Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [I am gonna be crucified for this] If you only will date virgins and refuse to date a non-virgin, you're a volcel

So far 24+ (I'm 25 now). But when I was 22, and even at 18, it didn't seem like a turn off to women.
It was a turnoff to women at 18??? That’s shocking. I thought 18 year olds wouldn’t care. It’s common at that age.

It was a turnoff to women at 18??? That’s shocking. I thought 18 year olds wouldn’t care. It’s common at that age.
No, I said it didn't seem like a turn off back then, it only started to be a problem when I hit 23-24.

But I get the confusion, the wording is retarded, sorry for that.

Last edited:
No, I said it didn't seem like a turn off back then, it only started to be a problem when I hit 23-24.

But I get the confusion, the wording is retarded, sorry for that.
I think 20-22 is the last time where women might still date virgins after that they think there’s something wrong with you. It’s awful

I think 20-22 is the last time where women might still date virgins after that they think there’s something wrong with you. It’s awful
Yeah, if you're 23+ they'll start seeing you as a creep. And if you're 30+ they'll equate you with child predators.

Yeah, if you're 23+ they'll start seeing you as a creep. And if you're 30+ they'll equate you with child predators.
I know. It’s awful. And we have nobody to defend us

I worry that’s my fate. When quarantine ends I’m gonna do everything I can to ascend
I'll just travel to as much places as possible, I plan on traveling through Europe first (I always wanted to do that) and since I'm autistic I need to be drunk in order to interact with people without coming across as a weirdo. But yeah, that's the plan: looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing, and then hitting the road. If that fails I'm shooting myself.

Then I will happily be a volcel. Better incel than cuck

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

What a normalnigger post, ye bro just encourage them being whores,
Even if im incel i still have some fucking pride left i would never go for some used up whore.

We can pick whatever side we want, no woman is a virgin past puberty. "virgin only" incels here are on an impossible, delusional quest.

this is just a non-retard take and jfl at talking about dating on an incel forum

Most of them see it as a red flag tbh. Because they think there has to be something wrong for me that I made to this age without having sex.
Jfl, being virgin in mid 20s is a red flag, but being an abusive chad is a-okay. Female logic :feelskek:

Faggot fuel for Reddit. Obviously a meme.

Absolutely based post. 100% agree. In 10 years there aren't going to be any virgins of legal age.

Everyone here is gonna crucify me for saying this, but i'm saying it anyway, you're a volcel if you refuse to date a non-virgin. once you reach adulthood, most women around you are non-virgins. so if you restrict yourself to only virgins, this completely limits your opportunities. you'll struggle to find someone who is still a virgin. Some foids might dump you if they realize you only would date virgins. Also, i've read in the study Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? that virgins are less willing than non-virgins to be willing to date a virgin. In other words, if you're a virgin, you're more likely to be rejected by a virgin than a non-virgin. On a scale of 1 to 4 with a midpoint of 2.5, virgins rated the likelihood of dating a virgin an average of 1.97. Virgin women were less likely than virgin men to say they'd date a virgin. This means many virgin foids will reject you. In fact, many non-virgin foids will reject you for being a virgin when you're over 21. But virgin women are less likely to give you a chance. Refusing to tell them you're a virgin is futile. When they notice you lack skill during your first time, they'll realize you're completely inexperienced. Practicing with hookers costs a lot of money, and even if you're a rich guy, and practice your sexual skills with 10 hookers or something, you need to realize this: most women around you are still non-virgins. So you are decreasing your odds of finding someone when you only look for virgins. The odds you'll find a virgin are pretty low.
It's volcel, true. But if you marry a woman who is non virgin AS A VIRGIN YOURSELF, you are a giga cuck.

And if you think looking for a religious women will work... nope. Only 3% of people wait until marriage these days. Among women, only 5% wait until marriage these days (compared to 20% in the 1970s). About 77% of Christian fundamentalist men admitted to premarital sexual intercourse. You can see that many religious people don't wait until marriage even if they condemn premarital coitus and encourage others to wait until marriage. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Therefore, hoping a religious woman you meet is still a virgin is futile. If you plan to wait until marriage then tell her, but she probably won't agree to wait until marriage for you unless she's religious (most religious women probably have premarital sexual intercourse but some might agree to wait with you until marriage if she gets to know you and really likes you).
Most religious people are frauds and matches with my experience of what I've heard and seen.

"but but she has semen in her vagina from other guys". no. not really. Semen often disappears from the vagina after some time, so when you lose your virginity to her, she probably won't have any semen from other guys in there. This means that even giving her cunnilingus is completely fine. Your hands are completely clean when you wash them.
Holy shit, severe coping.
Would you eat from a plate if some guy came all over it, even if the dish was washed later on?

I'm willing to date a non-virgin and i'm willing to date a virgin. I'm 23, at my age, most women have done it. If you're gonna look solely for virgins, good luck. Just keep in mind, like I said earlier, if she finds out you only will date virgins, she might consider that to be really "ridiculous" in her opinion and she might even consider it a red flag or assume you're a "predator". It might make her run far away from you.
If you're only looking for virgins, good luck. And if you really plan on waiting until marriage, good luck finding even a non-virgin who will agree to wait with you (which is difficult to find these days too but easier to find than finding a virgin).
You are willing because you have no other option and are probably more scared of being alone.
No virgin woman will ever want to be with someone as ugly as us, so you have to settle for Chad's cum dumps, who had fun with Chads when they were younger, and no you get his leftovers by paying for it when she us older and got blown out many times.

Women find it ridiculous because they hate males having any standards, that's why these thots can say they only want to date 6 foot males who make 100k and have 6 pack abs, but get mad if a man says he doesn't want fat women or non virgins, even though those are both things that are a result of her voluntary actions. Women never want to be held accountable for anything they ever do, they are literal scum on earth. The gaslight and blame shift because they never want to be told that their own actions put them in the situation they're in, and instead blame the rest of the world for being in the wrong for thinking the way they do.

It's volcel, true. But if you marry a woman who is non virgin AS A VIRGIN YOURSELF, you are a giga cuck.

Most religious people are frauds and matches with my experience of what I've heard and seen.

Holy shit, severe coping.
Would you eat from a plate if some guy came all over it, even if the dish was washed later on?

You are willing because you have no other option and are probably more scared of being alone.
No virgin woman will ever want to be with someone as ugly as us, so you have to settle for Chad's cum dumps, who had fun with Chads when they were younger, and no you get his leftovers by paying for it when she us older and got blown out many times.

Women find it ridiculous because they hate males having any standards, that's why these thots can say they only want to date 6 foot males who make 100k and have 6 pack abs, but get mad if a man says he doesn't want fat women or non virgins, even though those are both things that are a result of her voluntary actions. Women never want to be held accountable for anything they ever do, they are literal scum on earth. The gaslight and blame shift because they never want to be told that their own actions put them in the situation they're in, and instead blame the rest of the world for being in the wrong for thinking the way they do.
According to your logic, I can’t shake a woman’s hand if I meet one because she may have given a handjob or some shit?

ever heard of context?

According to your logic, I can’t shake a woman’s hand if I meet one because she may have given a handjob or some shit?

ever heard of context?
So you would eat from a plate some dude came in before it got cleaned?

So you would eat from a plate some dude came in before it got cleaned?
Again context matters

if you shake someone’s hand knowing they used it to wipe their ass it’s fine unlike a clean pate someone took a shit on

Again context matters

if you shake someone’s hand knowing they used it to wipe their ass it’s fine unlike a clean pate someone took a shit on
most women's vaginas smell like fish for a reason, they can't reach inside and clean it as properly as someone can clean their hands.
Also, beta buck maxxxing with a non virgin after she got ran over by Chads is cucked. You are just coping dude because you are probably desperate and don't want to be alone, and think everyone just pays for it.

most women's vaginas smell like fish for a reason, they can't reach inside and clean it as properly as someone can clean their hands.
Also, beta buck maxxxing with a non virgin after she got ran over by Chads is cucked. You are just coping dude because you are probably desperate and don't want to be alone, and think everyone just pays for it.
You guys don’t even have proof that chads never pay for dates. You have to conduct studies to confirm it instead of just forming a conclusion based on a hypothesis

and also I’m sure vaginas smell like that no matter what.

You guys don’t even have proof that chads never pay for dates. You have to conduct studies to confirm it instead of just forming a conclusion based on a hypothesis
Chad by definition is someone who is attractive enough to make women want to sleep with them with their looks alone.
By saying we need to prove Chad does this, then means you don't even think Chads exist.

and also I’m sure vaginas smell like that no matter what.

@tehgymcel420 you're the expert on roast beef smells, is this true?

Chad by definition is someone who is attractive enough to make women want to sleep with them with their looks alone.
By saying we need to prove Chad does this, then means you don't even think Chads exist.

@tehgymcel420 you're the expert on roast beef smells, is this true?
That doesn’t prove chads never pay on dates

That doesn’t prove chads never pay on dates
You can't say Chads exists and say Chads have to pay for dates, cause Chad needing to pay for dates just means he's not really a Chad. Maybe a Chad-lite.

You can't say Chads exists and say Chads have to pay for dates, cause Chad needing to pay for dates just means he's not really a Chad. Maybe a Chad-lite.
No because you haven’t even proved that chads don’t pay on dates

OP is right. I'm in my mid 30s, so obviously I will never find a virginal bride either way. Also, when foids still agreed to some communication with me, i.e. in high school, the ones I chatted with were open sluts. Statistically speaking, there must have been some virgins in our class, too, but I think these girls were more reserved or perhaps even bitchy back then, so I didn't talk much to them.

Western women are all the same thots anyway, so why bother about virginity and reduce your already minuscule chances of getting to pump a puss even further?

OP is right. I'm in my mid 30s, so obviously I will never find a virginal bride either way. Also, when foids still agreed to some communication with me, i.e. in high school, the ones I chatted with were open sluts. Statistically speaking, there must have been some virgins in our class, too, but I think these girls were more reserved or perhaps even bitchy back then, so I didn't talk much to them.

Western women are all the same thots anyway, so why bother about virginity and reduce your already minuscule chances of getting to pump a puss even further?
At your age, almost everyone has had sexual intercourse before. Even women tend years younger usually have. In order to have any chance of finding a virgin you’d have to date an 18 year old and most 18 year olds wouldn’t date a guy who is over 15 years older

I don't think many here are being serious when they say they want a virgin hole because they should be aware that a foid's hole is explored before she turns 18 on 99% of times.
Too bad to be true. :feelsrope:

You're right, but it's a matter of pride. If I'm a 2/10 I should get a 2/10 virgin. Under no circumstances will I accept a whore that gave herself to another man before her future husband.

Just go MGTOW and avoid commitment to used up cumrags unless you find a virgin who suits you.

You're not a volcel if you'd only date/marry a virgin, you're a volcel if you'd only fuck virgins.

Everyone here is gonna crucify me for saying this, but i'm saying it anyway, you're a volcel if you refuse to date a non-virgin. once you reach adulthood, most women around you are non-virgins. so if you restrict yourself to only virgins, this completely limits your opportunities. you'll struggle to find someone who is still a virgin. Some foids might dump you if they realize you only would date virgins. Also, i've read in the study Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? that virgins are less willing than non-virgins to be willing to date a virgin. In other words, if you're a virgin, you're more likely to be rejected by a virgin than a non-virgin. On a scale of 1 to 4 with a midpoint of 2.5, virgins rated the likelihood of dating a virgin an average of 1.97. Virgin women were less likely than virgin men to say they'd date a virgin. This means many virgin foids will reject you. In fact, many non-virgin foids will reject you for being a virgin when you're over 21. But virgin women are less likely to give you a chance. Refusing to tell them you're a virgin is futile. When they notice you lack skill during your first time, they'll realize you're completely inexperienced. Practicing with hookers costs a lot of money, and even if you're a rich guy, and practice your sexual skills with 10 hookers or something, you need to realize this: most women around you are still non-virgins. So you are decreasing your odds of finding someone when you only look for virgins. The odds you'll find a virgin are pretty low.

And if you think looking for a religious women will work... nope. Only 3% of people wait until marriage these days. Among women, only 5% wait until marriage these days (compared to 20% in the 1970s). About 77% of Christian fundamentalist men admitted to premarital sexual intercourse. You can see that many religious people don't wait until marriage even if they condemn premarital coitus and encourage others to wait until marriage. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Therefore, hoping a religious woman you meet is still a virgin is futile. If you plan to wait until marriage then tell her, but she probably won't agree to wait until marriage for you unless she's religious (most religious women probably have premarital sexual intercourse but some might agree to wait with you until marriage if she gets to know you and really likes you).

"but but she has semen in her vagina from other guys". no. not really. Semen often disappears from the vagina after some time, so when you lose your virginity to her, she probably won't have any semen from other guys in there. This means that even giving her cunnilingus is completely fine. Your hands are completely clean when you wash them.

"but but her vagina is probably mutilated". You can't know that for sure until you fuck her. I haven't seen any sufficient proof that this is true, so either way, look at her vagina and see her naked before assuming her vagina is mutilated from losing her virginity. Besides, when you fuck a virgin, after a while of fucking over and over again, her vagina will look mutilated if this mutilation myth was true.

I'm willing to date a non-virgin and i'm willing to date a virgin. I'm 23, at my age, most women have done it. If you're gonna look solely for virgins, good luck. Just keep in mind, like I said earlier, if she finds out you only will date virgins, she might consider that to be really "ridiculous" in her opinion and she might even consider it a red flag or assume you're a "predator". It might make her run far away from you.

If you're only looking for virgins, good luck. And if you really plan on waiting until marriage, good luck finding even a non-virgin who will agree to wait with you (which is difficult to find these days too but easier to find than finding a virgin).

@Wizcel

angry replies in 5 4 3 2 1
"If I make it to my older 20s as a virgin, I will commit suicide. I've already made a decision on this. You won't change my mind."

Start coping harder bro

This is High IQ. I thought there would be more angry replies, but am happy to see that a lot of brocels agree with what you've said. I wouldn't even be upset that the food I got to be with wasn't a virgin as long as I got sex and real love. That's really why I think we're all depressed at the end of the day: we don't get either of those.

find a virgin foid nowdays is impossible
foid start banging with chads at 12
i dont want a old loose foid

There are no virgin foids