Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid was actually nice to me today???!?!?!?

Bro how could she possibly think I’m a betabux. I’m broke as fuck and I don’t have a car. AND SHE KNOWS THIS. Yet the Stacy is still being nice
NEVER TRUST A FOID. THERE'S A 100% POSSIBILITY SHE IS GETTING SOMETHING OUT OF THIS

Even though I’m not really giving her attention? I’m not in her dms or anything. She literally is the one who comes up to me
In this case, just enjoy it like you are and don't expect anything. Do not go out of your way to do anything for her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_040103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_040103_Chrome.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 9
whatever to sum it up:

he is lying: whatever.
he is telling the truth: either fakecel or she is using this guy as an emotional tampon between 1 hour dry spells with chad
he's getting excited about a foid talking to him while she doesn't give a fuck
foids are untrustable
that's it
i stayed awake too much to reply to this and now I need more klonopin to go back to sleep
bye for now I need to relax a bit hoping i can

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_040103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_040103_Chrome.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 2
get out of that circle.
get out of that environment.
get out.
before you see something that you weren't supposed to see.
and you go into the final stage of insanity.

But guys this girl is HOT AS FUCK. She’s a pretty white girl with light brown hair. She has HUGE tits and an even BIGGER ass. She’s so fucking curvy and she’s tall too. Very fertile hips. Oh my god she’s like my absolute dream girl lol.
like i said before, get out.
DO NOT get an oneitis.
before you witness the rawest form of brutality in front of your face.
you will not be able to cope.

people can be friendly? Who would have guessed. Honestly the niggas who constantly post about how all women treat them like shit on here just come off as larpers trying to fit in. I've had a few bad interactions with women sure, especially in school, but most of them have treated me kindly despite the fact I'm ugly as fuck.
Either faked temporal kindness or completely indifference is what I usually get from them as a 4/10.

I agree, in my experience most of them won't go out of their way to say you're ugly, but they also tend to avoid any interaction

Sometimes it depends on what kind of ugly you are. you could be ogre ugly (6ft tall, but extremely offensively ugly) or a cutecel ugly (recessed/ neotenous features). Ogre uglies are the ones who probably get cops called on them a lot for "harassment" because their presence makes females feel threatened. Cutecels are still incel, but are not viewed as threatening, just unmasculine. Girls wall communicate with cutecels sometimes