Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New TV show: Whitu fever

Noodles gonna noodle

Whito Cocku the series :feelskek: jfl you cant make this shit up

When Jane is accused of having a 'white man fetish', she throws herself into a quest to reprogram her libido, only to find that she is inadequate and way out of her depth.
So she tries to reprogram herself into liking asians but she just cant. Fuck this shit.
A real fucking comedy, shameless roasted whore.

Even if I'm white I still despise these noodlewhores

Its just so blatantly disrespectful. And tbh its a clear indication that lookism is very real. I believe on average Asian men make much better partners than white men, ESPECIALLY for Asian women. But its not like these noodlewhores care.

Its just so blatantly disrespectful. And tbh its a clear indication that lookism is very real. I believe on average Asian men make much better partners than white men, ESPECIALLY for Asian women. But its not like these noodlewhores care.
They'll literally fuck everything but ricecels. And obviously would say "muh east asian partriarchy and mysogyny :foidSoy: "

Chinks have it worse than curries

Ah yes we need a show about sub 4 noodlewhores who are built like little boys lusting over 6’4 white Chads

Foids are truly wicked creatures. The ressentment is NOT unwarranted. TFS (total foid subservience) :feelsdevil: :lasereyes:

Noodlewhores have very low self esteem. Thats the only reason that could explain their high rates of interracial dating and marriage.

That said I did see 5 AMWF couples in SF yesterday. The first time I saw more AMWF than WMAF couples.

They were all low-mid tier in terms of looks but leaning more on the low side (just like with most interracial couples).

I did see a high tier normie rice dude (5'8-5'9 east asian/northeast asian looking) with a blonde stacy lite.

Regardless I think most of those IR couples are lower tier people that "settle".

Its just that with noodlewhores they consider white men/non-asian men as not really settling but moving up. Whereas the white/non-asian men are clearly settling as they look shabbier, skinnier, and shorter than average. Very consistently.

Last edited:

The existence of noodlewhores makes me depressed, because it's ultimate proof that looks are everything in life. No amount of technology, kpop, anime, or muh low crime rates is gonna make Asian men more appealing. The fact that Asian women will EVEN fuck an indian man before they go for an asian man should speak VOLUMES to just how MASSIVE the gap in smv between white guys and asian guys is

No amount of technology, kpop, anime, or muh low crime rates is gonna make Asian men more appealing.
Women are so twisted that the low crime rates make Asian men even less appealing to them.

Fefails are just a tragedy all around

Go er on society asian boyos

Don't be too violent tho :feelsbaton:

Legit question, are there any shows out there which have a similar plot line but between any other races? Like white woman to BBC or black woman to white man?

It really seems like East Asian women are the only demographic with the audacity to do something like this

Legit question, are there any shows out there which have a similar plot line but between any other races? Like white woman to BBC or black woman to white man?

It really seems like East Asian women are the only demographic with the audacity to do something like this
All other races fear their men to some degree. Noodlewhores have zero respect for ricecels.

White boy summer has been declared by tom hanks chad son, It's over for minoritycels.

8f6 2

Noodlewhores hate their men so much it's unreal :feelshaha:

There probably are some black man/white women or arab man/white woman movies, but idk