Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [I am gonna be crucified for this] If you only will date virgins and refuse to date a non-virgin, you're a volcel

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,393
Online
35d 6h 52m
Edmund_Kemper said:
being a volcel is a cuck. you have no choice but to date non-virgins. in fact, every normal guy is fine with dating non-virgins.
Nobody cares if I'm fine dating a used up foid or not, because as an incel I literaly have no say in the fucking process. But, if I had a say, I would choose a trad virgin wife ANYTIME over a promiscuous whore with a body count that is comparable to the holodomor death count.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Posts
2,141
Online
19d 23h 13m
Edmund_Kemper said:
What conversations did you have and what websites?
I'm get called fakecel for this, but fuck it. I know that if they were real life women they wouldn't have looked twice at me.

I met most of them on discord and meetme. The first girl was a typical hoe who was virtue signalling for the most part. She immediately turned the conversation into a sexual one after a few texts, but her responses were intermittent. We talked for a few days before I told her that I was a virgin, and when I did that the conversation kind of died. I don't know if the reason for that was the fact that I'm a virgin or something else. Though due to the timing I'm inclined to believe that it was the virgin thing.


The second one I met on some incel server (can't remember which one), and we hit it off because we had common interests. She never saw my face though. We talked for days about math, philosophy, and Nazism and eventually we got to sex where she went on about all the guys she's been with and how she got fucked in all kinds of public places. I then confessed that I was a virgin. Her initial response was "Uh..I see" (bear in mind, all that without seeing my face). After that she became cold and callous before she completely ghosted me. It's the same story with the others as well, but the conversations were shorter. Those were the only two girls who really talked with me for longer than 48h.
Wizcel said:
Imagine telling a woman that you're a virgin at age 30... Meanwhile she's had 20+ sexual partners. Fuck that. Better incel than cuck.
I'm 25 and it dries their pussy. Can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be 30 and a virgin. Must be hell.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,393
Online
35d 6h 52m
GeneticTrashLoser said:
I'm get called fakecel for this, but fuck it. I know that if they were real life women they wouldn't have looked twice at me.

I met most of them on discord and meetme. The first girl was a typical hoe who was virtue signalling for the most part. She immediately turned the conversation into a sexual one after a few texts, but her responses were intermittent. We talked for a few days before I told her that I was a virgin, and when I did that the conversation kind of died. I don't know if the reason for that was the fact that I'm a virgin or something else. Though due to the timing I'm inclined to believe that it was the virgin thing.


The second one I met on some incel server (can't remember which one), and we hit it off because we had common interests. She never saw my face though. We talked for days about math, philosophy, and Nazism and eventually we got to sex where she went on about all the guys she's been with and how she got fucked in all kinds of public places. I then confessed that I was a virgin. Her initial response was "Uh..I see" (bear in mind, all that without seeing my face). After that she became cold and callous before she completely ghosted me. It's the same story with the others as well, but the conversations were shorter. Those were the only two girls who really talked with me for longer than 48h.

I'm 25 and it dries their pussy. Can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be 30 and a virgin. Must be hell.
Brutal reality pill mate. You're definitely trucel material. And reality proves that foids hate virgins even more than Hitler hated jews. It's fucking over.

And OP is a cuck.
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,069
Online
4d 22h 25m
Kamikaze said:
Im 31 and expecting my partner to be a virgin is pure delusion.

As long as she didnt change partners like socks/was screwing half her city, I don't care.
Right, it's preferred, but most people here would bang a non-virgin in a heartbeat seems to me if given the opportunity.
 
NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
925
Online
4d 13h 27m
Preach, bruh. I read all these posts by women and men who won't-date-person-of-race/job/income/zip code/height/hair color... X. Then after excluding millions of people from their dating survey, they complain about not having anyone to date. If your tastes are so exclusive, fine. But then you gotta recognize that as a possible factor behind not having a partner.
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
GeneticTrashLoser said:
I'm 25 and it dries their pussy. Can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be 30 and a virgin. Must be hell.
It breaks my heart to say this but I will never experience sex. I will just get a fleshlight at this point.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,393
Online
35d 6h 52m
Wizcel said:
It breaks my heart to say this but I will never experience sex. I will just get a fleshlight at this point.
#MeToo
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Matthew 19:12
“For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Even Jesus Christ said it.
 
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Posts
2,141
Online
19d 23h 13m
Wizcel said:
It breaks my heart to say this but I will never experience sex. I will just get a fleshlight at this point.
If you reach your late 20's (27-28) and still a virgin, it's pretty much a wrap.

Fleshlights can be fun, but they break after a few times. Plus, cleaning them is extremely annoying. Don't get me wrong tho, it's better than masturbating. I've been using a fleshlight for almost a year now, and I like the sensation, but after a while the feeling on being inside it starts to fade (i.e. it stops resembling a pussy).
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,474
Online
48d 11h 16m
In the past, men would refuse to marry a women if she so much as had rumors about kissing other men. And you want us to marry women who have whored out? Might as well marry a prostitute
Fancy Alcoholic said:
If I am a volcel, you're a fucking cuck, and

BETTER VOLCEL THAN CUCK
100% this.
 
Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Brutal reality pill mate. You're definitely trucel material. And reality proves that foids hate virgins even more than Hitler hated jews. It's fucking over.

And OP is a cuck.
opening my mind and realizing only dating virgins is unrealistic/futile is NOT being a cuck
Made in Heaven said:
In the past, men would refuse to marry a women if she so much as had rumors about kissing other men. And you want us to marry women who have whored out? Might as well marry a prostitute
that's because back then, premarital coitus was rare among women. hell, some probably lied about being a virgin back then so men didn't find out
GeneticTrashLoser said:
I'm get called fakecel for this, but fuck it. I know that if they were real life women they wouldn't have looked twice at me.

I met most of them on discord and meetme. The first girl was a typical hoe who was virtue signalling for the most part. She immediately turned the conversation into a sexual one after a few texts, but her responses were intermittent. We talked for a few days before I told her that I was a virgin, and when I did that the conversation kind of died. I don't know if the reason for that was the fact that I'm a virgin or something else. Though due to the timing I'm inclined to believe that it was the virgin thing.


The second one I met on some incel server (can't remember which one), and we hit it off because we had common interests. She never saw my face though. We talked for days about math, philosophy, and Nazism and eventually we got to sex where she went on about all the guys she's been with and how she got fucked in all kinds of public places. I then confessed that I was a virgin. Her initial response was "Uh..I see" (bear in mind, all that without seeing my face). After that she became cold and callous before she completely ghosted me. It's the same story with the others as well, but the conversations were shorter. Those were the only two girls who really talked with me for longer than 48h.

I'm 25 and it dries their pussy. Can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be 30 and a virgin. Must be hell.
and any other examples of how other women responded?

also remember that meetme has a lot of sex workers and other promiscuous woman. discord probably just wants hookups. these apps probably only look for hookups which is why they ghost you. don't tell a woman until she really gets to know you.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,474
Online
48d 11h 16m
Edmund_Kemper said:
that's because back then, premarital coitus was rare among women. hell, some probably lied about being a virgin back then so men didn't find out
It's still rare outside of the west. And just because its rare or common, that should not excuse whoredom. Unless you DESPERATLEY want children, there is no reason to pick a used whore over your own hand.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,393
Online
35d 6h 52m
Wizcel said:
Matthew 19:12
“For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Even Jesus Christ said it.
Brutal
Made in Heaven said:
It's still rare outside of the west. And just because its rare or common, that should not excuse whoredom. Unless you DESPERATLEY want children, there is no reason to pick a used whore over your own hand.
based
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
GeneticTrashLoser said:
If you reach your late 20's (27-28) and still a virgin, it's pretty much a wrap.

Fleshlights can be fun, but they break after a few times. Plus, cleaning them is extremely annoying. Don't get me wrong tho, it's better than masturbating. I've been using a fleshlight for almost a year now, and I like the sensation, but after a while the feeling on being inside it starts to fade (i.e. it stops resembling a pussy).
It's over at age 24 I think. Being a virgin past that age is as low as 2% of the population. Before age 24, you are sort of still in the "normal" range. After age 30, it's like 1% of the population is still virgin at that age.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Made in Heaven said:
It's still rare outside of the west. And just because its rare or common, that should not excuse whoredom. Unless you DESPERATLEY want children, there is no reason to pick a used whore over your own hand.
Wizcel said:
It's over at age 24 I think. Being a virgin past that age is as low as 2% of the population. Before age 24, you are sort of still in the "normal" range. After age 30, it's like 1% of the population is still virgin at that age.
good luck finding a virgin. You’ll just stay alone. Almost everyone marries a non virgin and many people do fine. And many times they divorce over disagreements not sexual history

also at 24 I read It is 8%. But who knows maybe people lie about being a non virgin it could be 18% but maybe I’m just copemaxxing
 
Gog

Gog

Revelationcel
-
Joined
Mar 8, 2021
Posts
959
Online
6d 20h 34m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Everyone here is gonna crucify me for saying this, but i'm saying it anyway, you're a volcel if you refuse to date a non-virgin. once you reach adulthood, most women around you are non-virgins. so if you restrict yourself to only virgins, this completely limits your opportunities. you'll struggle to find someone who is still a virgin. Some foids might dump you if they realize you only would date virgins. Also, i've read in the study Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? that virgins are less willing than non-virgins to be willing to date a virgin. In other words, if you're a virgin, you're more likely to be rejected by a virgin than a non-virgin. On a scale of 1 to 4 with a midpoint of 2.5, virgins rated the likelihood of dating a virgin an average of 1.97. Virgin women were less likely than virgin men to say they'd date a virgin. This means many virgin foids will reject you. In fact, many non-virgin foids will reject you for being a virgin when you're over 21. But virgin women are less likely to give you a chance. Refusing to tell them you're a virgin is futile. When they notice you lack skill during your first time, they'll realize you're completely inexperienced. Practicing with hookers costs a lot of money, and even if you're a rich guy, and practice your sexual skills with 10 hookers or something, you need to realize this: most women around you are still non-virgins. So you are decreasing your odds of finding someone when you only look for virgins. The odds you'll find a virgin are pretty low.

And if you think looking for a religious women will work... nope. Only 3% of people wait until marriage these days. Among women, only 5% wait until marriage these days (compared to 20% in the 1970s). About 77% of Christian fundamentalist men admitted to premarital sexual intercourse. You can see that many religious people don't wait until marriage even if they condemn premarital coitus and encourage others to wait until marriage. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Therefore, hoping a religious woman you meet is still a virgin is futile. If you plan to wait until marriage then tell her, but she probably won't agree to wait until marriage for you unless she's religious (most religious women probably have premarital sexual intercourse but some might agree to wait with you until marriage if she gets to know you and really likes you).

"but but she has semen in her vagina from other guys". no. not really. Semen often disappears from the vagina after some time, so when you lose your virginity to her, she probably won't have any semen from other guys in there. This means that even giving her cunnilingus is completely fine. Your hands are completely clean when you wash them.

"but but her vagina is probably mutilated". You can't know that for sure until you fuck her. I haven't seen any sufficient proof that this is true, so either way, look at her vagina and see her naked before assuming her vagina is mutilated from losing her virginity. Besides, when you fuck a virgin, after a while of fucking over and over again, her vagina will look mutilated if this mutilation myth was true.

I'm willing to date a non-virgin and i'm willing to date a virgin. I'm 23, at my age, most women have done it. If you're gonna look solely for virgins, good luck. Just keep in mind, like I said earlier, if she finds out you only will date virgins, she might consider that to be really "ridiculous" in her opinion and she might even consider it a red flag or assume you're a "predator". It might make her run far away from you.

If you're only looking for virgins, good luck. And if you really plan on waiting until marriage, good luck finding even a non-virgin who will agree to wait with you (which is difficult to find these days too but easier to find than finding a virgin).

@Wizcel

angry replies in 5 4 3 2 1
:soy: :bluepill:
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
Edmund_Kemper said:
good luck finding a virgin. You’ll just stay alone. Almost everyone marries a non virgin and many people do fine. And many times they divorce over disagreements not sexual history

also at 24 I read It is 8%. But who knows maybe people lie about being a non virgin it could be 18% but maybe I’m just copemaxxing
Dude. I'm 30 year old khhv and you're making fun of me being alone. Can we get this fucker banned?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Wizcel said:
Dude. I'm 30 year old khhv and you're making fun of me being alone. Can we get this fucker banned?
No I ain’t making fun of you. I’m saying you are a volcel. If you’re gonna ascend, open your mind and give a non virgin a chance
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,474
Online
48d 11h 16m
Edmund_Kemper said:
good luck finding a virgin. You’ll just stay alone.
Muslims tend to be far more chaste
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Made in Heaven said:
Muslims tend to be far more chaste
Diocel @Diocel begs to differ
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
Edmund_Kemper said:
No I ain’t making fun of you. I’m saying you are a volcel. If you’re gonna ascend, open your mind and give a non virgin a chance
You realize she will have sex with you maybe 1 time a month and she will always be thinking about Chad who fucked her brains out at her teen years right? She will secretly hate you and it will be a betabuxx relationship.
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 4h 52m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Diocel @Diocel begs to differ
Virgin my ass, they get analy fucked by chaddam and then leave their "virginity" to the betabuxx.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,474
Online
48d 11h 16m
Diocel said:
Virgin my ass, they get analy fucked by chaddam and then leave their "virginity" to the betabuxx.
Based on what?
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 4h 52m
Made in Heaven said:
Based on what?
Based on what i see and what i hear in a daily basis, i also know the hotels that allows non married couples, and places where teenagers and young adults hang out and fuck in their cars.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Wizcel said:
You realize she will have sex with you maybe 1 time a month and she will always be thinking about Chad who fucked her brains out at her teen years right? She will secretly hate you and it will be a betabuxx relationship.
If that’s how it would be then she wouldn’t have dated us in the first place
 
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
10,067
Online
75d 21h 51m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Everyone here is gonna crucify me for saying this, but i'm saying it anyway, you're a volcel if you refuse to date a non-virgin. once you reach adulthood, most women around you are non-virgins. so if you restrict yourself to only virgins, this completely limits your opportunities. you'll struggle to find someone who is still a virgin. Some foids might dump you if they realize you only would date virgins. Also, i've read in the study Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? that virgins are less willing than non-virgins to be willing to date a virgin. In other words, if you're a virgin, you're more likely to be rejected by a virgin than a non-virgin. On a scale of 1 to 4 with a midpoint of 2.5, virgins rated the likelihood of dating a virgin an average of 1.97. Virgin women were less likely than virgin men to say they'd date a virgin. This means many virgin foids will reject you. In fact, many non-virgin foids will reject you for being a virgin when you're over 21. But virgin women are less likely to give you a chance. Refusing to tell them you're a virgin is futile. When they notice you lack skill during your first time, they'll realize you're completely inexperienced. Practicing with hookers costs a lot of money, and even if you're a rich guy, and practice your sexual skills with 10 hookers or something, you need to realize this: most women around you are still non-virgins. So you are decreasing your odds of finding someone when you only look for virgins. The odds you'll find a virgin are pretty low.

And if you think looking for a religious women will work... nope. Only 3% of people wait until marriage these days. Among women, only 5% wait until marriage these days (compared to 20% in the 1970s). About 77% of Christian fundamentalist men admitted to premarital sexual intercourse. You can see that many religious people don't wait until marriage even if they condemn premarital coitus and encourage others to wait until marriage. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Therefore, hoping a religious woman you meet is still a virgin is futile. If you plan to wait until marriage then tell her, but she probably won't agree to wait until marriage for you unless she's religious (most religious women probably have premarital sexual intercourse but some might agree to wait with you until marriage if she gets to know you and really likes you).

"but but she has semen in her vagina from other guys". no. not really. Semen often disappears from the vagina after some time, so when you lose your virginity to her, she probably won't have any semen from other guys in there. This means that even giving her cunnilingus is completely fine. Your hands are completely clean when you wash them.

"but but her vagina is probably mutilated". You can't know that for sure until you fuck her. I haven't seen any sufficient proof that this is true, so either way, look at her vagina and see her naked before assuming her vagina is mutilated from losing her virginity. Besides, when you fuck a virgin, after a while of fucking over and over again, her vagina will look mutilated if this mutilation myth was true.

I'm willing to date a non-virgin and i'm willing to date a virgin. I'm 23, at my age, most women have done it. If you're gonna look solely for virgins, good luck. Just keep in mind, like I said earlier, if she finds out you only will date virgins, she might consider that to be really "ridiculous" in her opinion and she might even consider it a red flag or assume you're a "predator". It might make her run far away from you.

If you're only looking for virgins, good luck. And if you really plan on waiting until marriage, good luck finding even a non-virgin who will agree to wait with you (which is difficult to find these days too but easier to find than finding a virgin).

Deleted member 33091 @Wizcel

angry replies in 5 4 3 2 1

I agree.

People who think they will find a virgin in this day and age are just plain delusional and volcels. There is nothing controversial about what you just said. Well tbh didn't read but I mean the thread title.
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
Edmund_Kemper said:
If that’s how it would be then she wouldn’t have dated us in the first place
Cope. She is dating you for financial stability and for someone to take care of Chad's kids.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,474
Online
48d 11h 16m
Diocel said:
Based on what i see and what i hear in a daily basis, i also know the hotels that allows non married couples, and places where teenagers and young adults hang out and fuck in their cars.
where do you live?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Wizcel said:
Cope. She is dating you for financial stability and for someone to take care of Chad's kids.
That doesn’t mean they only fuck once a month. Many fuck more than that and the ones that do it once a month probably can’t do it as much due to being busy at work or having kids run around in the house all day
Made in Heaven said:
where do you live?
He lives in Algeria. A North African muslim Arab country
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
Edmund_Kemper said:
That doesn’t mean they only fuck once a month. Many fuck more than that and the ones that do it once a month probably can’t do it as much due to being busy at work or having kids run around in the house all day
r/deadbedroom subreddit exists for a reason.
 
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
10,067
Online
75d 21h 51m
But to add to my post I would never marry a foid anyway so that's not a problem for me. Just a bit of fun then fuck right off bitch don't need a hoe bothering me in my life. I got my own goals and foids will ruin them. Don't need their shit. All I need is to fuck a couple of foids and satisfy my subuhman urges so I can move on because I don't know how to deal with my biology any other way. I'm too weak to control it just ascending is the simplest option because the alternatives involve heavy drugmaxxing and mental illnesses.
 
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
975
Online
18d 3h 21m
Wizcel said:
It breaks my heart to say this but I will never experience sex. I will just get a fleshlight at this point.
Tried them, got bored fast (Specially the cleaning part ) and don't use them anymore.
 
Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 4h 52m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Wizcel said:
r/deadbedroom subreddit exists for a reason.
Doesn’t mean it’s extremely common. There’s subreddits I bet for rape victims but that doesn’t mean women get raped
 
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Posts
3,805
Online
15d 13h 34m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Doesn’t mean it’s extremely common. There’s subreddits I bet for rape victims but that doesn’t mean women get raped
Well. I hope you do find a girl who makes you happy then. Dating non-virgins definitely increases your dating pool size.
 
C

Currycel25

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Posts
689
Online
5d 6h 33m
I want a 18 year olds because they look cute
I don't care of she fucked a dozen men
 
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Posts
975
Online
18d 3h 21m
Edmund_Kemper said:
No I ain’t making fun of you. I’m saying you are a volcel. If you’re gonna ascend, open your mind and give a non virgin a chance
Losing your virginity to a non virgin isn't ascension, it is admitting the only way is being a cuck or die alone.
 
Deleted member 33716

Deleted member 33716

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
2,669
Online
18d 9h 19m
The virgin wish is just fantasy cope. Any trucel will not care about it. The volcels here insisting upon virgin partners only should be reminded that:

* Girls can lie about their virginity

* Even in the 0.00001% chance you 'date' or 'marry' a virgin, it is likely they will begin a promiscuity streak and start seeking sex partners better than you

* Virginity might not mean shit when it comes to the female anatomy, especially if the virgin started using fingers or toys to masturbate in their teen years

* Incel with small dicks or who are bad at sex will disappoint a virgin just as much as a non-virgin; the virgin might get extra shitty because you 'ruined' her first time by being so bad at sex
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,474
Online
48d 11h 16m
Diocel @Diocel So you're saying women in algeria are all whores?
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,618
Online
315d 4h 52m
Made in Heaven said:
Diocel @Diocel So you're saying women in algeria are all whores?
AWALT

It's not as bad as in the west and there are virgin foids (very few zoomer foids) but they are still chaddam only.

And side note i don't even live in the most degenerate state.
 
kikecel

kikecel

Bottom Feeder
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
8,285
Online
85d 23h 36m
Diocel said:
If you're an ugly manlet you may as well be stacy only, it's over anyway.
 
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Posts
5,000
Online
149d 14h 24m
less then 3% of brides in america is a virgin foid, and you dont see these virgin foids marrying an ugly and short manlet.

it doesnt matter what you want, 50% of men is not going to get any period.
 
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Posts
6,492
Online
119d 19h 11m
why would any sane man want to be in a relationship with a whore...
whores are for pump & dump
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
PotatoTomato said:
why would any sane man want to be in a relationship with a whore...
whores are for pump & dump
Volcel
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
22,986
Online
237d 21h 17m
Diocel said:
AWALT

It's not as bad as in the west and there are virgin foids (very few zoomer foids) but they are still chaddam only.

And side note i don't even live in the most degenerate state.
Premarital sex is common there but the system there gives an inaccurate impression
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,408
Online
144d 18h 1m
It's proven that the more women fuck around, the less "relationship material" they get. So it's perfectly comprehensible to only want a virgin if what you want is a committed relationship. Not to mention the dishonor of having a wife who fucked other men, imagine metting such men. Disgusting.

If you only want to fornicate, it's not nearly as relevant. Pussies don't get "destroyed" so easily, and they could also get "destroyed" by dildos or the same penis over and over anyway.

All that said, nowadays things are so bad that your relationship will statistically fail even if you miraculously find a virgin interested in you.

AbsolutelyBrutal said:
I don't think many here are being serious when they say they want a virgin hole because they should be aware that a foid's hole is explored before she turns 18 on 99% of times.
And that's one of the main points of high AoCs. Guarantee that no mature man can find a virgin to "put under his wing" and potentially make her into a good wife and mother.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Posts
2,141
Online
19d 23h 13m
Edmund_Kemper said:
nd any other examples of how other women responded?
I've got a somewhat positive one, albeit that was a long time ago. But it was from a virgin. Here's what she said:

"Appreciate the appreciation! I just turned 23 a month ago but I'm a virgin too, partly because I'm waiting for the right guy. If it helps at all, I know many consider it a red flag to still be inexperienced at your age, but some don't mind and few actually prefer it. With me being inexperienced too, I'm of the latter few since I think it'd be so much more fun to learn, explore, and experience everything together with him than already being experienced and probably not into it as much as we'd be for the first time. To be the first to try everything we want, every single fantasy we have or that we discover together sounds amazing to me!
Also this way he doesn't have to worry about any other partners I've had and can have me first, my present to my future partner :) I've also been saving myself because it's more about developing a deeper, physical connection with the guy I love and having a good time doing something together with him for me, not with some random guy that's not special to me and doesn't really care about me."
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top