Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Neck training Works

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★
I shaved recently (I had a beard a long time ago) and I see how my neck looks more muscular and bigger than it did a few months ago, since I started incorporating neck exercises into my routine.

My lower third looks a little better overall

Maybe this can help to ascend some nearcel, hardmaxxing is not the only solution

what can you do to neckmaxx?

I do a very basic exercise, without equipment or anything.

I lie down on the floor (I put a blanket) and move my neck only upwards, flexing it, it's like the same movement of doing abs but instead of moving the torso you only move the neck

It's like making the "Yes" gesture

I move it in all directions dynamically, I do about 100 repetitions.

I've heard neckmaxxing can cause sleep apnea and making it harder for you to breathe due to the muscles blocking the air waves or some shit, it's risky but yes I have been thinking about adding neck exercises to my gym routine.

Wait, training muscles will make them grow? Really? It really does work? Holy shit that's insane !!! :OOO

common methods are neck curls and neck bridges
traps make a huge difference too. ive been making great gains in my traps just with basic compounds and zercher shrugs

I've heard neckmaxxing can cause sleep apnea and making it harder for you to breathe due to the muscles blocking the air waves or some shit, it's risky but yes I have been thinking about adding neck exercises to my gym routine.
I also take care of stretching the entire spine (which includes the neck), I know what it feels like to have the entire body stiff and the pain that this causes so I always stretch 10 minutes before starting the routine

I also do calisthenics, the exercises I do in general are quite dynamic so I prevent muscle pain of that type.

I don't do weighted neck exercises, they haven't caused me any discomfort so far.

I shaved recently (I had a beard a long time ago) and I see how my neck looks more muscular and bigger than it did a few months ago, since I started incorporating neck exercises into my routine.

My lower third looks a little better overall

Maybe this can help to ascend some nearcel, hardmaxxing is not the only solution
I'm going to look like more capable rapist with a neck like this
G3r4maknf5z81

Wait, training muscles will make them grow? Really? It really does work? Holy shit that's insane !!! :OOO
I am talking about an exercise that can be done at home for neets who do not have money to buy machines and equipment to train the neck.

i am not an ogre i am an aristocrat

neckmaxxing may become an obstacle if wanting to rope jfl

The only neck exercise that works