Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nerds are even worse than normies

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
"e-e-excuse me sirrrr but did you know cigarettes are bad for you ok!?"
"s-sir did you just throw trash on campus grounds? you can get expelled for that!"
"yeah rock music is nice but i usually prefer paganini and wagner"
"this issue would be a great addition to my comic book collection"
"does this have peanuts? sorry im allergic :)"
"i prefer soy milk, its more sustainable"
"thanks but i use anti-bacterial microfiber wipes"
"the prius is a great car, whats not to like!"

Last edited:
Nerds are just a subgroup of normies.

Hmm sometimes nerds are also incels, I think they treat me more respectful than the general normies

nerds evolved until becoming what we know as soyboys

I hate nerds candy!

nerds are incels larping as smart normies

Nerds have the possibility of becoming 2 kinds of people = 1. A soy faggot or 2. A stinky inkwell.

Nerds are just a subgroup of normies.
Aye, most of the time they're just larping as not being as braindead as a normalfaggot but they still talk about the same things and have the same mentalities because people think its cool to be underground but don't want to make any sort of effort. Just look at the number of viewers here for proof of that, over 1,000 people that think they're cool for "lurking the dark side" or some shit. Its like that thing about holding your breath loading up /b/ for the first time spread across a whole subculture.

Low tier normies with the occasional late bloomer Chad/Chadlite to steal all the nerd foids.

i was a nerd but never did any of that shit mate

Aye, most of the time they're just larping as not being as braindead as a normalfaggot but they still talk about the same things and have the same mentalities because people think its cool to be underground but don't want to make any sort of effort. Just look at the number of viewers here for proof of that, over 1,000 people that think they're cool for "lurking the dark side" or some shit. Its like that thing about holding your breath loading up /b/ for the first time spread across a whole subculture.
I guess mainstream nerds would be numales. Real nerds are outcasts

I dont like anyone tbhngl