Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl gave me the nicest compliment ive ever gotten a couple months ago in college. (LifeFuel)

I didnt read.
Yeah that’s probably for the best
Ill give you a tldr

He went to a party his chadlite friends gf got an anxiety attack and he chaperoned them home so they could fuck and then she said he was a nice guy or some shit along the lines of that and he said he felt happy for hours after getting nothing else from helping them

We were dormmates and I'm not super ugly. But short. I mean he invites me to shit a lot. He clearly thinks I'm a friend. He buys me beer too. He's not even my best friend either. I go to a Christian college. That's probably why I have nice and good people.
Wait, what? Christian?
Then you would have to name these fornicators' sins instead of supporting them!

Yeah that’s probably for the best
Ill give you a tldr

He went to a party his chadlite friends gf got an anxiety attack and he chaperoned them home so they could fuck and then she said he was a nice guy or some shit along the lines of that and he said he felt happy for hours after getting nothing else from helping them
Giga cucked also if his friend is a chadlite then hes probably not even bad looking may be even above average. Most friends are looksmatched, mine have always been fat, ugly and short.

Btw imagine getting invited to parties jfl

Giga cucked also if his friend is a chadlite then hes probably not even bad looking may be even above average. Most friends are looksmatched, mine have always been fat, ugly and short.

Btw imagine getting invited to parties jfl
Thats what I was trying to say to him I thought he was sub 5 but apparently hes a 6.5 :feelskek:
He is 5’6 tbf but hes not as bad off as alot of the users here apart from his cuck mindset

Just goes to show how fucked all of us are if this guy isn't getting any
He is probably overrating himself though but Ill give him the benefit of the doubt

Thats what I was trying to say to him I thought he was sub 5 but apparently hes a 6.5 :feelskek:
He is 5’6 tbf but hes not as bad off as alot of the users here apart from his cuck mindset

Just goes to show how fucked all of us are if this guy isn't getting any
Damn hope this humble bragger gets at least a warning although that's unlikely. Mods must hang him now.

I probably overestimated. I'm not sure. Only foids will know the true rating
You can send me your face if you want and Ill tell you what I think obviously It wont be completely accurate since like you said only foids know but atleast you will have an outside perspective

We were dormmates and I'm not super ugly. But short. I mean he invites me to shit a lot. He clearly thinks I'm a friend. He buys me beer too. He's not even my best friend either. I go to a Christian college. That's probably why I have nice and good people.
He invites you to so that he can mog you in front of others, especially girls to limit competition

I don't wanna fuck her. The chadlite was my friend. I was just being nice
Stop bullshitting. If she texted you "I'm horney, wanna meet?" you would run like a dog

Her complimenting you is just bait to motivate you to do future favours for her for nothing in return. Also remember the idea of her being intimate with you would disgust her

In the end you played taxi cab for a female and her bf so that they can fuck at night.

It's one thing not feeling cucked about it but this mother fucker actually enjoyed it :feelskek: I guess nature needs beta males to look after chads abandoned offsprings

Your behaviour is reflective of the average incel expected to work 9-5, get taxed and remain celibate and quiet

wake up