Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My year of normalfagmaxxing

latincell

latincell

Veteran
★★★★★
17d 20h 57m
This is what I’ve been saying and why Reddit advice is useless. What I don’t get is how every 30+ year old fucker I see has a wife. I see plenty of single guys in their 20’s. I thought betabuxxing was a meme these days but I guess foids are still getting desperate in their 30’s and start coming out of the woodwork Iike cockroaches.
Betabuxxing. How do you think my Jewish father married my spic mother?:feelswhat::feelswhat:. Latinas, especially if they'reof the lightskin variety:feelskek::feelskek:, are somehow worth their weight in gold among JBW'ers and Ashkenazi Jews if these men are unable to obtain white/jewish women:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

latincell

latincell

Veteran
★★★★★
17d 20h 57m
I can finance a BMW M3 for example
They're a pain in the ass to maintain, most people hate you driving down the highway. BMW is the chad fratboy brand of cars, unfortunately, most owners do not even "mog" the car's superior looks:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Guarantee if you bought a BMW, the BMW gets a lot more attention than you.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
62d 14h 34m
Imagine being the man who that 8/10 Stacey settles for. How are we supposed to compete with a successful and prestigious athlete?

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★
105d 12h 26m
Betabuxxing. How do you think my Jewish father married my spic mother?:feelswhat::feelswhat:. Latinas, especially if they'reof the lightskin variety:feelskek::feelskek:, are somehow worth their weight in gold among JBW'ers and Ashkenazi Jews if these men are unable to obtain white/jewish women:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How are they betabuxxing if you can’t even find foids anywhere to betabuxx? Foids these days are making more than men too

latincell

latincell

Veteran
★★★★★
17d 20h 57m
How are they betabuxxing if you can’t even find foids anywhere to betabuxx? Foids these days are making more than men too
That only applies to domestic foids. My father betabuxx a foreign foid, and they don't make a lot more than men in her 3rd world shithole:smonk:

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
114d 17h 0m
I have spent decades of my life trying to fit in and blend with all the normalfags everywhere, eventually you stop caring about fitting in along with them altogether. :feelsjuice:

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
116d 5h 49m
Continuing on with theme of every fucking woman is taken, all of my female coworkers are taken. I am not really keen on fucking my coworkers, but it's beyond comical how much the demographic winter is pressing down on us.
even if you were able to atleast approach or talk to a woman, if she's your coworker it's against rules and considered harassment in modern society

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Greycel
3d 3h 14m
even if you were able to atleast approach or talk to a woman, if she's your coworker it's against rules and considered harassment in modern society
College is the last place to ascend?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
116d 5h 49m
College is the last place to ascend?
bruh. You gotta be moderatively attractive, have social skills, no autism, and be like atleast 5'9 or taller

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★
20d 17h 34m
Having friends as a incel just means you'll eventually become the butt of the joke

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★
29d 18h 9m
t. 6’4 humblebragger

I am not a truecel
I am a 4/10 tallfag. I do not think I will ultimately die alone. If I had slid into correct social circles during my developmental stages I probably would've been a normalfag.
I don't think I am a mentalcel either. My looks are not doing me any favours, I am just painfully mediocre. And in this age that gets you fatfucks and used up whores so no thanks. I never got bullied, didn't have as many negative experiences with femoids, I was just generally ignored. I can't really relate to alot of this forum and that somehow doesn't feel fair. I am a KHV, but I can't really compare myself to truecels. Maybe I am coping, but I have flirted with femoids before, they were always just butt ugly so I noped the fuck out.

I know this is going through one ear and out the other since you're pretty much akin to a normie, but I hope a tree falls on top of you or I catch you in my forest onr day

eatdinner

eatdinner

death by dickpill
4d 21h 20m
Suit-wearing professional oldcel here... can confirm.

In the corporate world, 99% of women are taken. The wholesome ones are taken. The dull grey mousey ones are taken. The cool ones are taken. The good colleagues and workmates are taken. The seriously hot ones are taken. The generic basic bitches are taken. The ogres are taken. The few that are not taken, are still chasing that elusive Chad. You're the fall guy who makes all of that possible. You're the gap in the slide block puzzle that enabled all the other pieces to find their place.

In saying that, I went to Uni with some pretty hopeless truecels and 3/4 of them ascended in their 20s and have it all now. So you should always remain open to the possibility. But for your mental health you should keep your expectations well grounded in reality, and OP has described the reality perfectly here.
this is too much to handle

You're the fall guy who makes all of that possible. You're the gap in the slide block puzzle that enabled all the other pieces to find their place.
so it really is over
only chance is to make a lot of money somehow

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★
46d 23h 30m
this is too much to handle

so it really is over
only chance is to make a lot of money somehow
Nobody can see the future.

Careermaxxing might help you meet someone, or it might not. Either way you're better off earning above minimum wage.