Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore Anna Akana (Ray William Johnsons Ex GF) makes "love letters to everyone I fu**ed", if a man did this he would be called sexist.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
For those who don't know Anna Akana used to date popular youtuber Ray William Johsnon.

She eventually started her own youtube and got a lot of subs riding his coattails. After they broke up she became a mega whore and obnoxious feminist. She would talk shit about Asian saying "I could never date an asian guy, they remind me of my brother", despite advocating for asian men to not be emasculated in our society. She also known for dating mostly white guys, even though she raged on about white male privilege and complained about how white men have yellow fever.

After dating white men for a while, the novelty wears off and it didn't get her the attention she think she deserves, she uses her asian heritage and speak as to how she's marginalized and a woman of color to attract attention. When this novelty wore off, she had a lesbian threesome with youtubers Stevie Boebi and Gaby Dunn and comes out as bisexual.

Then she makes a love letter to everyone she slept with, mostly talking trash to all the men she's fu**ed, including Ray William Johnson, and everyone in the twitter comments are congratulating her for her letter. Imagine if a famous man did this, made a letter thanking random women for their virginities, telling girls their saliva is out of control, they have tight pussies, all the feminist would call him disgusting, but because is a noodle whore bisexual Stacy, it's ok. No wonder most actually woke asian men hate this cunt.

Mu26kfeisqr61

r/Trashy Reddit post calling out her letter.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/mm0m64/anna_akana_and_her_trashy_love_letter/

This slut's face makes me what to punch her and tear out her eyeballs.
Based. But also in Minecraft

Foids always lie so her n count is WAY higher than this.

I'm sure like most foids these are just boyfriends. Those are the ones that "count".

no bro it dont work like that you can't say youre based yourself,somebody else has to say it. :feelsohgod:

btw youre based :feelsohh:

Would never date. Call me a volcel

Look at her face and eyes. She looks like a psychopath. Also at first I thought you were talking about the powerlifter Ray Williams( he has a world record in raw squat).

she still remembers her first
the bryan pill destroyed me
i m utterly annihilated :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Just her. But I would prefer a white girl over a noodle
Despite being a weeb don't think I've really had any interest in them. Probably why based ricecels make them look white in anime.

People like here really live in a different world.

Cumdumpster needs to be treated like a cumdumpster

Women should never be allowed to talk.

She fucked that guy for having a big penis and didn't even bother to ask for his name. Brutal dickpill, dicklets GTFO. For you own sake.

White cockru onry

The brutal part is the amount of sexual partners an average looking noodlewhore has. I counted 26 men and 2 women + she mentions that there are more people that she can't even remember.

This is pretty much every Asian woman in the West. Honestly, we ought to be thankful there exist ones like Anna Akana who air it all out so everyone can have definite proof of their white worship.

For those who don't know Anna Akana used to date popular youtuber Ray William Johsnon.
View attachment 437182

She eventually started her own youtube and got a lot of subs riding his coattails. After they broke up she became a mega whore and obnoxious feminist. She would talk shit about Asian saying "I could never date an asian guy, they remind me of my brother", despite advocating for asian men to not be emasculated in our society. She also known for dating mostly white guys, even though she raged on about white male privilege and complained about how white men have yellow fever.

After dating white men for a while, the novelty wears off and it didn't get her the attention she think she deserves, she uses her asian heritage and speak as to how she's marginalized and a woman of color to attract attention. When this novelty wore off, she had a lesbian threesome with youtubers Stevie Boebi and Gaby Dunn and comes out as bisexual.

Then she makes a love letter to everyone she slept with, mostly talking trash to all the men she's fu**ed, including Ray William Johnson, and everyone in the twitter comments are congratulating her for her letter. Imagine if a famous man did this, made a letter thanking random women for their virginities, telling girls their saliva is out of control, they have tight pussies, all the feminist would call him disgusting, but because is a noodle whore bisexual Stacy, it's ok. No wonder most actually woke asian men hate this cunt.

View attachment 437181

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/mm0m64/anna_akana_and_her_trashy_love_letter/

...fucking noodlewhores
I would not do it in Minecraft I would absolutely want to do it in real life to be quite fair. Would I actually do it absolutely not because I'm a one-eyed pussy ricecel but still

she still remembers her first
the bryan pill destroyed me
i m utterly annihilated :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
. The justbefirst pill destroyed me. They also never forget their rapist

Just your everyday Twitter trash. Hope zerse or undead chronic makes a video on this.

Foids always lie so her n count is WAY higher than this.

I'm sure like most foids these are just boyfriends. Those are the ones that "count".
Her list is high as it is too. Imagine what her TRUE body count is jfl.

She also known for dating mostly white guys, even though she raged on about white male privilege and complained about how white men have yellow fever.
That proves women are very hypocritical again.

imagine ltring a disgusting whore like that :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

View attachment 437182

View attachment 437181

>Thanks for your virginity
Sadly, that ain't us getting our innocence taken away by this whore.

Also, looking at the comments, seems like she mostly fucked normies who were good enough for her to let them get with her but not enough to satisfy her since they were not Chad.

And...
018C55D3 4773 4A08 AEA0 E3ECAFB8C9F7

:feelsohgod::feelsrope:

And it's socially acceptable for foids to ve whores and "explore their sexuality". Everything has to be about pleasing them. And just imagine the nagging during and after the whole ordeal...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back