is a disability like it is for the kids who can't do basic shit by a certain age.

High IQ comment

Right genes coupled with right upbringing conditions one's behaviour to be loveable. Chad didn't work for it, it was gifted to him by mother nature while the wretches like the ones on this website are nothing but pits to throw spit and contempt into.

Your just venting at this point; I agree with most of what you're saying but nothing will change, you cannot teach the blind to see the light.

Telling sub5 men to 'love themselves' = an attempt to shut them up so they cannot rebel
Doesn’t make sense since most ERs are diagnosed with some narcissistic personality disorder. Incels who hate themselves more than they hate the world are more likely just going to end up rotting or roping rather than doing anything

What OP is just describing is a retarded normie platitude, not some gaslighting attempt

And no one had to go through years of depriving yourself to the point of insanity and "self-improvement".

high IQ thread

There's a plethora of chads and women who hate themselves and still get laid a lot. It's just lies

Because dating and female mate choice are fake and gay. Because they're fake and gay, the fundamentals of society are still oriented around the old paradigm, only with everything woman-related being blacked out and replaced with feminism. You are not disabled because you failed to get in on the sexual degeneracy, there is nothing wrong with you, there is something wrong with sexual degeneracy. It has been literally illegal for millennia for a reason.

it's like those who say "go to therapy" lol. bs advice :feelstastyman:

True.
You can't love yourself if no one loved you.

They know that. It's just another way they try to gaslight us into believing we're responsible for our inceldom.

lots of men are incel nowadays. what you said might have been true 100 years ago when everyone got a girl. nowadays completely normal men cant even get a date, its not a disability but rather a dysfunction of society.

lots of men are incel nowadays.

Possibly.

I think a lot of men are single, but not necessarily incel. They may not be in a committed relationship, and they may have to beg, and simp, and do all kinds of stupid shit, but I think most normies of a certain age have at least ascended.

I could be wrong. I'm a truecel over 40. Inceldom has always existed at any given time, and most likely is on the rise nowadays. And the current climate may mitigate traditional courtship behavior, blah, blah, blah...but is it super common for the average 25-year-old to have never had consensual sex with a foid even once? Maybe, but I doubt it. Normies still seem to be able to fuck without "learning" anything. Likewise how they're able to easily make friends and social connections without "learning" anything. They're called normies for a reason.

Either that, and no human had to undergo drastic changes with his own appearance or extensive gym routines just to have self worth and be treated equally , I'm always reminded of that green text

Possibly.

I think a lot of men are single, but not necessarily incel. They may not be in a committed relationship, and they may have to beg, and simp, and do all kinds of stupid shit, but I think most normies of a certain age have at least ascended.

I could be wrong. I'm a truecel over 40. Inceldom has always existed at any given time, and most likely is on the rise nowadays. And the current climate may mitigate traditional courtship behavior, blah, blah, blah...but is it super common for the average 25-year-old to have never had consensual sex with a foid even once? Maybe, but I doubt it. Normies still seem to be able to fuck without "learning" anything. Likewise how they're able to easily make friends and social connections without "learning" anything. They're called normies for a reason.
42 percent of young men in japan are virgins, theres a lot in the USA too

They know that. It's just another way they try to gaslight us into believing we're responsible for our inceldom.
Funny how Woman are never being gaslighted or Held accountable for litteraly anything .

This shithole Is As gynocentric As It gets.

Big brain post

Now how to rebel against the society that has forced us into this mess?

According to such logic - 'You need to help yourself first in order to be helped by others'.
This is not how the world works.

It's a normie bait and switch tactics. "You need to learn to love yourself", but when you point out all those fucked up persons that are in a relationship they just say that incel is not a thing since people who are clearly fucked up sometimes enter in a realtionship.

But let me be the devil's advocate for a moment. Your example with Asians foids is not very convincing because a woman is accepted as she is, she is a 1st class citizen by birth. On the other side most women prefer socially dominant men who are full of themselves and think highly of themselves.

Last edited:
Self love is gay! A foid can show me love by getting down low #finito

There are plenty of people who are insecure and who don't love themselves in relationships. Pleeeeeeeeeeenty of bpd women like this have boyfriends. Ofc its bullshit