Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even if you ascend and get a gf, is it humanly possible not to be cheated on?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Ded srs

I'm not sure if there's been an uptick in them (maybe it's just me), but the chadfish threads being posted on the site by the likes of the insults-women-and-still-gets-their-numbers freakinasuit , the snapchat harem-having Reddit_is_for_cucks, the 200 IQ greycel instant nude reciever Heisenberg and others I can't think of who still deserve an honourable mention (INCELTEARS FAGS PLEASE GOOGLE THEIR USERNAMES IN QUOTATION MARKS, ADD "chadfish" LIKE SO, READ THEIR EXPERIMENT THREADS YOU RETARDED NIGGERS, WOMEN WORSHIP ATTRACTIVE MEN, LOOKS OR DEATH) are fantastic food for thought if nothing else.

Women are clearly retarded NPCs who have less control of their actions than small children once a man who is 6'2, white and handsome with a strong jawline and nw0-1 hairline enters the room. Their gashes might as well be magnetically attracted to his 6.5 inch minimum penis and ready to fall onto it at any time. Whenever they make decisions for themselves it ends in absolute disaster unless they are being propped up by a man at all times, yet it is illegal to restrain them when they are about to make stupid decisions or punish them so they think twice about doing so in future. If you tell them they are being stupid and explain it to them they will either get angry at you or feel like they achieved something because they made you annoyed. The only, simple means of preventing a foid from fucking another man behind your back are illegal, so you have no control over these holes. Despite this they are like overgrown children or talking dogs that do things because they feel like doing them and cannot see more than 48 hours into the future in exceptional cases.

How are you supposed to stop a woman from cucking you? She "loves you". She has kids with you. There's a house being mortgaged with both of your names on it. Okay, cool. When Chad walks up to her, smacks her ass and asks if she wants to fuck, is it even humanly possible for her to stop herself from saying yes? I can't see it happening, no way, especially not if he goes at it multiple times because he enjoys the "challenge" of getting a married woman to sit on his dick. Because of Chad's bone structure and her complete lack of self awareness she thinks what he's done is intelligent, kind, funny and incredibly engaging and she has no choice but to bond with him by letting him use all of her orifices as a urinal for piss and cum. Can you actually forsee any foid not prevented from doing so by the threat of violence as a consequence not saying yes, and fucking Chad regardless of everything you have done for her? I do not think there is a single femasite on the planet beyond doing this unless she was well and truly born with the brain of a man somehow. Of course that's a very entitled way to look at it, I'll admit that, I'm sure I'm just a misogynist and no man is entitled to not have his wife cheat on him just because he does things for her, that's r/niceguys neckbeard incel logic. Her body, her choice, you were probably an asshole anyway.

What happens if she gets angry at you and her high time preference instant gratification-focussed femoid retard brain decides to get back at you by fucking Chads on Tinder and Bumble, then she finds that after fucking one or two or a dozen she can't stop because you are "boring" (physically less desirable) compared to them? The second that she swipes right on Chad and he quickly responds to her "hey" because he's looking to blow his load, it's completely over. He has her, there is almost no chance of her not giving him her number and her address to fuck her on the couch while you are not home. JFL at religioncopers thinking your Christian wife won't fuck Chaddam and stormfrontcopers thinking your aryan maiden won't fuck Tyrone, women have no allegience to anything because that requires the capacity to see other human beings as things other than commodities (which women lack, hence why she never gave a shit about you and sees you as completely replaceable in the first place), the capacity for introspection into what one's identity is that doesn't involve having it get defined by everyone around her and what she sees on Instagram, and attention spans longer than 5 minutes (unless she's getting something out of somebody for it).

Do you seriously think your girlfriend or wife wouldn't cuck you as a sub-5, even sub-8 male when Chad exists, is walking around the street of your city every day, is in her workplace and is putting himself out there on Tinder and Bumble? A legion of Chads and prettyboys from every continent and every socioeconomic bracket are willing and ready to fuck her at any given moment, even if she looks like the pig woman tinder experiment. It doesn't seem possible to avoid when you can't discipline her for it, women are too impulsive.

I thought JBW theorists were obnoxious when they told me to get on a plane and travel 1000 kilometres just for a chance at getting starfish sex from some ugly 4'11 noodle prostitute. Now I've seen the light - I want to get on a plane and travel 1000 kilometres to Afghanistan, convert to Islam and use my first world money to get a marriage with a 13 yo foid who isn't allowed to leave my house without me accompanying her and in a burqa or the based Taliban will have something to say about it. This is the only way, Tinder, Bumble, instagram, contraceptives, automobiles, urbanisation, feminism, mixed-gender workplace and the (((media))) have gotten too powerful. You are almost guaranteed to be a cuck if you "ascend"

too many words, too much thinking.

you should start chadfishing and you will understand. its like zen. neurotypical people do not think in paragraphs bro.

take the npc pill mate. you will be happier

Of fucking course a women would cuck a sub-5 male at her first opportunity, is that even a question? Just look at SEA women who get flown over to a first world nation by their old ass white boyfriend, she'll always leave him as soon as she sets foot out of the plane.

Too long, but I'll reply to the title:

Yes, it's possible to not get cucked by demanding to know her whereabouts and activities at all times. If/when she refuses, you immediately dump her, at which point you can no longer get cucked.

you should start chadfishing and you will understand. its like zen. neurotypical people do not think in paragraphs bro.

I always think in paragraphs. Guess it’s another incel trait.

Of fucking course a women would cuck a sub-5 male at her first opportunity, is that even a question? Just look at SEA women who get flown over to a first world nation by their old ass white boyfriend, she'll always leave him as soon as she sets foot out of the plane.
The only way to not be cucked is to live in a tent in the desert with your foid, always accompany her outside the tent, DO NOT let her near a phone or near any non carefully-vetted female friends under any circumstances and threaten to nail her to a pole in the desert and leave her if she even so much as looks at a Chad the wrong way. We will never be safe bro, obviously trusting fesnails is cucked but even not assuming the absolute worst of them at all times is kind of cucked too.

It's really hard, man, no doubt about it.

But you know the redpillers perspective, they say you should move the whore out of her environs, so that her keeping in touch with exes on FB is mostly fruitless, and also have an escape plan at all times where most of your finances are hidden and you can just dissapear at a moment's notice if you need to, like you're getting cucked and have to pay for other men's children or grotesque alimony that you don't want to pay.

This basically requires you to be rich/established lol. Most cucks are tethered to their shitty town for work and can't afford to move out nor "dissapear". And even the best plan means just being able to nuke everything in an emergency.

I always think in paragraphs. Guess it’s another incel trait.

me too. That's why my post is actually completely serious.

You only have to read most of the threads on this site to realise that most incels are neurotic as fuck. And tbh its quite reasonable. most of us are outcasts, bullied, and spend a lot of our time in hobbies or on websites where its just us and our thoughts. so our thoughts turn into paragraph long monologues.

When I started trying to become neurotypical, I would chadfish just to practice talking to girls. Most NT people don't think in long paragraphs. they don't worry about the future. they don't think about bad shit that'll happen.

no joke since I started talking and thinking like a NT person, a lot of that neurotic thought has gone away. It's all a cope really because life is still fucking retarded and shit still happens especially to incels, but it feels good to not endlessly worry about shit all the time that you can't change.

I seriously recommend NTmaxxing to incels. especially mentalcels

Too long, but I'll reply to the title:

Yes, it's possible to not get cucked by demanding to know her whereabouts and activities at all times. If/when she refuses, you immediately dump her, at which point you can no longer get cucked.
lol she will call the cops on you for "emotional abuse"

I want to start Chadfishing and work my way up to watching them from a distance as they get stood up, maybe even record an encounter with them telling them what the score is like catfishman did.
Is it a good hobby to cope with wageslaving? Any tips if I do try it soon? I've started fantasising about it a lot

The only way to not be cucked is to live in a tent in the desert with your foid, always accompany her outside the tent, DO NOT let her near a phone or near any non carefully-vetted female friends under any circumstances and threaten to nail her to a pole in the desert and leave her if she even so much as looks at a Chad the wrong way. We will never be safe bro, obviously trusting fesnails is cucked but even not assuming the absolute worst of them at all times is kind of cucked too.
You are still cucked. Chad doesnt need to go through all of this to keep not only a single hole, but a consistent loyal harem In check.

You only have to read most of the threads on this site to realise that most incels are neurotic as fuck. And tbh its quite reasonable. most of us are outcasts, bullied, and spend a lot of our time in hobbies or on websites where its just us and our thoughts. so our thoughts turn into paragraph long monologues.

When I started trying to become neurotypical, I would chadfish just to practice talking to girls. Most NT people don't think in long paragraphs. they don't worry about the future. they don't think about bad shit that'll happen.

no joke since I started talking and thinking like a NT person, a lot of that neurotic thought has gone away. It's all a cope really because life is still fucking retarded and shit still happens especially to incels, but it feels good to not endlessly worry about shit all the time that you can't change.

I‘m able to pretty much maxx anything I want rn. Either looksmaxx, careermaxx, locationmaxx, etc. Only thing that is one of my core traits is precisely my neurotic “think too much” condition. That I cannot give away.

Last edited:
You are still cucked. Chad doesnt need to go through all of this to keep not only a single hole, but a consistent loyal harem In check.
Good point. It will still be a constant uphill battle.

Is it even possible to NTmaxx if you have diagnosed aspergers? ded srs
Blue knights are the whitest knights.
I hate cops with a passion. Wankers

Good point. It will still be a constant uphill battle.
Struggle is good. Makes you feel alive.
this constant self-pity attitude in which the only existance worth experiencing is that of the easy Chad is CUCKED aswell.
Fight the world and win. That’s the way of the heroes.

over for ADHDcels

Struggle is good. Makes you feel alive.
this constant self-pity attitude in which the only existance worth experiencing is that of the easy Chad is CUCKED aswell.
Fight the world and win. That’s the way of the heroes.
Based but even when I struggle it doesn't make me feel alive.
I think there is something wrong with me, in all honesty, I haven't felt alive in a very long time. The thought of going places and doing new things really doesn't excite me at all, nor does doing things that involve putting large amounts of effort into anything. Stuff like wagecucking makes it worse, not better, compared to rotting.

It's possible if you thoroughly brainwash her like some ugly cult leaders have done. but this requires skill that most people do not have nor will ever develop.

The only way to go about it is to be a control freak in which case she will dump you and feel empowered or by mogging the fuck out of everyone she comes across and keeping her busy enough for her whore brain to not wander.
I see both equally impossible. For most people the real battle is keeping the holes, not obtaining them. And I'd reckon its just as much of a science as blackpill. This whole ordeal is just tiresome. It's like a never ending obastacle course where you literally get your balls smashed moment you don't jump over one.

Oh she’s going to cheat , They all do

If you're anything sub 8/10, no. I've seen it in action. Ugly whores (and I mean hideous) cheat the most, then beckies. Getting into a relationship is agreeing to be a cuck.

I think it is possible, you just need to control her good enough with a lot of restrictions on what she can do and what she can't do

We are fucking subhumans physically , we aren't allowed to procreate . Why will keep my children suffer .

Yes, but people will just call you abusive. Keep her away from pop culture, her friends, her family (if they are degenerates) and from other men. Just know you can't trust foids. Even then, there is still a chance she will turn against you.

Larper confirmed!

Normie detected!

"As sure as the sun rises in the east, a whore will cheat"