Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [I am gonna be crucified for this] If you only will date virgins and refuse to date a non-virgin, you're a volcel

I'm get called fakecel for this, but fuck it. I know that if they were real life women they wouldn't have looked twice at me.

I met most of them on discord and meetme. The first girl was a typical hoe who was virtue signalling for the most part. She immediately turned the conversation into a sexual one after a few texts, but her responses were intermittent. We talked for a few days before I told her that I was a virgin, and when I did that the conversation kind of died. I don't know if the reason for that was the fact that I'm a virgin or something else. Though due to the timing I'm inclined to believe that it was the virgin thing.

The second one I met on some incel server (can't remember which one), and we hit it off because we had common interests. She never saw my face though. We talked for days about math, philosophy, and Nazism and eventually we got to sex where she went on about all the guys she's been with and how she got fucked in all kinds of public places. I then confessed that I was a virgin. Her initial response was "Uh..I see" (bear in mind, all that without seeing my face). After that she became cold and callous before she completely ghosted me. It's the same story with the others as well, but the conversations were shorter. Those were the only two girls who really talked with me for longer than 48h.

I'm 25 and it dries their pussy. Can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be 30 and a virgin. Must be hell.
Brutal reality pill mate. You're definitely trucel material. And reality proves that foids hate virgins even more than Hitler hated jews. It's fucking over.

And OP is a cuck.

Im 31 and expecting my partner to be a virgin is pure delusion.

As long as she didnt change partners like socks/was screwing half her city, I don't care.
Right, it's preferred, but most people here would bang a non-virgin in a heartbeat seems to me if given the opportunity.

Preach, bruh. I read all these posts by women and men who won't-date-person-of-race/job/income/zip code/height/hair color... X. Then after excluding millions of people from their dating survey, they complain about not having anyone to date. If your tastes are so exclusive, fine. But then you gotta recognize that as a possible factor behind not having a partner.

I'm 25 and it dries their pussy. Can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be 30 and a virgin. Must be hell.
It breaks my heart to say this but I will never experience sex. I will just get a fleshlight at this point.

Matthew 19:12
“For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Even Jesus Christ said it.

It breaks my heart to say this but I will never experience sex. I will just get a fleshlight at this point.
If you reach your late 20's (27-28) and still a virgin, it's pretty much a wrap.

Fleshlights can be fun, but they break after a few times. Plus, cleaning them is extremely annoying. Don't get me wrong tho, it's better than masturbating. I've been using a fleshlight for almost a year now, and I like the sensation, but after a while the feeling on being inside it starts to fade (i.e. it stops resembling a pussy).

In the past, men would refuse to marry a women if she so much as had rumors about kissing other men. And you want us to marry women who have whored out? Might as well marry a prostitute
If I am a volcel, you're a fucking cuck, and

BETTER VOLCEL THAN CUCK
100% this.

Last edited:
Brutal reality pill mate. You're definitely trucel material. And reality proves that foids hate virgins even more than Hitler hated jews. It's fucking over.

And OP is a cuck.
opening my mind and realizing only dating virgins is unrealistic/futile is NOT being a cuck
In the past, men would refuse to marry a women if she so much as had rumors about kissing other men. And you want us to marry women who have whored out? Might as well marry a prostitute
that's because back then, premarital coitus was rare among women. hell, some probably lied about being a virgin back then so men didn't find out
I'm get called fakecel for this, but fuck it. I know that if they were real life women they wouldn't have looked twice at me.

I met most of them on discord and meetme. The first girl was a typical hoe who was virtue signalling for the most part. She immediately turned the conversation into a sexual one after a few texts, but her responses were intermittent. We talked for a few days before I told her that I was a virgin, and when I did that the conversation kind of died. I don't know if the reason for that was the fact that I'm a virgin or something else. Though due to the timing I'm inclined to believe that it was the virgin thing.

The second one I met on some incel server (can't remember which one), and we hit it off because we had common interests. She never saw my face though. We talked for days about math, philosophy, and Nazism and eventually we got to sex where she went on about all the guys she's been with and how she got fucked in all kinds of public places. I then confessed that I was a virgin. Her initial response was "Uh..I see" (bear in mind, all that without seeing my face). After that she became cold and callous before she completely ghosted me. It's the same story with the others as well, but the conversations were shorter. Those were the only two girls who really talked with me for longer than 48h.

and any other examples of how other women responded?

also remember that meetme has a lot of sex workers and other promiscuous woman. discord probably just wants hookups. these apps probably only look for hookups which is why they ghost you. don't tell a woman until she really gets to know you.

that's because back then, premarital coitus was rare among women. hell, some probably lied about being a virgin back then so men didn't find out
It's still rare outside of the west. And just because its rare or common, that should not excuse whoredom. Unless you DESPERATLEY want children, there is no reason to pick a used whore over your own hand.

Matthew 19:12
“For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

Even Jesus Christ said it.
Brutal
It's still rare outside of the west. And just because its rare or common, that should not excuse whoredom. Unless you DESPERATLEY want children, there is no reason to pick a used whore over your own hand.
based

If you reach your late 20's (27-28) and still a virgin, it's pretty much a wrap.

Fleshlights can be fun, but they break after a few times. Plus, cleaning them is extremely annoying. Don't get me wrong tho, it's better than masturbating. I've been using a fleshlight for almost a year now, and I like the sensation, but after a while the feeling on being inside it starts to fade (i.e. it stops resembling a pussy).
It's over at age 24 I think. Being a virgin past that age is as low as 2% of the population. Before age 24, you are sort of still in the "normal" range. After age 30, it's like 1% of the population is still virgin at that age.

It's over at age 24 I think. Being a virgin past that age is as low as 2% of the population. Before age 24, you are sort of still in the "normal" range. After age 30, it's like 1% of the population is still virgin at that age.
good luck finding a virgin. You’ll just stay alone. Almost everyone marries a non virgin and many people do fine. And many times they divorce over disagreements not sexual history

also at 24 I read It is 8%. But who knows maybe people lie about being a non virgin it could be 18% but maybe I’m just copemaxxing

Everyone here is gonna crucify me for saying this, but i'm saying it anyway, you're a volcel if you refuse to date a non-virgin. once you reach adulthood, most women around you are non-virgins. so if you restrict yourself to only virgins, this completely limits your opportunities. you'll struggle to find someone who is still a virgin. Some foids might dump you if they realize you only would date virgins. Also, i've read in the study Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? that virgins are less willing than non-virgins to be willing to date a virgin. In other words, if you're a virgin, you're more likely to be rejected by a virgin than a non-virgin. On a scale of 1 to 4 with a midpoint of 2.5, virgins rated the likelihood of dating a virgin an average of 1.97. Virgin women were less likely than virgin men to say they'd date a virgin. This means many virgin foids will reject you. In fact, many non-virgin foids will reject you for being a virgin when you're over 21. But virgin women are less likely to give you a chance. Refusing to tell them you're a virgin is futile. When they notice you lack skill during your first time, they'll realize you're completely inexperienced. Practicing with hookers costs a lot of money, and even if you're a rich guy, and practice your sexual skills with 10 hookers or something, you need to realize this: most women around you are still non-virgins. So you are decreasing your odds of finding someone when you only look for virgins. The odds you'll find a virgin are pretty low.

And if you think looking for a religious women will work... nope. Only 3% of people wait until marriage these days. Among women, only 5% wait until marriage these days (compared to 20% in the 1970s). About 77% of Christian fundamentalist men admitted to premarital sexual intercourse. You can see that many religious people don't wait until marriage even if they condemn premarital coitus and encourage others to wait until marriage. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Therefore, hoping a religious woman you meet is still a virgin is futile. If you plan to wait until marriage then tell her, but she probably won't agree to wait until marriage for you unless she's religious (most religious women probably have premarital sexual intercourse but some might agree to wait with you until marriage if she gets to know you and really likes you).

"but but she has semen in her vagina from other guys". no. not really. Semen often disappears from the vagina after some time, so when you lose your virginity to her, she probably won't have any semen from other guys in there. This means that even giving her cunnilingus is completely fine. Your hands are completely clean when you wash them.

"but but her vagina is probably mutilated". You can't know that for sure until you fuck her. I haven't seen any sufficient proof that this is true, so either way, look at her vagina and see her naked before assuming her vagina is mutilated from losing her virginity. Besides, when you fuck a virgin, after a while of fucking over and over again, her vagina will look mutilated if this mutilation myth was true.

I'm willing to date a non-virgin and i'm willing to date a virgin. I'm 23, at my age, most women have done it. If you're gonna look solely for virgins, good luck. Just keep in mind, like I said earlier, if she finds out you only will date virgins, she might consider that to be really "ridiculous" in her opinion and she might even consider it a red flag or assume you're a "predator". It might make her run far away from you.

If you're only looking for virgins, good luck. And if you really plan on waiting until marriage, good luck finding even a non-virgin who will agree to wait with you (which is difficult to find these days too but easier to find than finding a virgin).

@Wizcel

angry replies in 5 4 3 2 1
:soy: :bluepill:

good luck finding a virgin. You’ll just stay alone. Almost everyone marries a non virgin and many people do fine. And many times they divorce over disagreements not sexual history

also at 24 I read It is 8%. But who knows maybe people lie about being a non virgin it could be 18% but maybe I’m just copemaxxing
Dude. I'm 30 year old khhv and you're making fun of me being alone. Can we get this fucker banned?

Dude. I'm 30 year old khhv and you're making fun of me being alone. Can we get this fucker banned?
No I ain’t making fun of you. I’m saying you are a volcel. If you’re gonna ascend, open your mind and give a non virgin a chance

No I ain’t making fun of you. I’m saying you are a volcel. If you’re gonna ascend, open your mind and give a non virgin a chance
You realize she will have sex with you maybe 1 time a month and she will always be thinking about Chad who fucked her brains out at her teen years right? She will secretly hate you and it will be a betabuxx relationship.

You realize she will have sex with you maybe 1 time a month and she will always be thinking about Chad who fucked her brains out at her teen years right? She will secretly hate you and it will be a betabuxx relationship.
If that’s how it would be then she wouldn’t have dated us in the first place

Everyone here is gonna crucify me for saying this, but i'm saying it anyway, you're a volcel if you refuse to date a non-virgin. once you reach adulthood, most women around you are non-virgins. so if you restrict yourself to only virgins, this completely limits your opportunities. you'll struggle to find someone who is still a virgin. Some foids might dump you if they realize you only would date virgins. Also, i've read in the study Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? that virgins are less willing than non-virgins to be willing to date a virgin. In other words, if you're a virgin, you're more likely to be rejected by a virgin than a non-virgin. On a scale of 1 to 4 with a midpoint of 2.5, virgins rated the likelihood of dating a virgin an average of 1.97. Virgin women were less likely than virgin men to say they'd date a virgin. This means many virgin foids will reject you. In fact, many non-virgin foids will reject you for being a virgin when you're over 21. But virgin women are less likely to give you a chance. Refusing to tell them you're a virgin is futile. When they notice you lack skill during your first time, they'll realize you're completely inexperienced. Practicing with hookers costs a lot of money, and even if you're a rich guy, and practice your sexual skills with 10 hookers or something, you need to realize this: most women around you are still non-virgins. So you are decreasing your odds of finding someone when you only look for virgins. The odds you'll find a virgin are pretty low.

And if you think looking for a religious women will work... nope. Only 3% of people wait until marriage these days. Among women, only 5% wait until marriage these days (compared to 20% in the 1970s). About 77% of Christian fundamentalist men admitted to premarital sexual intercourse. You can see that many religious people don't wait until marriage even if they condemn premarital coitus and encourage others to wait until marriage. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Therefore, hoping a religious woman you meet is still a virgin is futile. If you plan to wait until marriage then tell her, but she probably won't agree to wait until marriage for you unless she's religious (most religious women probably have premarital sexual intercourse but some might agree to wait with you until marriage if she gets to know you and really likes you).

"but but she has semen in her vagina from other guys". no. not really. Semen often disappears from the vagina after some time, so when you lose your virginity to her, she probably won't have any semen from other guys in there. This means that even giving her cunnilingus is completely fine. Your hands are completely clean when you wash them.

"but but her vagina is probably mutilated". You can't know that for sure until you fuck her. I haven't seen any sufficient proof that this is true, so either way, look at her vagina and see her naked before assuming her vagina is mutilated from losing her virginity. Besides, when you fuck a virgin, after a while of fucking over and over again, her vagina will look mutilated if this mutilation myth was true.

I'm willing to date a non-virgin and i'm willing to date a virgin. I'm 23, at my age, most women have done it. If you're gonna look solely for virgins, good luck. Just keep in mind, like I said earlier, if she finds out you only will date virgins, she might consider that to be really "ridiculous" in her opinion and she might even consider it a red flag or assume you're a "predator". It might make her run far away from you.

If you're only looking for virgins, good luck. And if you really plan on waiting until marriage, good luck finding even a non-virgin who will agree to wait with you (which is difficult to find these days too but easier to find than finding a virgin).

@Wizcel

angry replies in 5 4 3 2 1

I agree.

People who think they will find a virgin in this day and age are just plain delusional and volcels. There is nothing controversial about what you just said. Well tbh didn't read but I mean the thread title.

If that’s how it would be then she wouldn’t have dated us in the first place
Cope. She is dating you for financial stability and for someone to take care of Chad's kids.

Based on what i see and what i hear in a daily basis, i also know the hotels that allows non married couples, and places where teenagers and young adults hang out and fuck in their cars.
where do you live?

Cope. She is dating you for financial stability and for someone to take care of Chad's kids.
That doesn’t mean they only fuck once a month. Many fuck more than that and the ones that do it once a month probably can’t do it as much due to being busy at work or having kids run around in the house all day
where do you live?
He lives in Algeria. A North African muslim Arab country

That doesn’t mean they only fuck once a month. Many fuck more than that and the ones that do it once a month probably can’t do it as much due to being busy at work or having kids run around in the house all day
r/deadbedroom subreddit exists for a reason.

But to add to my post I would never marry a foid anyway so that's not a problem for me. Just a bit of fun then fuck right off bitch don't need a hoe bothering me in my life. I got my own goals and foids will ruin them. Don't need their shit. All I need is to fuck a couple of foids and satisfy my subuhman urges so I can move on because I don't know how to deal with my biology any other way. I'm too weak to control it just ascending is the simplest option because the alternatives involve heavy drugmaxxing and mental illnesses.

Tried them, got bored fast (Specially the cleaning part ) and don't use them anymore.

Last edited:
r/deadbedroom subreddit exists for a reason.
Doesn’t mean it’s extremely common. There’s subreddits I bet for rape victims but that doesn’t mean women get raped

Doesn’t mean it’s extremely common. There’s subreddits I bet for rape victims but that doesn’t mean women get raped
Well. I hope you do find a girl who makes you happy then. Dating non-virgins definitely increases your dating pool size.

I want a 18 year olds because they look cute
I don't care of she fucked a dozen men

Losing your virginity to a non virgin isn't ascension, it is admitting the only way is being a cuck or die alone.

The virgin wish is just fantasy cope. Any trucel will not care about it. The volcels here insisting upon virgin partners only should be reminded that:

* Girls can lie about their virginity

* Even in the 0.00001% chance you 'date' or 'marry' a virgin, it is likely they will begin a promiscuity streak and start seeking sex partners better than you

* Virginity might not mean shit when it comes to the female anatomy, especially if the virgin started using fingers or toys to masturbate in their teen years

* Incel with small dicks or who are bad at sex will disappoint a virgin just as much as a non-virgin; the virgin might get extra shitty because you 'ruined' her first time by being so bad at sex

@Diocel So you're saying women in algeria are all whores?

less then 3% of brides in america is a virgin foid, and you dont see these virgin foids marrying an ugly and short manlet.

it doesnt matter what you want, 50% of men is not going to get any period.

why would any sane man want to be in a relationship with a whore...
whores are for pump & dump

AWALT

It's not as bad as in the west and there are virgin foids (very few zoomer foids) but they are still chaddam only.

And side note i don't even live in the most degenerate state.
Premarital sex is common there but the system there gives an inaccurate impression

It's proven that the more women fuck around, the less "relationship material" they get. So it's perfectly comprehensible to only want a virgin if what you want is a committed relationship. Not to mention the dishonor of having a wife who fucked other men, imagine metting such men. Disgusting.

If you only want to fornicate, it's not nearly as relevant. Pussies don't get "destroyed" so easily, and they could also get "destroyed" by dildos or the same penis over and over anyway.

All that said, nowadays things are so bad that your relationship will statistically fail even if you miraculously find a virgin interested in you.

I don't think many here are being serious when they say they want a virgin hole because they should be aware that a foid's hole is explored before she turns 18 on 99% of times.
And that's one of the main points of high AoCs. Guarantee that no mature man can find a virgin to "put under his wing" and potentially make her into a good wife and mother.

Last edited:
nd any other examples of how other women responded?
I've got a somewhat positive one, albeit that was a long time ago. But it was from a virgin. Here's what she said:

"Appreciate the appreciation! I just turned 23 a month ago but I'm a virgin too, partly because I'm waiting for the right guy. If it helps at all, I know many consider it a red flag to still be inexperienced at your age, but some don't mind and few actually prefer it. With me being inexperienced too, I'm of the latter few since I think it'd be so much more fun to learn, explore, and experience everything together with him than already being experienced and probably not into it as much as we'd be for the first time. To be the first to try everything we want, every single fantasy we have or that we discover together sounds amazing to me!
Also this way he doesn't have to worry about any other partners I've had and can have me first, my present to my future partner :) I've also been saving myself because it's more about developing a deeper, physical connection with the guy I love and having a good time doing something together with him for me, not with some random guy that's not special to me and doesn't really care about me."

Last edited:
Virgin my ass, they get analy fucked by chaddam and then leave their "virginity" to the betabuxx.
Hmm
Ew jgrqWUAYZRRJ

Last edited:
I've got a somewhat positive one, albeit that was a long time ago. But it was from a virgin. Here's what she said:

"Appreciate the appreciation! I just turned 23 a month ago but I'm a virgin too, partly because I'm waiting for the right guy. If it helps at all, I know many consider it a red flag to still be inexperienced at your age, but some don't mind and few actually prefer it. With me being inexperienced too, I'm of the latter few since I think it'd be so much more fun to learn, explore, and experience everything together with him than already being experienced and probably not into it as much as we'd be for the first time. To be the first to try everything we want, every single fantasy we have or that we discover together sounds amazing to me!
Also this way he doesn't have to worry about any other partners I've had and can have me first, my present to my future partner :) I've also been saving myself because it's more about developing a deeper, physical connection with the guy I love and having a good time doing something together with him for me, not with some random guy that's not special to me and doesn't really care about me."
Were you 23 too back then?

I am fully aware that my destiny is to be a cuck

I will never have a gf whos actually into me

I will never have a gf who wont lust after her ex while being rude to me

And given that Im mid20s and wont get a gf any time soon its safe to say I will likely never have a childless gf who has a tight stomach

Secondhand goods it will be for me, normal girls are worth more than antimatter