Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My year of normalfagmaxxing

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★★★
120d 18h 19m
don't even meet women in their 20s in bars. I do have to admit the bar I picked is a very subpar place to find new people because it's kind of hidden but that shouldn't matter that much. My exposure to social situations is alot higher than average normie and it does nothing for me.
I’ve never been in a bar I just assumed younger foids went to them or at least while they’re in school. At this point I’m convinced that even if I was NT with 10/10 social skills it wouldn’t matter. If you don’t get a gf/friend group by 23 at the latest it’s basically over.

ChrolloLucilfer04

ChrolloLucilfer04

Giga Chad Nen user
8d 20h 44m
I’ve never been in a bar I just assumed younger foids went to them or at least while they’re in school. At this point I’m convinced that even if I was NT with 10/10 social skills it wouldn’t matter. If you don’t get a gf/friend group by 23 at the latest it’s basically over.

bars put up even more barriers between you and the foid

simp beta cuck bartenders can literally kick you out if you upset any foids for any reason...
society and globohomo are doing their best to make it almost impossible for non-chads to get with foids

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
53d 10h 31m
bars put up even more barriers between you and the foid

simp beta cuck bartenders can literally kick you out if you upset any foids for any reason...
society and globohomo are doing their best to make it almost impossible for non-chads to get with foids
This is not true in my experience. If you don't grope women and take obvious hints they want to move the fuck away from you you'll be fine in big majority of places. The issue is participation rate of these women in bars. It's abysmal.
And it makes sense, it's full of fat ugly old men and smells like piss and tobacco. It's just better to sit on your phone at home.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Recruit
★★
6d 14h 31m
well they are both done with college now and in long term relationship. Myb culturally its dierrent here than in USA. High school social circles are CRUCIAL ASF here. In my uni everyone came with already set up friend groups and social lives from high school days. Already now in uni most women are impenetrable socially. Most men in my uni group are totally invisible to women bcs they dont fucking need them. Nobody came to make friends tbh most of them
Brutal ,even freshman year is hard.