Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any guy who still says that you cannot hit a woman even if she hits you first would be executed on site if I were supreme leader.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Take the recent Dana White case for instance. Every white-knight came out of nowhere to condemn the president of the UFC for slapping his wife back after she hit him in the face first. He had to apologize, and still in 2023 the majority of people said that he was in the wrong with everyone online having to come up with their own little quip about how he was evil for doing so. They are still teaching this chivalrous, benevolent sexist, gay little mantra of "never hit a woman" to young guys. If a bitch were to even lay a finger on me I would straight up deck her without even thinking of the consequences. Then I would fight off the several white-knight fags that come running to her rescue. How is this shit still popular and the hegemonic belief? Maybe if women were in their rightful place I'd agree that they should be shielded from all forms of violence to this extent but if you want to run around in the big ol' world doing as you please reap the consequences you stupid whore. If I were supreme leader of the U.S. Kim Jong-un style I would have all men who believed in such a thing straight up vietcong massacred with a snub-nose to the side of the fucking temple. GOD! This shit makes me so angry to see online and irl in this day and age.

Women don't care enough about me to hit me tbh

Take the recent Dana White case for instance. Every white-knight came out of nowhere to condemn the president of the UFC for slapping his wife back after she hit him in the face first. He had to apologize, and still in 2023 the majority of people said that he was in the wrong with everyone online having to come up with their own little quip about how he was evil for doing so. They are still teaching this chivalrous, benevolent sexist, gay little mantra of "never hit a woman" to young guys. If a bitch were to even lay a finger on me I would straight up deck her without even thinking of the consequences. Then I would fight off the several white-knight fags that come running to her rescue. How is this shit still popular and the hegemonic belief? Maybe if women were in their rightful place I'd agree that they should be shielded from all forms of violence to this extent but if you want to run around in the big ol' world doing as you please reap the consequences you stupid whore. If I were supreme leader of the U.S. Kim Jong-un style I would have all men who believed in such a thing straight up vietcong massacred with a snub-nose to the side of the fucking temple. GOD! This shit makes me so angry to see online and irl in this day and age.

View attachment 701150
If I were supreme leader all females would be gassed to death (in video game), no exceptions.

Those who follow an enemy blindly, will die blindly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back