Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my shithole nation sell opioid OTC for 1 euro/dose

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
4BAF5BB700000578 5671911 Mr Kostiukevicius has been registered with the General Pharmaceu a 1

this shit is big in shitholes ppl love it i love it too :feelsrope:

i like trams but i dont want to feel hard depression and insomnia after the high , this drugs are bad cope

but when i want psychedelics its kinda hard to find em and can be scam you know im incel everyone want to take my money and give me fake shit i trust no one

i dont want to live on this planet

Last edited:
Tramadol never did anything to me.

Codeine >

View attachment 37462

this shit is big in shitholes ppl love it i love it too :feelsrope:

i like trams but i dont want to feel hard depression and insomnia after the high , this drugs are bad cope

but when i want psychedelics its kinda hard to find em and can be scam you know im incel everyone want to take my money and give me fake shit i trust no one

i dont want to live on this planet

I tried buying opioids from (((mareshki))) in varna. Fuckers wanted a prescription and I dont have NT skillz to convince my doctor to give me one.

I tried buying opioids from (((mareshki))) in varna. Fuckers wanted a prescription and I dont have NT skillz to convince my doctor to give me one.

tramadol or other , name it ?