Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels need more emotional intelligence

It's always something non looks which is the problem for them, definitely not because of looks. :feelstastyman:

Yeah you should definitely teach asian men to be more feminine

That's gaslighting

Just from the autistic way he talks you can tell he’s a logical guy and a problem fixer, but some problems can’t be fixed. That’s the blackpill.

No emotional intelligence for your face

Just from the autistic way he talks you can tell he’s a logical guy and a problem fixer, but some problems can’t be fixed. That’s the blackpill.
:blackpill:

:blackpill:

Almost everything in the world has a solution, but a subhuman's inability of attracting females is one of those things that does not have a solution.

teach them the importance of emotional intelligence along with other more quantifiable skills.
if you have to teach how not to be an autist then it's already far beyond over.

Why has literally everything you have posted in the last 6 years been related to white men fucking noodlewhores?

just have emotional intelligence theory.

No, i'll just rather lobotomise myself not to be a cuck who cares & feels empathy to disgusting foids and normies.

Why has literally everything you have posted in the last 6 years been related to white men fucking noodlewhores?

1 That thread is completely unrelated to this topic and I have barely ever posted about Italy/the Roman empire
2 That is probably kike propaganda make it seem that homosexuality is normal and always existed
3 You are a cuck

1 That thread is completely unrelated to this topic and I have barely ever posted about Italy/the Roman empire
2 That is probably kike propaganda make it seem that homosexuality is normal and always existed
3 You are a cuck
No noodlewhores in that thread :feelstastyman:

Screenshot 2024 01 09 031832

Screenshot 2024 01 09 031919

99% of you're posts are about WMAF in some capacity that is just one cherry picked example

Just from my first alerts page, where are the noodles? :feelstastyman:

Just from my first alerts page, where are the noodles? :feelstastyman:
Most of those threads involve muh white men have it so good and us ricecels and currycels have it so bad. I can understand a ricecel posting about such topics a lot but god damn you post about race more than the guy with the username Adolf Hitler.

Most of those threads involve muh white men have it so good and us ricecels and currycels have it so bad. I can understand a ricecel posting about such topics a lot but god damn you post about race more than the guy with the username Adolf Hitler.
I'm the Hitler of the racepill :feelshehe:

what a faggot

Why do ethniccels usually just talk about the racepill? There are other things to talk about
Why do whites always want to divert from the racepill? Is it the same way women have an antibody response to the female privilege pill and other facts which debunk patriarchy?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVh3kj7CjA&t=1s

Watch & weep. :feelsjuice:

Also:

>Claims Romans & Greeks were gay
>Has an avi of Mussolini(A literal descendant of Romans) superimposed on the city of Rome.
>Has Fascel which clearly means "Fascist-cel" in his custom title
>Fascism originates from Rome

Last edited:
Why do whites always want to divert from the racepill?
Because:

1. It frequently creates a dilemma of "Ethnic v. White"
2. It's not the only pill
3. Other pills objectively matter more

Is it the same way women have an antibody response to the female privilege pill and other facts which debunk patriarchy?
No, it's not.

We are pointing out how the racepill, which does have truth in it, is overstated/over-exaggerated frequently & is used in a way to discard Whitecels experiences.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QVh3kj7CjA&t=1s

Watch & weep. :feelsjuice:

Also:

>Claims Romans & Greeks were gay
>Has an avi of Mussolini(A literal descendant of Romans) superimposed on the city of Rome.
>Has Fascel which clearly means "Fascist-cel" in his custom title
>Fascism originates from Rome

Just because I like fascism doesn't mean I have to suck fag dick. This is the same logic kikes use to guilt trip christcucks, muh Jesus was a Jew we are the chosen people why you hate Jews :soy:

Lol imagine thinking emotional intelligence is a skill you can learn.

Just let me teach my children to be intelligent. While i'm at it, i'll teach them to be 1,90 meters tall as well.

God I love these cope posts from the ricecel subreddits, some of the funniest shit I see on this forum bro. Makes my day

It's a good thing asian women are having blasian children. It will make the asian populations less autistic and taller

Because:

1. It frequently creates a dilemma of "Ethnic v. White"
This is only a "dilemma" for whites. Whites and their bootlickers don't mind us vs. them dynamics that they feel are favorable to whites.
2. It's not the only pill
No one said it is.
3. Other pills objectively matter more
They all matter, and it's likely that race directly effects these other pills you're talking about.
No, it's not.

We are pointing out how the racepill, which does have truth in it, is overstated/over-exaggerated frequently & is used in a way to discard Whitecels experiences.
Denying "JBW" is also dismissive to "ethnic"cels experiences of paying the ethnic tax. It goes on a poster by poster basis. Yes, you will have hyperbolic people trolling saying things like "WHITES CAN'T BE INCEL". Much like postERs will say things like "BLACKS CAN'T BE INCEL!" "CURRIES CAN'T BE INCEL". No sane postER here genuinely thinks that it's impossible for whites to be incel. JBW is a tide that lifts all "white" boats. It is not a guaranteed escape from inceldom.

It's a good thing asian women are having blasian children. It will make the asian populations less autistic and taller
That will make them worse, it will lower their IQ.

Who cares.asians have high iqthat they can tank it. From 110 to 90 is good.
Whilst the IQ won't be as low as Blacks, it still will lower their overall civilizational progress as a peoples. Not to mention, East Asians are very orderly & not prone to chimping out over the slightest infraction which Blacks are known for.

Also, I think you are forgetting that whilst East Asians are intelligent, they lack the creativity that Whites have. This is due to them severely lacking the G-allele which is key to both empathy & creativity. Think of how whilst Europe progressed during the renaissance, enlightenment, industrialization, etc. East Asia as a whole remained similar to its Ancient forbearing civilizations in just about every single way. East Asians are smart, but not in an inventive, creative, free-thinking sense which Whites are; more of a ChatGPT sense. @Mortis

85-90 IQ is the minimum needed to maintain what you already have, but it is not enough to continue development & growth. In fact, a drop from 110 to 90 would eventually cause a slow & gradual decline in what they already have.
Antiracemixmem

Last edited:
This is only a "dilemma" for whites. Whites and their bootlickers don't mind us vs. them dynamics that they feel are favorable to whites.

No one said it is.
People make it out to seem as if it's the most significant one that somehow trumps all other ones.

And how does a "us v. them" dynamic exist as favorable to Whites? If anything, a more "free for all" every race shits on every race because they claim they mog them & have it way easier is much more favorable, as it will not be everyone v. whites. It would allow for us to get away with shitting on other races, as everyone would do it to everyone(Black v. Arab, Arab v. Curry, Curry v. Rice, etc).
They all matter, and it's likely that race directly effects these other pills you're talking about.

Denying "JBW" is also dismissive to "ethnic"cels experiences of paying the ethnic tax.
I do agree ethnic tax does exist, but it doesn't mean that every White has it much easier than every single Ethnic. Also, Ethnic is far too much of a broad & umbrella term: Blacks & Hispanics albeit at a lesser extent have it much better in both SMV & in general compared to Rices & Curries, since Blacks & Hispanics get positive media imagery & are portrayed as "oppressed" which Curries & Rices clearly dont get.

Denying JBW isn't dismissive to Ethnicels experiences: If they state that their race alone is the reason as to why they are Incel, then that makes them kind of a fakecel imo. Again, race is important but the classification of one being a subhuman/ugly/sub-5 & also non-NT matter much more & are the ultimate determining factors as to wether someone will be Incel or not.
It goes on a poster by poster basis. Yes, you will have hyperbolic people trolling saying things like "WHITES CAN'T BE INCEL". Much like postERs will say things like "BLACKS CAN'T BE INCEL!" "CURRIES CAN'T BE INCEL". No sane postER here genuinely thinks that it's impossible for whites to be incel. JBW is a tide that lifts all "white" boats. It is not a guaranteed escape from inceldom.
Sure, some of the people who say "whites can't be Incel" are trolls, but we have had users such as @NirvanaFan1988 who genuinely believe it is impossible for any White to be Incel.

You at least make a better argument than many other ethnics, I give you that. You at least addressed the fact that JBW won't guarantee that all Whites can ascend: However, this complaining about how Whites have it so much easier seems to be the same agenda pushed by MSM.