Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My noodlewhore wife joined a feminist asian group and it's affecting our kids

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bx9k8t/my_hapa_wife_joined_a_feminist_asian_group_and/

I found out that a feminist org was forming around asian women through my research work finding stories of the asian diaspora. I encouraged my wife to join because she felt lonely only embracing her white side of her family. I believed it would help her connect to her asian side. I was dearly mistaken. What turned from monthly meetings transformed into weekly meetings which has placed a massive strain on our marriage.

My wife has told me many stories from these university-educated, career driven, asian women. They have been abused and controlled by their asian partners and regressed to wholly vilifying asian men and embracing only white men.

Last month, my wife told (heavy emphasis) me that she was going to pull our kids from Vietnamese language, Korean language, taekwondo school, and asian-male led church group because it taught an abusive, asian male hierarchical hegemonic doctrine.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @StonePath @starcrapoo

Day of the rope for those traitors

It feels WRONG to post about this experience because i am a BIG SUPPORTER for feminist rights because I have 4 sisters and lived with my divorcee mum.

God laughs at men who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes.

- Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet

Kill Feminist

By the way, would a "WhiteMasculinity" subreddit be allowed ? JFL

Murder your wife and hide the body. Claim you don’t know what happened and that she disappeared.

You have to do it before she fully converts to a feminazi and gives up her trad ways. It’s only a matter of time, a ticking time bomb.

You also will have to kill her in a way that doesn’t draw attention, and doesn’t take too much of a mess. Possibly strangulation/suffocation?

By the way, would a "WhiteMasculinity" subreddit be allowed ? JFL
It would not be allowed bc Reddit mods are a bunch of Jew loving cracker haters

Photo 2023 11 18 04 34 47

literally asian = bad
asian language bad
asian martial arts bad
even asian version of christianity bad

but he called it on himself. The second you admit traditional asian (male, patriarchal, etc) values can be problematic, leftist agenda immediately updates itself and unleashes to blame you as if its fucking US in the 19th century. Never admit you were wrong to leftists, they will make you to eat your own words.

Last edited:
marriage has been off the table for me for a long time even if i acsend somehow

He's a fucking social justice journalist, jfl he got exactly what he deserved :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

feminists regardless of race hate asian men the most

Deserved. Only a matter of time before his wife turns him out. Hope he enjoys social justice when it's around his own neck.

Last edited:
The moment a woman starts to question the patriarchy she will immediately become a radical hypergamist and reject any sense of morality she had in favor of animalistic instinct. This is why ethnic foids, even if they weren't born in the west, are so susceptible to woke brainwashing. It is their survival strategy from more savage times. Women immediately recognize who is at the top of the social ladder here and side with them. Marrying a westernized asian foid is a death sentence unless you are white.

Next stop uh white cuckuh

I found out that a feminist org was forming around asian women through my research work finding stories of the asian diaspora. I encouraged my wife to join because she felt lonely only embracing her white side of her family. I believed it would help her connect to her asian side.
WTF LMAO :feelskek:

Imagine being in a relationship with that thing.

What can you expect from one the most degenerate ideologies. This cuck should have known that if you let foids take the lead you are lost. At this point there's nothing he can do

@Made in Heaven this is so brutal jfl. Since women are herd animals, even if you find some noodle that isn’t treating rice males like absolute scum, she will be soon enough.

@Made in Heaven this is so brutal jfl. Since women are herd animals, even if you find some noodle that isn’t treating rice males like absolute scum, she will be soon enough.
You just know she's gonna end up resenting her 75% asian kids, especially knowing she could have had 75% white kids. Hapa whores are more self hating than noodle whores since they have a "so close yet so far" mentality. So to come to the realization she fucke dup by marrying a rice man instead of white and regressing her genes to becoming more mongoloid will eat away at her forever

asianmasculinity is a cuck subreddit