Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled ricecel simp is still not over his whitu oneitis

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1byqsed/please_give_me_hope_there_are_more_girls_out/

Episode 1: https://incels.is/threads/i-almost-dated-a-white-roastie-at-college-recently.570888/

So I used to be really into this girl. We'll call her "Allison Sunshine."

Allison Sunshine :feelskek:

But the best part IMO was that she respected Asians. Even the ones shorter than her. Heck, especially the ones who were shorter than her. She wasn't Asian herself, but she consumed a lot of Asian culture and watched a lot of Asian media.

And so that's how I ended up in heaven... for seven minutes, at least. Sadly, before long, I was informed she found a boyfriend.

:lul:

So yeah, I'm back up on the market. But the issue is, this one girl just set the bar so high that now I find it hard to be interested in anyone else. Like, I've mingled with other girls, I've been friendly with other girls. I've gone out a couple of times. (I've even gone to Chinese church, lol.) Yet no one seems to outshine Allison Sunshine over there

Over for oneitiscels.

Girls these days just seem to be very against short people, Asian people, and short Asian people.

:incel:

maybe I should just do the whole "focus on school" thing 24/7. But let's be honest, that's effectively what I've been doing since freshman year. And I'm going at a snail's pace of like 0.67 girls per year (+ still virgin)

Virgin but not incel :feelsthink::feelshaha:

Jfl this delusional ricecel legit writes like ER :feelskek:

Incels in denial, in nutshell

>Asian Masculinity

Attachments

• Goku cachinnating.jpg
    Goku cachinnating.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8