Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid was actually nice to me today???!?!?!?

It's just cause it's your first post,nothing less nothing more, there are a lot of IT infiltrators (many say feds but idk if I should believe that).
Also, I said CUCK not chick, I said this might be true, just don't get all caught up in this, as even if she's being nice to you it doesn't mean anything when she goes home to fuck chad. She was "nice" and? This is not a positive thing. Just means she's overly confident and she already put you in the betabuxx list along 30 other guys. Never trust a foid.
It autocorrected to cuck. I mean what else am I supposed to do for a first post? I just said what’s on my mind. It just baffles me because girls usually ignore me or look at me with disgust but this Stacy is treating me like a human being. I also never text her or ever initiate either I’m just wondering if maybe they aren’t all evil

Good lord you GrAYS are so utterly retarded.

'Lost Soul' as a name fits you, since you're clearly in the wrong place. Delete your account and get lost. Although, it's evident that you're fully aware of what you're doing because I refuse to believe someone can actually be this stupid. I don't know what you hope to achieve by posting crap like this to the forum, but I would highly advise that you consider killing yourself.

@Fat Link
Please ban this dimwit.

'Lost Soul' as a name fits you, since you're clearly in the wrong place. Delete your account and get lost. Although, it's evident that you're fully aware of what you're doing because I refuse to believe someone can actually be this stupid. I don't know what you hope to achieve by posting crap like this to the forum, but I would highly advise that you consider killing yourself.

@Fat Link
Please ban this dimwit.

Okay, yeah, you're a troll.
I was actually writing a long ass message about everything wrong I read, then I read that (maybe not all foids are evil) and I said whatever...
But I still wanna try to see if I'm right or not

@Fat Link
Please ban this dimwit.
You were also GrAYcel relatively recently. Damn BLUE are the ones who hate the grays the most.

You were also GrAYcel relatively recently. Damn BLUE are the ones who hate the grays the most.
Indeed, the difference is that I didn't (and still don't) make retarded threads like "Uhm, guys, maybe foids aren't all bad!!! I had a foid come and speak to me and she's actually really nice and said she wants to rim my asshole!"

How utterly preposterous. Also, I worked to get my post count up and prove my activity to the forum.

If this is true, her gigachad bf is getting cucked. Also your explaination about her not wanting you is "she has a boyfriend "? And?What does that mean? Foid's nature is foid's nature.
OP rn :chad:
"maybe they're not that bad" you are literally getting cucked just be staying near her. If that's true she is most likely lookin for something from you. Also the fact that she's faking interest despite having a boyfriend might enhance the "theory" that foids just wanna get as much approvation as possible. You're :bluepill: btw, that's all

If this is true, her gigachad bf is getting cucked. Also your explaination about her not wanting you is "she has a boyfriend "? And?What does that mean? Foid's nature is foid's nature.
"maybe they're not that bad" you are literally getting cucked just be staying near her. If that's true she is most likely lookin for something from you. Also the fact that she's faking interest despite having a boyfriend might enhance the "theory" that foids just wanna get as much approvation as possible. You're :bluepill: btw, that's all
I'm still wondering who's the cuck between the 2. If in any way it's true, delete the account and go with her, she's clearly interested, she already got bored of chad.
even if this is not true whatever, everyone of you ,think of this as a roleplay :feelsCowboy:

Indeed, the difference is that I didn't (and still don't) make retarded threads like "Uhm, guys, maybe foids aren't all bad!!! I had a foid come and speak to me and she's actually really nice and said she wants to rim my asshole!"

How utterly preposterous. Also, I worked to get my post count up and prove my activity to the forum.
There could be more than 1000 outcomes out of this. I would list some but i'm tired. Anyway even if he isn't lying he's surely bluepilled, if he connects again tomorrow I'm gonna explain a bit of :blackpill: and why in the end yes she is indeed "bad"

There could be more than 1000 outcomes out of this. I would list some but i'm tired. Anyway even if he isn't lying he's surely bluepilled, if he connects again tomorrow I'm gonna explain a bit of :blackpill: and why in the end yes she is indeed "bad"
Optimistic view -- you have a kind heart. However, don't let this idiot fool you. I'm 99.9% sure that he's trolling.

How is it cucked if a girl talks to me? Wouldn’t her boyfriend be the one getting cucked? Also I’ve known her for like 8 or 9 months. If she was really interested she would have tried to fuck me by now

Optimistic view -- you have a kind heart. However, don't let this idiot fool you. I'm 99.9% sure that he's trolling.
Even if he is lying, someone else reading the thread and finding himself in a similiar situation might already know how to behave. But then again if you sign up to this site I think you already know everything about the bp

why would I make up a fake story? Why would I waste my time typing out a fake ass story just to piss you guys off? There’s no reason. That’s why.

How is it cucked if a girl talks to me? Wouldn’t her boyfriend be the one getting cucked? Also I’ve known her for like 8 or 9 months. If she was really interested she would have tried to fuck me by now
You perfectly explained why you're getting cucked. She's fucking him. Not you. She's using you for something else while giving sex and love to him. You're just the "spare wheel" for her.

Last edited:
You perfectly explained why you're getting cucked. She's fucking him. Not you. She's using you for something else while giving sex and love to him. You're just the "spare tire" for her.
But she’s not getting anything from me. I’m the one who copied HER homework. She’s the one who came up to ME yesterday.

She’s not getting anything from me. I basically just act normal and she’s the one who initiates everything. Except for the fact I asked her what the answers on the test were a few times. She’s literally not getting anything from me. I don’t give her any unnecessary attention.

I mean yeah she’s hot as fuck but I don’t simp for her or anything

Then why do you think she is being nice to you? Cause she's an exception, so she's a good foid? Idk what you wanna prove

Trust me she is. She is getting a MASSIVE ego boost from you
It's in the foid's nature. She needs constant attentions. She will never be alone. A foid will never be truly alone.

hypergamy strikes again, you will be the first option after she gets bored of this so called chad
yet you're getting all excited cause she spoke to you
I got excited because it baffled me. No girl has ever been nice to me much less a Stacy.

I got excited because it baffled me. No girl has ever been nice to me much less a Stacy.
That's why I said it's a cucked thing. There's no need to be excited when she's still fucking chad. Some foids are nice to incels, just to make us more cucked than ever. Stay away from foids, even more if they have a "boyfriend".
And I am TOTALLY convinced you still talk to her hoping she'll break up with him to go with you.

hypergamy strikes again, you will be the first option after she gets bored of this so called chad
yet you're getting all excited cause she spoke to you
Now how is she getting a massive ego boost from me? I know how foids work and I’m smart enough not to simp for them (at least publicly) I mean sure I think she’s hot in private but I don’t say that to her. I don’t give her any indication that I’m interested. She was literally the one who came up to me after class. It’s been 8 months. If she wanted to cheat on chad with me she would have done it already

Before you guys accuse me of being a fakecel let me just say that this foid has a boyfriend that she posts about on her snap story all the fucking time. They are very much in love and he is absolutely the most alpha chad you could possibly imagine. Huge muscles and very aggressive douchebag.

But something really interesting happened recently. Now I met this foid back in January because we had the same class. She sat next to ME. And was actually the one who engaged conversation. We sat together every day for the semester and we bantered in the back of the classroom while the boomer professor talked. We even texted over Snapchat.

Also this girl WAS NOT using me for free homework or to copy off of. This foid is MEGA SMART. I was actually The one copying off of HER. She probably thought I was dumb as fuck cuz I was always asking her for notes and to help with homework lol.

She’s also not bubbly or friendly either. She’s a huge feminist and has a very dry sense of humor. The way she talks to me is NOT flirty though. But she is friendly and does initiate conversation. She honestly talks like I would talk to any of my guy friends

But guys this girl is HOT AS FUCK. She’s a pretty white girl with light brown hair. She has HUGE tits and an even BIGGER ass. She’s so fucking curvy and she’s tall too. Very fertile hips. Oh my god she’s like my absolute dream girl lol.

Low and behold the spring semester came to an end. And then it was summer. And we didn’t speak for months. I genuinely thought that was it and I would never speak to her again. I watched her Snapchat because she’s hot as fuck and Of course she posted pics of her and her boyfriend on her Snapchat story.

BUT the fall semester just started a week ago. And low and behold, there she was in my fucking Tuesday afternoon class. The first few classes she didn’t say anything to me. BUT YESTERDAY SHE CAME UP TO ME AND TAPPED ME ON THE SHOULDER. “Hi! Sorry I haven’t been leaving class with you like last semester I have to rush to my next class.”

And before you guys are all like “ bro she wants you” “ your a fakecel” there’s literally a picture on her snap right now of her kissing her bf on the cheek.

She doesn’t talk to me in a flirty way at all. She’s very dry humored and talks to me like I’d talk with one of my friends.

My point is….. what is going on? This beautiful big booty white girl foid doesn’t hate my guts? She’s actually treating me like a human?
Ok bud time to wake up now

That's why I said it's a cucked thing. There's no need to be excited when she's still fucking chad. Some foids are nice to incels, just to make us more cucked than ever. Stay away from foids, even more if they have a "boyfriend".
And I am TOTALLY convinced you still talk to her hoping she'll break up with him to go with you.
I have no reason to lie to you. No I don’t text her. And no I have no expectations that she would ever date me. In a fantasy world sure I’d love it. But I’m not expecting it

This. I've been there. From our perspective, our attention seems worthless but it is valuable to crazy women.
Even though I’m not really giving her attention? I’m not in her dms or anything. She literally is the one who comes up to me

I have no reason to lie to you. No I don’t text her. And no I have no expectations that she would ever date me. In a fantasy world sure I’d love it. But I’m not expecting it

I'm not saying you believe in it, just that you're HOPING that if she ever breaks up with him, you'll have a chance with her.

Now how is she getting a massive ego boost from me? I know how foids work and I’m smart enough not to simp for them (at least publicly) I mean sure I think she’s hot in private but I don’t say that to her. I don’t give her any indication that I’m interested. She was literally the one who came up to me after class. It’s been 8 months. If she wanted to cheat on chad with me she would have done it already
> I know how foids work
> how is she getting a massive ego boost from me?

:feelskek:

Then why do you think she is being nice to you? Cause she's an exception, so she's a good foid? Idk what you wanna prove
I mean….. yeah. I’m not trolling you I’m serious. I mean, sure I’ll never get to fuck one but like…. At they don’t ALL hate my guts

I mean….. yeah. I’m not trolling you I’m serious. I mean, sure I’ll never get to fuck one but like…. At they don’t ALL hate my guts
why should they? lol
they don't all "hate" you, they're simply indifferent while fucking chad in the meanwhile.

> I know how foids work
> how is she getting a massive ego boost from me?

:feelskek:
She would be getting a massive ego boost if I was in her dms every day telling her how pretty I think she is and how hot she is.
I don’t do this. I literally don’t initiate anything. She just talks to me.

You're only being friends with her simp-like, cause if she was a male with the same personality who would make you copy homework and whatever, you would not have been so excited

why should they? lol
they don't all "hate" you, they're simply indifferent while fucking chad in the meanwhile.
Ah you see this makes more sense. I thought they all hated my guts on site. It never occurred that they could just be indifferent

You're only being friends with her simp-like, cause if she was a male with the same personality who would make you copy homework and whatever, you would not have been so excited
Honestly if it was a guy it would surprise me too. Most guys treat me like shit and use me as a punching bag to make themselves look better

She would be getting a massive ego boost if I was in her dms every day telling her how pretty I think she is and how hot she is.
I don’t do this. I literally don’t initiate anything. She just talks to me.
They need the pre-betabux who listens to them also. Who do you think you are to her? Someone special? Nothing is ever gonna happen with her.

Ah you see this makes more sense. I thought they all hated my guts on site. It never occurred that they could just be indifferent
this is getting weird

They need the pre-betabux who listens to them also. Who do you think you are to her? Someone special? Nothing is ever gonna happen with her.
Bro how could she possibly think I’m a betabux. I’m broke as fuck and I don’t have a car. AND SHE KNOWS THIS. Yet the Stacy is still being nice

Honestly if it was a guy it would surprise me too. Most guys treat me like shit and use me as a punching bag to make themselves look better
I honestly would like to help you but I don't know if I could trust you, i'm also pretty straightforward but there's something strange

Bro how could she possibly think I’m a betabux. I’m broke as fuck and I don’t have a car. AND SHE KNOWS THIS. Yet the Stacy is still being nice
She needs your attentions bro. NEEDS.