Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming NFS Most Wanted Endgame - The Ascension To Heat Level 10 - Mod Loader

PSYGNOSIS-OWL

PSYGNOSIS-OWL

GET UR PIZZA ARRGHH
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sJugdP8CE

I´m going to continue from where i left in the last time i posted all of the fine recordings in this thread:

Although, i will also post screenshots like in the Carmageddon thread:

The goal is to reach Heat Level 10, easier said than done.
This undefeated cop mod i created in 2020 still gives me the hardest headache.

All of this, just to have the excuse of making a new game with VltEd scripts, which i have arranged some kind of combination for later.

~Aspire for true Greatness

I´m going to continue from where i left in the last time i posted all of the fine recordings in this thread:

All of this, just to have the excuse of making a new game with VltEd scripts, which i have arranged some kind of combination for later.

JoinedSep 29, 2023Posts181

So it begins...

m0isiVS.jpg

w1RVk3d.jpg

nswdq2X.jpg

vAtMT3t.jpg

xPwYzJh.jpg

kqcLiTM.jpg

a8yWgmu.jpg

fFqiLJ3.jpg

oAEGKA4.jpg

WlJbtbj.jpg

What's wrong with the skybox?

What's wrong with the skybox?
It´s a revision from a 24 hour mod loader script, but with a fixed night rotation that has close intervals, also a nice texture with a moon and stars can be seen during the rotation, the brightness increases at it´s peak, and specially when it´s about to rain in conjunction.

Another thing is, the HUD map with darkened areas at the farthest corners, and a visible variation in the icons aswell within the HUD map, and the NOS icon.

This would be a pseudo-lucidity mod which exists for NFSMW, but it´s a lot more darker than what i have here.

~The Cosmos smile as you drive.

5KARDhY.jpg

xvbZxkg.jpg

Br3QXMm.jpg

vnKaSVP.jpg

G5eQQg6.jpg

kx09J5t.jpg

P44T8w5.jpg

aYwrZFp.jpg

qpPT5hr.jpg

wG5OSaQ.jpg

@Rotter i kept my promise

That looks sick, definitely gotta check this game out sometime :feelzez:
You can have the game look just like mine.
~Go on nfscars.net in the Most Wanted tools category and go wild son!

Been wanting to play Prostreet lately.

Been wanting to play Prostreet lately.
To play that game with mods properly, unfortunately you need a genuine copy of the game.
~It´s the only one that doesn´t work well while cracked.

Best game ever. I’m doing a playthrough of MW with the latest Redux mod.

I’d say I’m pretty good at this game. I pass most challenges in the challenge mode at the first or second try. Not sure how well I would do with your mod. The busted meter seems to fill up very fast,

Your 911 looks so nice and also the skybox with the moon and the stars.

Best game ever. I’m doing a playthrough of MW with the latest Redux mod.

I’d say I’m pretty good at this game. I pass most challenges in the challenge mode at the first or second try. Not sure how well I would do with your mod. The busted meter seems to fill up very fast,

Your 911 looks so nice and also the skybox with the moon and the stars.
Redux is the easiest way out to mod your game quick, without having the hassle to go with details.
Now if you care about the details, you really have to mod it yourself with individual mods.
The same way you´d build your own PC.

By Heat Level 5 ( copsporthench ), you cannot go under 136 MPH, and Heat Level 6 ( copsportghost ) about 141 MPH somewhat...
All this while i have made the Greatest strategy in the tactic department, amped the collision reaction ( 4 ) to it´s maximum using the old school Mod Loader way.

Police bodywork is also a lot heavier compared to it´s vanilla counterpart.
AI_Skill also ( 99 )

Many of the mods you will find in the VltEd method are all inferior compared to what i present here.
Reason being, why it exists in the first place.
I got tired of playing someone else´s creation, since it was failing to achieve the result i wanted.

NFS Carbon is the only one which i don´t find a problem in the way cops react to you, LULZ made a decent mod for this game.
But you can get very creative with Most Wanted, again using Mod Loader, the most practical way of learning with a notepad.

I took a mixture of very old scripts by the first police modders, added them, replaced values, changed what i deemed unnecessary, went back and forth in the game to see the changes applied, this my friend is the final product of 3 months worth of modding.

Redux is the easiest way out to mod your game quick, without having the hassle to go with details.
Now if you care about the details, you really have to mod it yourself with individual mods.
The same way you´d build your own PC.

By Heat Level 5 ( copsporthench ), you cannot go under 136 MPH, and Heat Level 6 ( copsportghost ) about 141 MPH somewhat...
All this while i have made the Greatest strategy in the tactic department, amped the collision reaction ( 4 ) to it´s maximum using the old school Mod Loader way.

Police bodywork is also a lot heavier compared to it´s vanilla counterpart.
AI_Skill also ( 99 )

Many of the mods you will find in the VltEd method are all inferior compared to what i present here.
Reason being, why it exists in the first place.
I got tired of playing someone else´s creation, since it was failing to achieve the result i wanted.

NFS Carbon is the only one which i don´t find a problem in the way cops react to you, LULZ made a decent mod for this game.
But you can get very creative with Most Wanted, again using Mod Loader, the most practical way of learning with a notepad.

I took a mixture of very old scripts by the first police modders, added them, replaced values, changed what i deemed unnecessary, went back and forth in the game to see the changes applied, this my friend is the final product of 3 months worth of modding.
Impressive stuff. I never really played carbon and didn’t have the game as a kid. I just completed the challenges some time ago.

I also appreciate the fun mods like the pepega mod, the ufo mod for the helicopter and stuff like that. There are even car addons for MW with the original cars from the GTA series like the Pfister (fake Porsche), which is hilarious.

Though MW is a rather serious game. I appreciate it for what it is and I’ll never forget how Mia made me feel as a teenager. She was my waifu for some time. I pretended I was in a relationship with her and I always felt so loved when Josie Maren told me to drive responsibly in the intro, almost as if she cared for my safety and well-being lol, like a good girlfriend.

Impressive stuff. I never really played carbon and didn’t have the game as a kid. I just completed the challenges some time ago.

I also appreciate the fun mods like the pepega mod, the ufo mod for the helicopter and stuff like that. There are even car addons for MW with the original cars from the GTA series like the Pfister (fake Porsche), which is hilarious.

Though MW is a rather serious game. I appreciate it for what it is and I’ll never forget how Mia made me feel as a teenager. She was my waifu for some time. I pretended I was in a relationship with her and I always felt so loved when Josie Maren told me to drive responsibly in the intro, almost as if she cared for my safety and well-being lol, like a good girlfriend.
Relatable.
The Pepega mod is interesting, that trend extends to even the realm of Pokémon.

did the milky way explode?

i really like this

reminds me of this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYPkgNuReGc