Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My year of normalfagmaxxing

I'm wage slaving at a factory and it's probably around 70% foids. I've noticed that the majority of them are married or in a relationship and work part time because chad or normie cuck has a better job that pays the bills for them.

I'm wage slaving at a factory and it's probably around 70% foids. I've noticed that the majority of them are married or in a relationship and work part time because chad or normie cuck has a better job that pays the bills for them.
Yup that was also my experience. A Gen Y/Z/Alpha womens life will basically be:

Simpcashing on Onlyfans in their 20s while hooking up with Chad on the regular.

Then settle down with a Betabuxx Upper Normie in their 30s and only work part time.

If everything goes smoothly they might do whats called a pro gamer move: Marry the Betabuxx and divorce right after, take 50% of everything hes got and then live of that and occassionally Swipe on Tinder to live on the Simpconomy.

Never have kids, die peacefully after getting dragged to your 90s by younger mens money.

Its literally what I would do if I had the right gender.

Last edited:
"just get off the internet and make friends" is bullshit