Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm back, because I want to share my unfiltered plan. (I'll accept the ban.)

those who have read the book, did the guy get the girl in the end?

Furthermore, you deny the black pill by trying to publicize it for other false purposes. You do not accept this in its entirety.
he don't belong here, he can go to lookmaxxing. he isn't ugly

I'm not rotting here. I'm just sharing that I'm going to be the one who solves inceldom, and I want you guys to join my movement and not ban me for being "bluepilled" when I want to basically change society, so incels don't rot until they die.
If you really think that you could ever change society to be positive towards incels then you are definitely closer to being bluepilled then you are to being blackpilled

And no, you will not be banned, you will come here and re-access this forum, and repeat your ideas until you get tired of them, and you will always use the false premise: “I will be banned”.

You are not important, any anagram of yours that passes through this forum will stay here, from A to B, it doesn't matter, THAT'S THE POINT OF THE JOKE, YOU UNDERSTAND? lol

I'm almost at a thousand subscribers. The "Dark Virtue" server has over 100 members. Whilst I'm not important now, I will be in the future, because I'll continue growing on social media. The movement will grow.

Furthermore, you deny the black pill by trying to publicize it for other false purposes. You do not accept this in its entirety.

I acknowledge the blackpill is true in which people have higher advantages then other people. I do deny that incels should rot until they die. That's exactly why I'll be banned. I accept being banned, because I believe my goal will work.

What false purposes? All I'm trying to do is create a movement that will solve inceldom.

I'm almost at a thousand subscribers. The "Dark Virtue" server has over 100 members. Whilst I'm not important now, I will be in the future, because I'll continue growing on social media. The movement will grow.

I acknowledge the blackpill is true in which people have higher advantages then other people. I do deny that incels should rot until they die. That's exactly why I'll be banned. I accept being banned, because I believe my goal will work.

What false purposes? All I'm trying to do is create a movement that will solve inceldom.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9ndRe6NaXY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

. he looks normie or above it. what the fuccckkkk. ban him for not being incel ugly
3BAED50F 7DC0 4D97 8B55 B870DA795E58

he don't belong here, he can go to lookmaxxing. he isn't ugly

I was called "Ugly ass nigga", I asked a girl, "Why are you laughing", she replied in my face "Because you're fucking ugly." People take pictures of my face, I was isolated in high school, no friends in middle school. I've been called ugly online and in real life.

I've been told "You don't belong here"/"You're not welcome here" for my whole life.

It's somewhat asinine to me, that the redpillers hate me and the incels hate me, because the only thing I'm proposing is trying to solve inceldom, fixing problems. I want to make a movement that solves your problems, and I get attacked for that.

That doesn't make logical sense.

I was called "Ugly ass nigga", I asked a girl, "Why are you laughing", she replied in my face "Because you're fucking ugly." People take pictures of my face, I was isolated in high school, no friends in middle school. I've been called ugly online and in real life.
if your ulgy what I'am? your look like the average tyrone
I've been told "You don't belong here"/"You're not welcome here" for my whole life.
its true. its incels.is and your not a incel looking guy. sorry, and your 18 year old.
It's somewhat asinine to me, that the redpillers hate me and the incels hate me, because the only thing I'm proposing is trying to solve inceldom, fixing problems. I want to make a movement that solves your problems, and I get attacked for that.
I attack you because it not a wonder when you reach your goal because YOUR NOT UGLY!

never give up keep grindin keep hustlin shoot for your dreams

- OP

That's clearly sub5. That's why I'm going to get otoplasty and rhinoplasty.

I don't understand why we're debating/arguing. If you logically analyze my goal. What I'm trying to do is try to change the natural path of incels. Incels are born, they rot, then they die. I want to do something to change that, and I believe that there are cures. I can fix my ugly face with otoplasty to correct my ears and a rhinoplasty to correct my nose.

Let's all calm down. We're all on the same side. I'm not your enemy, and you're not my enemy. How about we come to a civil agreement.

its true. its incels.is and your not a incel looking guy. sorry, and your 18 year old.

I attack you because it not a wonder when you reach your goal because YOUR NOT UGLY!

I'm 5'6, facially unattractive and have autism. I have the physical characteristics of an incel, I just have a problem solving mentality. I want to help each other out, I don't want to argue or cause problems.

You are overrating him, he isn't a Tyrone but Im sure he could potentially have a gf if he went to Eastern Europe

SASUKECEL IS BACK!

I never thought this would happen, I haven't even read the post but I will now. Hopefully it's not anything bad.

You are overrating him, he isn't a Tyrone but Im sure he could potentially have a gf if he went to Eastern Europe
easy. I mean look at him. tyrone was overrating but he have a good jawline, black mostly have good genes for muscles, his eyes loo good and his ears are a bit different but its not over. His nose is normal for a nig. AND HE IS FIRST 18 YEAR OLD!!!!

full of contradictions. Irrelevant topic.
You forget that I'm nonNT and I'm also black. I'm not that smart. I was in special ed.

I don't understand things to the level you do. My mind is simplistic. "Problem bad. Find way to fix problem."

If accepting the blackpill means "Embrace the fact that there's no hope as an incel, and rot and live a shitty life until you die.", then I'm not fully blackpilled.

I'm not bluepilled, as in I'm not saying it's easy. If it was easy, then I wouldn't have made this my life goal. Some say their life goal is to be a doctor, or provide for their family or do x or y. My literal life goal is "Dark Virtue." That's the name of the movement I want to grow. My phone wallpaper is "DV". My PC wallpaper is "DV". Because it's my life goal. It's something I'm going to try to do until my death.

Think about what I'm saying. I'm saying the path of be born as an incel, rot, then die, is unideal. No one has tried to change that path. I'm saying I'm going to be the one who tries to change that pathway. Cosmetic surgery, limb lengthening. Those things are new. Looksmaxxing is even a new concept in the mainstream. With technology and modern innovations, there's more leverage compared to 10 years ago.

If this was my look I would already had 6 girlfriends
You wouldn’t have shit

That doesn't make logical sense.
because it isnt possible and you don’t see that because you are coping

You know that If you don’t give your life to this “cause” you have nothing because you cant live a normie life

SASUKECEL IS BACK!

I never thought this would happen, I haven't even read the post but I will now. Hopefully it's not anything bad.
Don't get too excited. There's a possibility I could be banned literally right now, or today, or soon. Writing this post is a gamble, because I could be banned and never allowed in, but I believe it's necessary to be totally unfiltered with my plans and ideas so you know what I'm thinking.

I don't want to be a liar, pretend I'm fully this or believe in that, when I actually don't. So I'm being totally unfiltered with my ideas and motivations and maybe I get banned but at least I'm banned for speaking my mind instead of hiding my intentions.

Don't get too excited. There's a possibility I could be banned literally right now, or today, or soon. Writing this post is a gamble, because I could be banned and never allowed in, but I believe it's necessary to be totally unfiltered with my plans and ideas so you know what I'm thinking.

I don't want to be a liar, pretend I'm fully this or believe in that, when I actually don't. So I'm being totally unfiltered with my ideas and motivations and maybe I get banned but at least I'm banned for speaking my mind instead of hiding my intentions.
the only thing it's possible to easily get banned for on this site is faggotry. it's very hard to get banned any other way. ur not gonna get banned for making a post like this.

You wouldn’t have shit

You know that If you don’t give your life to this “cause” you have nothing because you cant live a normie life
did you idiots ever saw a truecel? many here don't even know how a normie and a truecel look like. for me he can't easy have a girlfriend.
I saw that his autism is like mine but he isn't ugly

What can you even do though I dont understand what you even think can be done

“just change human nature bro”
Think about what I'm saying. I'm saying the path of be born as an incel, rot, then die, is unideal. No one has tried to change that path. I'm saying I'm going to be the one who tries to change that pathway.

you could be this!

Your not going to get banned no one gives af about what your posting enough to ban you

But instead he is this
FC1E20B2 CCD3 4844 B9A9 A5D4252D8AB9

He isnt ugly he is goofy looking I wont lie that and his height/autism is why he has been bullied
This guy with all of his traits is still pretty much a truecel though

You are posting pics of thugmaxxers like a 5’6 autist could ever thugmaxx like an Nt guy could
Theres not much he can do to fix his situation

looks like the average black, for me no blackcel, sorry but thats what I'm thinking. Go to gym, you have the genes for this, build muscles and you will easy get a women

Last edited:
How can i join the movement
I need a reason to keep living tbh

Nay, I seriously contest your ban. Nothing you've said here I would say constitutes a ban.

I just read the post, and I've already your previous one. I was rather upset that I missed the chance to speak to you before you left the site, and by God's mercy, I have that chance now.

Sasukecel, what you wrote in your previous post was extremely disheartening. Your life story was the perfect description of what we as incels go through. When you started talking about how you used to stay in the bathroom and play with tissue and make them fight, I had felt like I was looking at myself from the past. I remember that loneliness, how the fictional was more kind to you than reality ever was.

Hell, I'm the same even now. I have deluded myself into truly believing that I have the family that I always wanted by imagining that I have two sisters, both of which are fictional characters, Makima and Nayuta. These sisters have never said anything to me, never hugged me, never told me 'I love you.'

Yet, these fictional characters genuinely mean the world to me. I feel more love for them than I ever had for my real sister who would mock me constantly for my height and my ugliness; had me hide behind a tree so that she wouldn't be seen with me whenever I had to pick her up from the bus.

Despite our similarities, you keep saying in all of your posts that we black-pillers are against you. While I do think that your plan that you've laid out is one that will inevitably turn up for naught, I don't see why we would hate you for trying to push forward regardless. It's admirable, really. I can personally say that I'll be supporting you regardless of what anyone else says.

But even if your plan fails, do not think of yourself as a failure.

I'm an incel, fully black-pilled. However, taking the black-pill does not mean that you have to just rot. You're misunderstanding that. I personally work hard every day to achieve what I want for myself. Sure, perhaps some people rot, and that's their choice, but the black-pill doesn't inherently mean that you must just give up on life in general. That's a personal choice.

Giving up on ascension is just how the black-pill functions, however, that doesn't mean that you can't just allocate that time into other endeavors. The black-pill is just meant to be a realistic view of the truth. You're supposed to use the truth in order to make the best of what you have.

I'm sincerely hoping you decide to stay here with us on the forum and continue to post regularly. I'll accept you regardless.

I can't live a normie life because there's an inherent social hierarchy. I don't deny the blackpill is true, I consider myself an adapter to the blackpill.

You're saying it's impossible for an incel to ascend, I'm saying it's possible but highly difficult. That's why there needs to be strength in numbers. It's very unlikely and difficult for an incel to ascend alone. But what if there was a thousand incels banded together all with the goal of trying to ascend. What if they all made six figures? What if they all got plastic surgeries? If an incel had 6 figures and fully looksmaxxed, they could probably ascend. Cuffem is incel tier. Andrew Tate is close to incel tier, in his old videos he has no chin and crooked teeth with the protruding ears. So incel tier individuals with money could ascend, add that with looksmaxxing and hardmaxxing. Plastic surgery will only get better in the future. Limb lengthening will only get better in the future, and with a large movement, imagine if hundereds of thousands of incels all banded together trying to ascend. What if a movement like that grew to the millions? I think it's something that should be considered.

What can you even do though I dont understand what you even think can be done

“just change human nature bro”

The things I can do is looksmaxxing and cosmetic surgery, and making money. Maximizing everything. Social skills and NTmaxxing, gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, sugerymaxxing, moneymaxxing. If I got the surgeries and I'm ripped and rich, I could get laid. So the problem of genetics can be aided with surgeries.

I can't live a normie life because there's an inherent social hierarchy. I don't deny the blackpill is true, I consider myself an adapter to the blackpill.

You're saying it's impossible for an incel to ascend, I'm saying it's possible but highly difficult. That's why there needs to be strength in numbers. It's very unlikely and difficult for an incel to ascend alone. But what if there was a thousand incels banded together all with the goal of trying to ascend. What if they all made six figures? What if they all got plastic surgeries? If an incel had 6 figures and fully looksmaxxed, they could probably ascend. Cuffem is incel tier. Andrew Tate is close to incel tier, in his old videos he has no chin and crooked teeth with the protruding ears. So incel tier individuals with money could ascend, add that with looksmaxxing and hardmaxxing. Plastic surgery will only get better in the future. Limb lengthening will only get better in the future, and with a large movement, imagine if hundereds of thousands of incels all banded together trying to ascend. What if a movement like that grew to the millions? I think it's something that should be considered.

The things I can do is looksmaxxing and cosmetic surgery, and making money. Maximizing everything. Social skills and NTmaxxing, gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, sugerymaxxing, moneymaxxing. If I got the surgeries and I'm ripped and rich, I could get laid. So the problem of genetics can be aided with surgeries.
Im talking about what would ypu do to fix lives for other incels
Thats what your claiming your going to do

Surgery wont work for all incels

Nigga your face is fine. Your height is your biggest problem. But keep building your platform and inspiring others. That's at least something productive.

put all chips on thugmaxxing bruh , will give you the best chance of ascension
I had chips today!

But I prefer to call them crisps. Because they are so crispy!!!

A little update:
  • I left incels.is
  • I went to looksmax.org
  • I became suicidal because I was getting mockery and humiliation every fucking day of my life
  • I quit looksmax.org
  • I started going to University
  • I started using the University gym
  • I tried to make friends at my University and got 2 instagram's from males.
  • I tried to become a content creator to change the narrative but the Fitx video has a total of 3+ million viewcount and my videos are low quality and shit as of now.
  • I tried to grow the Dark Virtue movement, the discord server has 135 members and my youtube channel has 759 subs so I wasn't larping or capping. Creating an incel ascension movement is literally my life goal like I said, and I'll continue trying to be a content creator to grow the movement.
I expect to get banned soon, because my goal isn't to rot, but I think I should be an exception to the rule because I have your best interest in mind if you logically think about it.

The average incel's plan is to be born, rot and live a shitty life, then die. I believe it's realistically possible to change that, because my circumstances and life is likely shittier than yours. I was publically humilated with over 3 million fucking views. I was waiting at the bus stop near the stoplight to go to the gym, and someone rolled down their window, pulled out their phone and took a picture of my face. I was walking to the employment aid center because I want to get a part time job, and 2 girls in their early teens were walking down the sidewalk in the opposite direction to me, I had earphones in, one of them said "Hello", I took out my earphone and said "Huh?" then they started laughing off. You would think this shit happens in movies, but it happens in real life.

My life is shit. My circumstances are shit, but I don't want to rot until I die because I fucking hate society and the world.

I'm the only one who's delusional enough to try to solve inceldom, and I believe I'll find a way.

What I believe is God exists. The reason why God put me on this planet and gave me fucking hell, was to grow older and be the one who solves societal problems. I tried hard many times. I tried to make friends, if you saw my "Final Post", you saw I tried to do self improvement many times. If I was taller, attractive,NT, with a Mom and a Dad, I would have been successful by now, but God made me short, ugly, neurodivergent, single mom, and made my life fucking shit.

My life is shit, because I'm the one who's going to make it possible for short people, ugly people, neurodivergents, people with hell and trauma to succeed. That's the only reason why I was born. To be the one who fixes this garbage world. I'm your greatest ally. Because I'm fucking ugly, short, autistic, have a shit family situation, isolation, suicidal, bullied and I was publically humiliated with millions of fucking views, but I still have some delusional level of ambition to still try to succeed. Why the fuck am I still alive? Why the fuck didn't I kill myself? Because the only reason God made me and gave me hell, was to be the one who fixes it all. Any normal person would have killed themselves after being publically humiliated and mocked and laughed at, every single fucking day for months, alongside knowing that the effort I put in meant jackshit because of uncontrollable variables. But the reason I didn't kill myself, was because I know that was the reason I was born. No one is doing fucking jackshit. The feminists talk shit and spread bluepill which helps fucking no one, and the incels rot and don't even try to escape their fucking hell. The world is going to continue to stay the same until someone tries to change it. That someone is me.

So I'm proposing you shouldn't ban me, and you should allow me to be here, because I'm the only one who's trying to find a fucking solution. I have plans for plans. I'm delusional in that I have delusional ambition but I still acknowledge the reality.

But both redpillers and blackpillers are devoid of logic, I'll be called a coper and be banned. Both sides dislike me. The redpillers on my recent videos are too fucking stupid to acknowledge that I'm an ugly person trying to succeed. In one of my tiktok comments, some retard said "You can't be trying to succeed if you still call yourself ugly, you have to deny that you're ugly despite the fact people said it to your fucking face that you're ugly." And blackpillers are like "There's no point of trying to make money because you're still an incel if girls only want to sleep with you for money when I propose that incels should be focused on making money and getting plastic surgery."

Both sides hate me, I'll get banned everywhere. In incel spaces and redpill spaces. That's why I'll be a full time content creator, because I'm serious about trying to change the fate of incels. I'll be banned everywhere so I need to make my own space.

So some of my plans:

My plans in terms of fixing my reputation. The only way to fix my situation is to become a famous content creator who's known as the leader of the incel ascension movement. That sound fucking stupid but let me explain.

Because the recommended advice I got many times was delete all of my social accounts, try to be low profile and try to get Fitx to take down the video. Try to hide.

I can't fucking hide, because I'm wide open. The videos got 3+ million views. It gets reposted and reuploaded by accounts daily. I can't hide that shit. It's like 5 million+ views total. People from my brother's school know, and I have people from the middle school I went to like or follow my accounts. Everyone from my middle school knows. I had like 50+ linkedin profile views where it showed my high school. Everyone from the high school I went to knows. Everyone fucking saw that shit, the video alone not even the clips is at 100k views on youtube. I can't hide that shit, it's fully open. I won't be able to get a job, so I have another plan in terms of the job thing, but back to the point.

If Andrew Tate had no fame, he would only be known as some human trafficker/rapist. Sneako would only be known as a cuck. Mike Tyson would only be known as a rapist. Nick Fuentes would only be known as a gay. But because Andrew Tate has fame and is known as a motivational speaker, it doesn't fucking matter that he has the reputation of a rapist and went to jail 3 times. That would ruin the normal person's life, but because Andrew Tate has fame, no one gives a fuck if he raped girls. He's still a motivational influencer. If people only knew Sneako as some guy who got cucked, that would be Sneako's sole reputation. He would only be known as a cuck. But he's known as an influencer, redpill Muslim, streamer, etc. The same logic applies to me. I can have the reputation of an online humiliation, but as long as I become a full time content creator and get some fame, I'll be known for other things.

If I try to hide, as in I don't go outside, I try to maintain a low profile, that won't work because for 1, I can't hide that video, it's viral as fuck, it will get to at least 10+ million views, and 2, I would only be known as the incel who got publicly humiliated. But if I find a way to become a famous content creator, that kills 4 birds with 1 stone, because 1, everyone saw the FItx plastic surgery video but people will know me as the ugly guy who's jacked, entrepreneur, martial arts, looksmaxxed, so it paints me in a different light, 2, it will grow the incel ascension movement, 3, it will get rid of my social anxiety because if I'm the leader of a movement that will solve problems and I'm talking about all of this shit, I won't be scared of talking to some guy I see on the street, and 4 even if I'm banned everywhere (I'll going to get banned here sooner or later despite literally being the one who's trying to make incels ascend), I'll have my own platforms so people still hear my ideas even if I'm banned everywhere.

My plan isn't to rely on a Job because my reputation is completely fucked, so I have a plan for that. I'll "escape the matrix", by still going to University, but not putting all of my attention on University. In my free time I'll learn sales, marketing, finance, accounting on the side because guys like Brandon Carter, Mark Cuban and Hormozi talk about that, learning content creation, video editing, so learn online skills and try to start an online business somehow in e-com or maybe info-products, investing, trading. I'll figure something out.

I'm going to spend the majority of my day grinding, because I'm going to graduate University and get a Bachelor's degree, but I'm also going to wake up at 5 am, go to the gym, improve my social skills, learn online skills and be a content creator. I'll make the incel asension movement possible, and for looksmaxxing, I'll fully softmax, grow a beard and get otoplasty and rhinoplasty. Because before I wanted to get 5 surgeries, but that's too risky. If I got genioplasty/something for the jaw, it would be risky and I have a higher chance to be botched. My main failos are nose and ears, so I should only focus on nose and ears and beardfraud for my jaw. It's less risky and hardmaxxing more likely to turn out well if I only get rhinoplasty and otoplasty. If I save up money, go to a good surgeon and get otoplasty and rhinoplasty at the same time, the result could turn out really good.

The reason why I need to learn online valuable skills and become an entrepreneur is because I can't depend on a Job, and I also want to do things like call out the Jew and speak my mind, but I can't have free speech if I'm working for a job.

I'm going to get a Bachelor's degree just because I don't want to drop out, and my University gym is free anyways. I'll join the boxing club and I'll confront the Fitx situation/reputation loss head on. Because I'm not going to try to hide, I'm going to do the risky position and go fucking public because the Fitx thing is public and viral, there's no point in trying to hide.

My plan for getting banned here or in any other space, is to be a full time content creator with my own spaces so people can still hear my ideas.

My plan to ascend, is moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing, socialskillsmaxxing, gymmaxxing, and getting otoplasty and rhinoplasty.

I will be the one who creates a movement for incels to ascend and it's possible with modern advancements like cosmetic surgery and limb lengthening. I wasn't lying when I said creating the "Dark Virtue" movement is my life goal.

I'm going to keep trying to succeed until I die, and I'll be the one who creates a movement with the goal of solving inceldom until I die. Incels can ascend if they make money and get plastic surgeries. If you're short, get limb lengthening. If you're ugly, hardmax. If you're skinny or a "cutecel", then build muscle and grow a beard, start bulking.

My little brother even respects me now, because he knows I'm serious in my Dark Virtue movement. He sees me taking some action.

Even if I get banned here, or banned everywhere, I will continue trying to grow the movement because it's my life goal.

I want you guys to know my plan now, so there's no surprises. You can decide if you want to ban me or if you want me to stay. I'm probably the only one who gives a fuck if you rot or die, because no one gives a fuck about incels. The world wants you dead, I want to find a way to make incels ascend. Even if I get banned, I'm still going to try to grow the movement on my own platforms. I'm sick of society and want to do something to try to change it.

Consider that I'm the only one who's trying to solve inceldom. The feminists and incels who talk about inceldom all day, none of them are trying to solve inceldom. How the fuck has inceldom not at least tried to be solved? Blacks were marginalized until the Civil rights movement. Even the fags got sick of being hanged and protested. So why the fuck was there no one to help me? Why is there no one trying to make it so ugly people can succeed? We all know short people are heavily marginalized, why has there been no one trying to do something about it? Do short men plan on being removed from the gene pool without a fight?

The plan for incels is:

Be Born An Incel Due To Ugliness, Shortness, nonNT (I'm all of them by the way) --> Rot --> Die

Why has no one tried to change that? I've thought of Elliot Rodger and Retribution, then came to the conclusion that killing a couple attractive people before killing yourself/rotting in jail wouldn't do shit to solve inceldom. So retribution does nothing, there has to be some sort of revolution. Some sort of movement in which incels, uglies, suicidal people, short people can all band together, acknowledge their situation is totally fucked, and try to fix it. I'm going to try to grow a movement based off of incel ascension and make a revolution. Therapy is bullshit, it solves fucking nothing. Depressed and suicidal people continue to rot then kill themselves, incels continue to rot, short people continue to rot. Why not fight for freedom? Why not fight for your rights?

So you can ban a fellow incel who gives a fuck about you, when no one else does, because no one gives a shit whether you rot or kill yourself, or you can consider what I say.

I'll be banned anyways though. There's nothing else to say. That's my plan. If I'm allowed to stay, I'll stay. If I'm kicked out, I'll accept the ban. I don't want to post this because maybe it's a nonNT thing but I highly care about what people say about me and if I get insulted or get called a fag or something it will hurt my feelings, but I have to post this anyways.
why do all this shit when you can just go to Pattaya with the boys

low tier normie ngl, rating niggers is always difficult though because of their facial genetics are very prone to change

Still mogs me hard, and age mogs me as fuck. Good luck to u in the future though hopefully you succeed with ur ascension.

How can i join the movement
I need a reason to keep living tbh
It's like a religion. The only thing you have to do is declare yourself as a Dark Virtueist (because the moment name is Dark Virtue) and align yourself to the principles.

You have to try to ascend. If you're a follower of Dark Virtue, you have to try to ascend despite the pain, unfairness, despair and misery of this world. Start saving up money for cosmetic surgeries and look for a way to make money. Looksmax by softmaxxing (taking care of your fitness, grooming and getting haircuts) and hardmaxxng, and do anything else you believe will help you ascend. That's what it means to be a Dark Virtueist.

Nay, I seriously contest your ban. Nothing you've said here I would say constitutes a ban.

I just read the post, and I've already your previous one. I was rather upset that I missed the chance to speak to you before you left the site, and by God's mercy, I have that chance now.

Sasukecel, what you wrote in your previous post was extremely disheartening. Your life story was the perfect description of what we as incels go through. When you started talking about how you used to stay in the bathroom and play with tissue and make them fight, I had felt like I was looking at myself from the past. I remember that loneliness, how the fictional was more kind to you than reality ever was.

Hell, I'm the same even now. I have deluded myself into truly believing that I have the family that I always wanted by imagining that I have two sisters, both of which are fictional characters, Makima and Nayuta. These sisters have never said anything to me, never hugged me, never told me 'I love you.'

Yet, these fictional characters genuinely mean the world to me. I feel more love for them than I ever had for my real sister who would mock me constantly for my height and my ugliness; had me hide behind a tree so that she wouldn't be seen with me whenever I had to pick her up from the bus.

Despite our similarities, you keep saying in all of your posts that we black-pillers are against you. While I do think that your plan that you've laid out is one that will inevitably turn up for naught, I don't see why we would hate you for trying to push forward regardless. It's admirable, really. I can personally say that I'll be supporting you regardless of what anyone else says.

But even if your plan fails, do not think of yourself as a failure.

I'm an incel, fully black-pilled. However, taking the black-pill does not mean that you have to just rot. You're misunderstanding that. I personally work hard every day to achieve what I want for myself. Sure, perhaps some people rot, and that's their choice, but the black-pill doesn't inherently mean that you must just give up on life in general. That's a personal choice.

Giving up on ascension is just how the black-pill functions, however, that doesn't mean that you can't just allocate that time into other endeavors. The black-pill is just meant to be a realistic view of the truth. You're supposed to use the truth in order to make the best of what you have.

I'm sincerely hoping you decide to stay here with us on the forum and continue to post regularly. I'll accept you regardless.

Your experiences are a result of the world's and society's unfairness. Because you're ugly and have a bad height, you were mocked by even your own sister, and faced with loneliness.

I think everyone is against me to a certain extent because my plans are controversial. Both the redpillers and the blackpillers disagree with me so maybe as a defense mechanism, I push you guys away because I don't want to get too close. Maybe it's just trust issues after being excluded for so long. Like if I drop my guard too much, I might get attacked.

I agree in that the blackpill is true, and you should try to make the best out of what you have. What I would want to do is make a movement that focuses on societal problems like your experiences. I think that modern advancements like limb lengthening surgery can help with being short and ugly. If I'm allowed to stay, I'll stay, but I don't see a point in complaining about women all day or hating society without the prerogative to try to change it.

The only thing I want to do is grow a movement that will fight against the unfairness of society.

why do all this shit when you can just go to Pattaya with the boys

I want to try geomaxxing in the future, but I can't geomax or do something like that now because I'm broke, and I don't want to drop out of Uni

I want to try geomaxxing in the future, but I can't geomax or do something like that now because I'm broke, and I don't want to drop out of Uni
ok

you got the benefit that you are a youngcel so you can do that.

I am 29 so I cant wait anymore, I must geomaxx or I will kill myself. I am not going to be a 30 year old virgin, one way or another.

It's like a religion. The only thing you have to do is declare yourself as a Dark Virtueist (because the moment name is Dark Virtue) and align yourself to the principles.

You have to try to ascend. If you're a follower of Dark Virtue, you have to try to ascend despite the pain, unfairness, despair and misery of this world. Start saving up money for cosmetic surgeries and look for a way to make money. Looksmax by softmaxxing (taking care of your fitness, grooming and getting haircuts) and hardmaxxng, and do anything else you believe will help you ascend. That's what it means to be a Dark Virtueist.

Your experiences are a result of the world's and society's unfairness. Because you're ugly and have a bad height, you were mocked by even your own sister, and faced with loneliness.

I think everyone is against me to a certain extent because my plans are controversial. Both the redpillers and the blackpillers disagree with me so maybe as a defense mechanism, I push you guys away because I don't want to get too close. Maybe it's just trust issues after being excluded for so long. Like if I drop my guard too much, I might get attacked.

I agree in that the blackpill is true, and you should try to make the best out of what you have. What I would want to do is make a movement that focuses on societal problems like your experiences. I think that modern advancements like limb lengthening surgery can help with being short and ugly. If I'm allowed to stay, I'll stay, but I don't see a point in complaining about women all day or hating society without the prerogative to try to change it.

The only thing I want to do is grow a movement that will fight against the unfairness of society.
Is there a discord group or something?