Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Secret to Being NT is only using 10% of your brain

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
I was forced to be around normies today for 12 hours

When I tried to take the conversation deep with one he said "I'm just trying to have fun."

At that point I understood the secret to being NT. Turning off your brain, and only using 10% of it (enough to breathe and speak, and almost nothing else) in social settings.

This is why NT people love Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, etc. It's music that requires no thought. They never have to go past 10% brain usage.

When I tried to take the conversation deep with one he said "I'm just trying to have fun."

At that point I understood the secret to being NT. Turning off your brain, and only using 10% of it (enough to breathe and speak, and almost nothing else) in social settings.

This is why NT people love Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, etc. It's music that requires no thought. They never have to go past 10% brain usage.
you cant just magically "be nt".

I don't know how to have conversations with other normies, so I keep being quiet and ignored them as much I can, When I'm in outside/public.

I think I would be NT if I had some sex under my belt, at least thats my delusion

That’s probably why the only reason I can stand to be around normies is when I’m blitzed on booze.

I don't know how to have conversations with other normies, so I keep being quiet and ignored them as much I can, When I'm in outside/public.
they talk about popular shit. which nigspic hollyweird movie they watch. talk about their doggos and show off kissing them. dumb shit

if you dare to say their popular bs trendy shit is trash they will gang up on you.

And how do it do that ? Hit my head with a hammer until my IQ has decreased by several points ?